It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heartbroken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hi there my name tim. just over a month ago my girlfriend cheated on me. we had been together for about 3 months and i have fallen in love with her. everything was absolutly perfect, i did everything a man should do when in the company of a lady, i was alwasy there for her, told her i loved her, always hugged and kissed her showed as much affection as i could i payed for everything. In one night we went to a party togethter and some guys she knew (including her ex) was there and they started flirting with each other, as the course of the evening went on, i cought one of them lifting her skirt up for a joke, this upset me, but in steat of goin all guns blazin, i just walked out side for some air, then she came out having a go at me sayinh i souldnt get upset over that thats whats she like with her close m8s, so we starteed to argue, this was our first EVER argument, then she dumped me, i was so heart renched i startred cryin and just siting on the curb of the road, i cldnt belive what happend. at the end of the evenin i had gone in my car and slept and she had got in someone else bed and got off with one of my mates. i did not find out about this till the next day, and i have never expeerienced so much pain. i gave everything to her, i evan gave my virginity to her which i waited 7 years since the first opertunity i had with someon. a month has passed and i still love her and i want to forgive her but she dosent care. evan her clostest m8s have left her, no one can believe what she had done. could anyone give me advice, cause i cant get her of my mind. if i still love her should i still try????? please

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If you haven't called her, then do that. Remember, you never get anywhere unless you make a move.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
you should try to forgive her, and try and move on with you life. I know if seems incridible hard at this point. But trust me the most important thing to do is move on. Try dating someone new. Another important thing to remember, is to let her now that you forgiver her for what she had done, and that you are a better man becuase of it. You may not realize it now. But a lot of good could come from this.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Love kills... And you killed her with kindness, obviously she gives more respect to those who disrespect her then she does with those who treat her well. She doesn't deserve a guy like you, there will be a wonderful loving woman somewhere down the line for you, but she's just used you and abused you and thats not cool. The feeling sucks but you gotta move on, someone like that isn't worthy or deserving of your time and affection.

I'm sorry that happened to you, however you shouldn't feel like the jerk off, it should be her for ruining a good thing because she felt like being the cum dumpster for one night with a dickhead who was probably just using her for that.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
When the rough water stills, it isn't till it calms does the man realize just how beautiful the water can be...

I feel you. The pain of betrayal is one of the most destructive forces on earth. But realize that the heart is a muscle like every other muscle in you. And like muscles are; they must be worked to be stronger, other wise they atrophey... but remain outside the moment, how will this destroy you or strengthen you?

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Pandoras Box]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
hi mate,listen....thats a bummer what happened to you but just let it ride!...dont bother speaking to your mate she went with hes obviously a looser of the highest order......chin up and move on ,youve got better things coming to you...the pain will fade.....keep smiling!

regards.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
As a gurl i gotta tell u that once you do something like that and your mate forgives you, your not going to think about what you did!! She might end up doing it again!! its going to hurt especially if she was the first!! but it isnt the end!! "Dale tiempo al tiempo" it means "give time its time to do its work"!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hey, I'm really sorry that you've had to go through something like this... You care and want to forgive, but it doesnt sound like she wants you to. Its her place to make reconciliatory gestures- not yours.

Things happen as they should. Forgiveness comes in time, but perhaps you should work on getting over the heartache before anything else. It may seem like you won't get through it, or that you'll never find anyone you love so much, but one day, you'll be happy and in a better place lovewise and understand that it was all meant to be, however this factors in.

Don't waste your time on someone who doesn't try to heal the heart they broke....

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hmm... maybe being permanently single ain't so bad after all!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hi,

I read your post, and it was heartwrenching. Of course, I'm not a guy, but I have felt that kind of deep pain before (several times), and at the time it's happpening to you, it seems as if there is nothing that anyone can do or say that will make you feel any better.

I think that you are very brave to have posted that here for anybody to read.

One piece of advice, which probably seems meaningless now; is that love is like jumping out of an airplane. The harder you fall, the harder you fall.

As crazy as it sounds right now, you WILL eventually find the right woman who will love you back, and will want to know the real you, and spend the rest of her life with you.

In the meantime.....hang in there the best you can.

[edit on 2/28/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Dude im not going to feel bad for you or say that im sorry about what happened to you. The heart was meant to be broken, it will get stronger with time. Someone like that is going to get aids or some sh*t like that so just forget about her and move on with your life. You should go on a drinking rampage for about a month and bang every chicken head that comes to you. I garuntee that will make you feel better especially the feeling of new p*ssy.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
She obviously didn't give a f@#k about your feelings, letting male friends of hers lift her skirt in front of you is not "pally", there's such a thing as mutual respect...something she obviously doesn't have for you.

She cheated on you end of...move on...it's a wrencher but you just have to deal with it.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
She obviously didn't give a f@#k about your feelings, letting male friends of hers lift her skirt in front of you is not "pally", there's such a thing as mutual respect...something she obviously doesn't have for you.

She cheated on you end of...move on...it's a wrencher but you just have to deal with it.

QFT

I have to say Nada's right. She didn't respect you or even care about your feelings. Best thing you can do is move on with your life and find someone who loves and respects you. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

top topics

join