It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leeds, Yorkshire locals physically chase out grooming gang members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Better believe it! Bout time ya'll did something over there! I've been wondering what the hell happened.

Tweeter video of event

Normally I wouldn't advocate for vigilante justice and I won't in this thread however when you organize rape gangs in a host country let's just put it this way you have it coming

Independent: 700 women and grils around Newcastle abused

Grooming tip of the iceberg

He appeared alongside "Holly" - who spoke out anonymously about her abuse at the hand of gangs in the town. "Now, seven or eight years later, I see stories like Holly's where she is not being listened to, she's not being believed, her abusers have acted with impunity because they think the authorities are not going to do anything about it. "She is one of probably one of thousands of young girls and young boys who are being abused in street grooming up and down the country."

Looks like another narrative failure. Multi culturalism with 3rd world nations isn't actually a good idea. Go figure. High crime, corruption and Islam not meshing well with western culture. Who'da thunk it? Let's just say I think these people were being nice compared to what I would be considering had this happened to any of my female friends, nephews, nieces and or my sister or mom.

#nonationsnoborders
#SummerofRage

edit on 30-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How we do we know these guys were part of a "grooming gang' and not just innocent men attacked for being Arab in the wrong neighborhood?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
When the police become useless that leaves parents to protect their daughters.
If my daughter was being groomed I think I'd be right in there with these chaps.
It's called social disapproval.
Shame
Shame
Shame

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

who knows, maybe they know who they are? I would suspect as much

but when the government is pretending this isn't a problem did they think that everyone would just continue about their day with their kids and mothers and sisters getting raped and or groomed?

of course not, this is what happens when you cover things like this up so you can be an SJW

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
YEAAAAAAAA!
THE BRITS REALLY DO HAVE STONES! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!
Keep pushing mates!

cue the muslim apologists in 3.....2.....1....
edit on V342018Saturdaypm30America/ChicagoSat, 30 Jun 2018 13:34:15 -05001 by Violater1 because: ompregbhui8

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
When the police become useless that leaves parents to protect their daughters.
If my daughter was being groomed I think I'd be right in there with these chaps.
It's called social disapproval.
Shame
Shame
Shame

Like I said, if it was anyone related to me or a friend I cared about you would consider what these people did as nice.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I hate stuff like this.

These scum committed these crimes because they are scum, not because they are Muslim. The problem is when you make it about their religion you do a few things, firstly you make the discussion about their religion and not what filthy scum they really. Secondly there is also the problem of using horrible crimes like this to selfishly promote your own xenophobic agenda, never mind the victims of rape and abuse, lets make a political point.

You never see people running about wanting to chase out all the Catholic rape gangs or stop the atheist gangs of muggers.

These people are criminals above all else.

Most muslims living in the UK are pretty well integrated and peaceful folk,

Lets please stop pretending its because of the faith box they tick at the dole office, its because they are vile human beings.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Let's defend the rapist.

It's an issue of culture and that culture does not mesh well with well, any other culture in the world.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Didn't take long.

cue the muslim apologists in 3.....2.....1....

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This thread has been closed pending a staff review.

new topics

top topics

join