It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This article about sums it up.. "Summer of Rage"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Ah you guys

Monsanto owns your asses in ways they don't own the UK, unlucky bitches.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Man are you trying to get banned lol

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
M'eh. Remember the 60's?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Man are you trying to get banned lol

Lol no, this is the mud-pit though so there is some leeway!
I'm in good humour though, I never get angry when I'm posting on any social media, and I don't treat mods any different to anyone else. If they start banning people for 'being cheeky' to the holy status of moderator then they become no different to US cops who shoot you for not showing respect to their authority.

Monsanto does own the US in ways it does not own the UK. I destroyed test crops solely because I didn't want cross pollination with our organic farms. We won, and some US members are butt hurt that our activism won while they lost to corporations because they were too busy bickering about gender, race, and cry cupboards lol

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So you really dont think the left owns like 85% of all media under the ruse of being fair and balenced? I'm an independent voter and trump getting elected really opened my eyes about the media. Quite obvious who owns the narrative in this country.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: JoshuaCox

So you really dont think the left owns like 85% of all media under the ruse of being fair and balenced? I'm an independent voter and trump getting elected really opened my eyes about the media. Quite obvious who owns the narrative in this country.

I think it's the other way around. The media owns the left. They certainly seem to be pulling the strings. I've said for a LONG time that the media is the PR arm of the gov't.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I would agree with that since progressives arent really democrats anymore

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

CCG you are either willfully ignorant or being disingenuous. I have not made my mind up yet because the vitriolic, rabid, abusive, and divisive tone of your posts in this thread kind of get in the way.

I can't say I've ever noticed your insightful posts before and I don't care to ever see them again. There is only one county between us but I never been so embbarassed about a fellow west country native online as I am of you in this thread. How old are you? The content of your posts suggest you shouldn't be online unsupervised.

Your pride in pulling up a few GM crops is overblown. Your belief that the British government is all knowing and through testing are able to say without any doubt that we are GM free here is at mnimum misplaced if not immature, naive and delusional.

1. Monsanto are not banned in the UK. Monsanto's GMO crops may be but they continue to grow here with non-gmo products.

2. Products derived from Monsanto's poisons are still used here. I'm hard pressed to find weed killer that doesnt have glyphosate as it's main ingredient so much so that I now use vinegar to kill weeds in my garden.

3. A number of GMO foodstuffs are on sale and in the food chain in the UK in addition to animal feed, not least a GM substitute for animal rennet in cheese for the benefit of vegetarians.

This information is readily available on their websites.

I'm glad you are able to source organic meat untainted by monsanto poisons but the vast majority of people in this country cannot, either by lack of availability or because of economics. So I suggest instead of sitting back all proud of yourself for destroying some crop tests you put away your keyboard get off your sofa and do something to help your fellow countryman rid ourselves of the evil that is monsanto, it's products and it's derivatives.

We're supposed to all be on the same side against these monsters not revelling in others misfortune.

Thats my 2 cents and back to lurking for another 5 years I go.

M

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: merkins
So I suggest instead of sitting back all proud of yourself for destroying some crop tests you put away your keyboard get off your sofa and do something to help your fellow countryman rid ourselves of the evil that is monsanto, it's products and it's derivatives.

I am proud of destroying Monsanto's test crops, if we hadn't done so then we'd have GM crops all over by now. What did you do? I got arrested multiple times fighting Monsanto, what did you do?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join