It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This article about sums it up.. "Summer of Rage"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oorahh. And stuff.

But yeah, even Melania doesn't give a # about anyone but herself. She has a jacket that says so.

Everyone for themselves! That's the ticket.

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You're not alone in that way of thinking

You got to ask yourself one question....
Does the US give a rat's _ss what anyone else thinks...
I hope the answer is HADES NO
As we dont
Really...

I get that, you care so little about anything other than you yourself and you . You don't care what you eat, which is obvious by all the overweight people with health problems as a result of diet...yada Yada Yada...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Nope GM food is banned for import in the UK/US, you are incorrect.
Foodstuffs are regularly tested as well to ensure it isn't slipping in.
I buy UK produced food and local organic farm meat anyway, why would I feed the profits of another nation.
Check your facts first mate

Lol, who starred your post? Your statement was badly factually incorrect. GM food is banned in the UK along with lots of US food with additives etc. The only GM used here is feedstuffs for cattle. Our crops are safe from cross pollination, that was always the main issue for me.
Even if we are forced to take GM food in some post Brexit trade deal with the US it will be clearly labelled and most people won't buy it.

Lol, your cows are eating GM, then you drink the milk and eat the cheese...hahaha they got you every which way from Sunday.

Besides, you can keep your madcow disease over there since you guys do so well raising your own.

Not my milk or cheese, I buy it from an organic local farm. An organic farm which produces crops as well, you know, crops which aren't cross-polinated with Monsanto products...oh but you wouldn't know, you guys were so busy bickering about lame stuff like left/right, black/white, male/female, that you didn't have the time to fight your real enemies, the corporations.
Monsanto owns your ass bitch

You claim englishmen do not whine AND claim no GMO in UK...

How can you prove the crops have not been modified...

Pretty easy to say that when you believe only Monsanto and only recently have modifications been going on

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Not jealous of Monsanto mate. But wait...

Gimme another one, you’ll get it this time I’m sure...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I don't believe Monsanto about anything, their crops are not grown here, wiki it if you can be bothered. Same as GM food is banned from the UK.
Any search engine will help you.
Monsanto owns the US but lost in the UK because we fought them off.
They won in the US because y'all were to busy bickering about bull# like gender, race, and safe spaces with cry cupboards lol

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I've made enough good points to you.
Monsanto was stopped from growing GM crops in the UK because of activism.
Monsanto owns your asses in the US because you bent over and took it from your corporate overlords.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Yes like trying to figure what kind of knife to use on your steak,wait a minute they banned knives in the UK,get real dude your country is in the toilet

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Lol at least we aren't owned by Monsanto, you guys just bent over to your corporate overlords, we kicked them out, even without knives

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Lmao.. they banned knives.. lol

Man people will believe anything..

The whole banned knives/guns/whatever narratives are jokes...

Like the only thing that has actually been banned is nuclear weapons..

Take automatic weapons..

Well they are only banned to those unwilling to apply for a license.. how do you think action movies are made?!?!

Someone filled out the paper work to get one.

The only thing “ban” does is require you to provide a good reason for having one before purchasing it..

That’s not a ban lol.. that’s paperwork.

Conservative propaganda is just soooo weak it blows my mind anyone ever falls for it.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

How the GOP convinced their base to sell out to the corporate big wigs just blows my mind..

They create these rid conspiracy theories/rape fantasies about how the government is comming for your guns/religion/manhood/ect then say the way to combat that is lowering taxes on billionaires , deregulating big buisness and cutting social programs.. lol

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It's tragic isn't it.
Brits don't need weapons to beat corporations.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Like balloons against Trump? That sort of important?

Meanwhile, I'll, along with millions of others, will go along living our lives as best we can. Wanting only to be left alone to do so.

Get mad about whatever it is you choose, just leave me out of it. Whatever it is.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

And who is paying for thisleftist propaganda machine and how are they profiting off their investment lmao?!?

So all of Hollywood , the thousand different media sources that are not hard right, all the scientific community and god knows how many other groups are being paid to lie for who???? The democrats?!?!

Lmao..

So how much does that cost a week to perpetrate???

George soros doesn’t have that much money lol. no one does..

When does that investment start comming back to the investors??

See the left’s conspiracy theories only require a shady buisnessman out for profit..

Example: George Bush/Cheney lied to perpetrate the Iraq invasion so they could give their prove oil company the multi billion dollar rebuild contract..

We know Bush lied to cause the invasion..

We know they gave the multi-billion dollar rebuild contract to Halliburton..

The right can’t even come up with a profit based agenda and thus has to fall back on the laughable motivation of “control” perpetrated by a secret cabal of “leftists”..

It’s propaganda meant for stupid people.. just taking 60 seconds to actually play out what logistically would be required to get every no conservative news source to lie for you debunks the whole thing..

edit on 2-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Colonoscopies, plural? Damn, that's harsh.

Me? Hopefully, I'll be busy movin' across country to Tennessee. Hopefully. Cause, quite frankly, I'm growing excessively tired of the PNW.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm against the protests against Trump.
I only protest wars, Fox hunting, badger baiting, animal testing, cruel taxes, and GM crops etc.
We beat Monsanto though, they own your US asses lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Monsanto bothers me not at all. As for owning my ass, nope.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Good, I hope you enjoy losing your organic farms through cross pollination.
We won't in Britain because they don't grow GM crops here. We won, the people won.

EDIT
You lost to the corporations because you were too busy bickering among yourselves about race, gender, and cry cupboards lol
edit on 2-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

Divided America, the wet dream of corporations.
edit on 2-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Every crop you grow has been GMO'd. Get over yourself, seriously.

Race bothers me not in the slightest. I dislike people on their own merits, or lack of same.

Gender? I like women. ...and?

You'll find, if you could possibly be bothered to look, that the vast majority of folks here, think right along the same lines that I do.

We disagree on some things, but the vast majority of things we do agree on. Save your preaching for someone who actually gives a damn about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Seagull is right.. everything is gmo..

GMO saves like 40% of the population from starvation.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Which is funny..... Because he's so convinced hes right and hes not..... Only the cultivation is "banned "...... Imports are not......

So ya they're still eating them in the UK

WOMP WOMP

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join