It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This article about sums it up.. "Summer of Rage"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Interesting read.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Most of modern conservatism is a rape fantasy..

“The US military are comming to get my guns so I’m gonna fight em off with my Chinese knock off AK!!”

“The raping murdering immigrants are comming to get Americans, so I’m gonna for Christmas them off with my Chinese knock off AK”

“The war on Christmas is comming for all the Christians so I’m gonna fight them off with my Chinese knock off AK!”

It’s a joke. It is propaganda meant for stupid people..

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Star for making me actually laugh out loud.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Chinese?

Get an AR bro thats the real Ass-Salt rifle.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Thousands of conservatives all enjoying a mass rape fantasy..

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So is thecut.com still a conservative propaganda machine, have you found your proof of this?

or

You doing your own fantasy right now, I dont want to intrude on fantasy time.

I know how special fantasy time is.
edit on 30-6-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Would they also be MGTOW guys as well, like the OP indicated in his initial post?
Do you think MGTOW guys avoid conservative right wing gun owning women as well, or just liberals?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Just left leaning.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Maybe you two could make a MGTOW Circle Jerk thread?

Oh wait.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Sounds like Trump. They have you thinking he's an outsider when in reality he's part of the inner circle. Wasted all that energy on nothing.

Urm, you missed the part that the member was factually incorrect. GM food is banned in the UK, you can't import it and foodstuffs are tested by authorities to ensure it isn't sneaking in through other products.
Activism by united people beat a massive corporation, but while US citizens were bickering amongst themselves about lame stuff life white male privilege the corporations won.
Summer of rage, give me a #ing break, you people need to stop with the division and fight your real enemies.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Maybe you two could make a MGTOW Circle Jerk thread?

Oh wait.

Haha, my thread mocking it got shut down because it was a spin-off thread, I should have not made mention of the original thread and it would have stayed up. It was funny though, certain members are really bitter about me now and try trolling in any thread I create...I love it though, I'm only on ATS for interesting discussion and entertainment.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Just left leaning.

See, more division bull#, I've been involved in activism, protest and civil disobedience with people from the whole political specctrum in the UK. You should try it.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

No one has commented on your article, which clearly shows a growing racial animus amongst voices that usually decry racism.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

No one has commented on your article, which clearly shows a growing racial animus amongst voices that usually decry racism.

My comment was towards the fantasy popular in right wing circles at the moment of liberals burning down the country over the summer.

It’s the mud pit, so being off topic isn’t really being off topic.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Yup. Thank you for some actual common sense and thoughtful input.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

My comment was towards the fantasy popular in right wing circles at the moment of liberals burning down the country over the summer.

It’s the mud pit, so being off topic isn’t really being off topic.

Well, this article appears to be written by and disseminated among left-wing circles.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yea, I don't know what to think. Not about the article, its just standard fare you would expect from a Leftist outlet like the NYT/The Cut.

What I don't know what to think about is why anyone other than some wack job leftist nut burger would read articles written in that rag, other than to get outraged.

You do realize I guess that articles like that are basically a Leftist Media Industry Standard? They hit every button and hard! Exploitation of women by men, institutionalized racism and misogony, ...........all of it. I mean, honestly, if I wanted to make money..........I could have written that story and countless more like it. Its not exactly new, novel or groundbreaking.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I feel like if someone wants their OP addressed they would post it outside of the mudpit. This is basically breeding grounds for insults and personal attacks. Also the epicenter of ATS's division.
edit on 6/30/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Nope GM food is banned for import in the UK/US, you are incorrect.
Foodstuffs are regularly tested as well to ensure it isn't slipping in.
I buy UK produced food and local organic farm meat anyway, why would I feed the profits of another nation.
Check your facts first mate

Lol, who starred your post? Your statement was badly factually incorrect. GM food is banned in the UK along with lots of US food with additives etc. The only GM used here is feedstuffs for cattle. Our crops are safe from cross pollination, that was always the main issue for me.
Even if we are forced to take GM food in some post Brexit trade deal with the US it will be clearly labelled and most people won't buy it.

Lol, your cows are eating GM, then you drink the milk and eat the cheese...hahaha they got you every which way from Sunday.

Besides, you can keep your madcow disease over there since you guys do so well raising your own.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Nope GM food is banned for import in the UK/US, you are incorrect.
Foodstuffs are regularly tested as well to ensure it isn't slipping in.
I buy UK produced food and local organic farm meat anyway, why would I feed the profits of another nation.
Check your facts first mate

Lol, who starred your post? Your statement was badly factually incorrect. GM food is banned in the UK along with lots of US food with additives etc. The only GM used here is feedstuffs for cattle. Our crops are safe from cross pollination, that was always the main issue for me.
Even if we are forced to take GM food in some post Brexit trade deal with the US it will be clearly labelled and most people won't buy it.

Lol, your cows are eating GM, then you drink the milk and eat the cheese...hahaha they got you every which way from Sunday.

Besides, you can keep your madcow disease over there since you guys do so well raising your own.

Not my milk or cheese, I buy it from an organic local farm. An organic farm which produces crops as well, you know, crops which aren't cross-polinated with Monsanto products...oh but you wouldn't know, you guys were so busy bickering about lame stuff like left/right, black/white, male/female, that you didn't have the time to fight your real enemies, the corporations.
Monsanto owns your ass bitch

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join