It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This article about sums it up.. "Summer of Rage"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Yup. This article just about sums up the far left and the direction the Democratic party is going to be taken by the progressives.

I'm just going to link the most important parts of the article and you can decide for yourself.

Summer of Rage

Summer of Rage White men are the minority in the United States — no wonder they get uncomfortable when their power is challenged.

White men

Heads and hearts pounding. Reminded, once again, that this country, our purported representative democracy, is ruled by a powerful minority population.

Who?

This too has been clear for a long time: that protecting the influence of that ruling minority — white men — has been the national priority from the country’s very founding.

Oh yea, white men.

Of course, as Chait outlines in his column, the Electoral College was intentionally designed to empower a minority: those in less populous areas of the country who wanted to protect the institution of slavery.

civic, and economic participation of the nonwhite and the non-male.

White men are at the center, our normative citizen, despite being only around a third of the nation’s population.

We have had 92 presidents and vice-presidents. One-hundred percent of them have been men, and more than 99 percent white men.

The suffocating power of our minority rule is evidenced by the fact that we’re always busy worrying about the humanity — the comfort and the dignity — of white men, at the same time discouraging disruptive challenge to their authority.

Just look at how freaked out the Democratic Party leadership got about California representative Maxine Waters.

And defending Mad Max, who like Pelosi has clearly lost her mind IMO of course kind of like Chucky Schumer.

Neither Pelosi nor Schumer defended Waters against the implicit threat in a tweet sent by the president, in which he called Waters “an extraordinarily low IQ person”

The irony, the irony!!!!!

black woman’s

Pretty obvious what's important to this person. The color of your skin and not the content of your character. This person is unequivocally a racist and sexist.

The handwringing over white men is what has kept newspapers publishing endless stories about Trump’s base and their unwavering devotion to him, all while ignoring the grassroots rage spreading through the majority:

And incase you are wondering this was trending on Twitter....

Just a little snapshot on what we're dealing with. Expect more violence and insanity and less logic and reason in the future

#walkaway
#MGTOW

Oh and I almost forgot....

Vote REPUBLICAN full ticket and support the Trump agenda!!!

edit on 30-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
is this a thread against white men or against people that are against white men?

coming from a white man

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

maybe reading the article would help you out

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: TinySickTears

maybe reading the article would help you out

i just tried

i dont know

article kind of sucks.
i guess im not supposed to get what it is trying to say

either way

go republicans. full ticket

edit on 30-6-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Lol at the things you people protest about, no wonder Monsanto beat your asses while you bicker amongst yourselves.
We protested about 'real' issues in the UK.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

what like knife banning?

I can't really understand your entire post because it doesn't make sense

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Who the hell is thecut.com?!?!

Gotta love conservative propaganda..

Any jack hole on the planet gets to speak for “the left”. But even the buffoonish president THEY CHOSE, who leads their whole political party woth an iron fist, doesn’t get to speak for the right..

It is propaganda meant for stupid people.. don’t be stupid people..
edit on 30-6-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

conservative propaganda?

what????

yup... the progressives do not live in reality they live in the twilight zone

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ha, useful idiots.

Please continue on with your pseudo-crusade, at least it keeps you busy during the days.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Who the F is “thecut.com” and when did they become the spokesman for the left, liberal, democrats, or anyone other than their ,I assume small viewer base.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Well, Appears they want MOB Rule, otherwise called "Democracy".

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.” (Benjamin Franklin)

“A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51 percent of the people may take away the rights of the other 49 percent.” (Thomas Jefferson)

“Democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There was never a democracy that did not commit suicide.” (John Adams)

“Unlimited democracy is, just like oligarchy, a tyranny spread over a large number of people.” (Aristotle)

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what they are going to have for lunch.” (Benjamin Franklin)

“Of this I am certain, that in a democracy the majority of the citizens is capable of exercising the most cruel oppression upon the minority. . .and that oppression of the minority will extend to far greater numbers and will be carried on with much greater fury, than can almost ever be apprehended from the dominion of a single sceptre.” (Edmund Burke)

“Five men are in a room. Because three men take one view and two another, have the three men any moral right to enforce their view on the other two men?

What magical power comes over the three men that because they are one more in number than the two men, therefore they suddenly become possessors of the minds and bodies of these others?

As long as they were two to two, so long we supposed each man remained master of his own mind and body; but from the moment that another man, acting Heaven only knows from what motives, has joined himself to one party or the other, that party has become straightaway possessed of the souls and bodies of the other party. Was there ever such a degrading and indefensible superstition?

Is it not the true lineal descendent of the old superstitions about emperors and high priests and their authority over the souls and bodies of men?” (Auberon Herbert, 19th century British politician and writer)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It looks like Code Pink in their latest disguised iteration.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm well aware of this.

don't try to convince any progressives of that though not with their moral relativity and their policy changed on the day depending on how they feel

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm sorta certain you are intelligent enough to do a whois if you really seek an answer, or gotta get the song and dance outta ya system first?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Lol you can't understand it? Really?
Monsanto pulled out of the UK as a direct result of me and thousands of other people destroying their test crops. We do not have GM food grown in the UK, whereas you guys in the US, while bickering amonst yourselves, lose to big corporations. And you will everytime while you continue bickering.

Knife bans, meh, outside of London nobody cares, that #hole is run by a crazy mayor and it is for the people of London to protest about that not the provinces.
...oh, and your MGTOW hastag is lame as #, just more divisiveness between genders, but carry on bickering and whining about nothing, it's amusing.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

it was trending on Twitter meaning thousands of people were tweeting about it I combed through the tweet for a while maybe you should try doing that

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

totally off topic no idea what you're talking about makes no sense

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Who the F is “thecut.com” and when did they become the spokesman for the left, liberal, democrats, or anyone other than their ,I assume small viewer base.

Lol no idea mate, the whole 'white male' whining isn't really a thing in the UK.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yea they are useful ..

Because right wing propagandists take what they knew was click bait meant to garner attention and make sure it goes viral throughout their propaganda circus..

There was a time when everyone knew that what random nobodies said on the Internet was meaningless..

But the conservative media complex loves putting out propaganda meant for stupid people..

“Hey look what this random nobody with no authority or following said!! Let’s pretend like they are an elected official so it matters! “

Lol
edit on 30-6-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

totally off topic no idea what you're talking about makes no sense

It makes perfect sense and very much on-topic in the sense that activism when people are united will win every time.
You on the other hand are divisive and wish to bicker among your people, from left/right to male/female.
You also debate like a child, but no matter, I know it's only because you are bitter I mocked your little MGTOW women hate fest.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join