It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea steps up production of nuclear bomb fuels despite US talks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DieGloke

More sanctions?

Maybe.

More empty promises?

Absolutely.

Bombing?

Not likely.

Invasion?

No chance.

North Korea has increased production of fuel for nuclear weapons at a number of secret sites in recent months, according to US intelligence.

The problem with intelligence is it can be politically driven , John Bolton up to his old tricks ?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

My sources are all named. I just can't reveal those names.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I see a whole lot of "glee" on this thread, glee at the notion of a rogue nation with a despotic ruler who murders his own citizens with anti-aircraft guns producing nuclear weapons, against the World's admonishment otherwise.

I wonder what that says about the people who harbor so much "glee".

Unbelievable!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

wait so NBC says they have unidentified officials who believe kim will take thie program underground. Where is the gotcha moment of this being real? I don't see it.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Kim is positioning NK for the s-l-o-w Denuclearization process by ramping up the NK status before the Summit

thereby NK will negotiate from a position of strength & being in a position of power with updated technology and a nuclear bomb conveyor belt/production line to bargain with

one-upsmanship played to the hilt

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

I love this, ignorant foriegners

Ignorance is far greater in the USA.

and treasonous delusional leftist anti trumpers,

Not all people that dislike trump are "leftist".

praising and high fiving the failure of our country, simply too rich to experience and expose, lol.

Actually I am disappointed if these talks fail. I really wanted them to work.

Garbage thread.

Garbage post from you.

Why don't you go start your own thread if you think its that garbage?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke

North Korea steps up production of nuclear bomb fuels despite US talks

San Francisco/Washington: US intelligence agencies believe that North Korea has increased its production of fuel for nuclear weapons at multiple secret sites in recent months, NBC reported, citing unidentified American officials.

The NBC report quoted US officials who said they believe that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un may try to hide those facilities as he seeks more concessions in nuclear talks with the Trump administration.

North Korea steps up production of nuclear bomb fuels despite US talks: report

More information:
North Korea 'deceiving' US as nuclear production 'increases'

Looks like Trump got played like a chump.

I was hopeful the Singapore talks would work. But looks like all the smiles and handshakes where just empty and a bid to buy time as rocket man is back to business as usual .

Least Trump can say he tried...........

So what is next for North Korea?

More sanctions?

More empty promises?

Bombing?

Invasion?

OR should the world just shrug and give up and let lil Kim have his toys?

"peace in our time!" comes to mind

If this is even true, then it in no way means Trump got played like a chump. What it would mean is that Trump made an attempt at making a peaceful resolution before knocking their *icks in the dirt. And he made more headway with North Korea than Clinton, the Bushes, and Obama combined. It's easy to hate on a president you don't like, but why would anyone especially on the left hate on any president for trying the peace route first?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

For the same reason they literally say they want the economy to tank just so they can blame Trump.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

increased its production of fuel for nuclear weapons at multiple secret sites in recent months

Trump met with North Korean two weeks go.

I'm no phisisest but I think cause and effect go the other way around.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Its funny .. Its like they are so happy that he might be making nukes again ..

So they can say Trump screwed up wow. You guys are truly pathetic..

Ikr... You'd think they would be pissed but no, they are gloating and happy so they can desparage the "other side"

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Mandela effect. In some universe somewhere Trump met Kim last year so it's fair game.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Can we say...

SUCKER ! ! !

So you're saying some of you on the Left are glad diplomacy may have failed? You're happy that Kim could keep producing weapons and launch nuclear strikes against South Korea and Japan, killing millions, just so you can say "SUCKER" to Trump?

Jesus Christ. Do you guys ever fking listen to yourselves?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

If anyone out there really thinks Trump made a positive difference towards Kim's nuclear ambitions, you might want to invest in tanning solutions.

Agreed.

How about some beautiful resorts on those beaches. That might save the world from NK.

I honestly think this would be a great idea. If we could Somehow bring nk into our modern times it would be at least a first step in helping his people have a better life. Not by specifically building condos of course but by better trade deals.

So long as those trade deals benefited the nk people that is.

I don't care about kim having nukes. I care about how he treats his people.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Haven't you heard that Kim is "very honorable"?

I imagine some people would feel glee because they never believed this deal would work in the first place. In that case it would be a good thing to have confirmation. It's better to face a harsh truth than pretend everything is OK, like everyone is has done so far and still is doing.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

There are satellite images that work is being done to some reasearch facilities.

There is no evidence any of this work is being done to continue a nuclear program.

This is 100% speculation based on pictures that prove nothing. Therefore this is "Fake News". After all 72% of the population believes the media intentionally pushes a false narrative.

Maybe you are the one falling for the lie?
edit on 30-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It's less about how Trump got played,

as it is about how Trump played.

If negotiations with Kim was blackjack, trump played 22.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Maybe I am not so trusting of a totalitarian communist dictator?

I think talks should go ahead, and Trump did the right thing but I would not turn by back of Kim.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I think talks should go ahead, and Trump did the right thing but I would not turn by back of Kim.

Sorry I thought you were talking about Trump. I think I was mistaken and you were talking about Kim. I will lesve this up because so many fear Trump but no longer directed at you.

Do you understand the Constitution? The 3 branches of government? The checks and balances of the Supreme Court? The intelligence agencies that have been set up to monitor internal and external threats to our laws and Democracy?

It is impossible for Trump to be a dictator even if that is what he wants. Of course there is no evidence he wants to be a dictator other than the fear propaganda being pushed by "fake news".
edit on 30-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Do you understand the Constitution? The 3 branches of government? The checks and balances of the Supreme Court? The intelligence agencies that have been set up to monitor internal and external threats to our laws and Democracy?

It is impossible for Trump to be a dictator even if that is what he wants. Of course there is no evidence he wants to be a dictator other than the fear propaganda being pushed by "fake news".

I wasn't referring to trump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Can we say...

SUCKER ! ! !

Anyone who believes these ,

NBC reported, citing unidentified American officials.

type hitpiece stories that have no sources are the SUCKER ! ! !

US intelligence agencies believe

The same ones that believed they could stop Trump from becoming President.

Next time wait for a story with a persons name attached as a source.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join