It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Families Belong Together - Illogical Nationwide Protests on June 30th 2018.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: c2oden

You never heard the term wetback?

Yes.
We have yet to swim across the ocean.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
When the dems went crazy and showed their appreciation and admiration towards MS-13, I thought it was a one-time thing.

But now they want to eliminate ICE and open the borders, so maybe they really do admire MS-13.

I don't know why the head of the DNC thinks that a platform of Open Borders is a winner. Didn't they learn from Hillary's mistakes on the campaign trail. Her desire for open borders helped her lose the election.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know why the head of the DNC thinks that a platform of Open Borders is a winner.
Can you provide a link to that plank of the platform?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

originally posted by: c2oden

The libs are so pea-brained. They should realize that building a long/high/deep WALL will end this "crisis" they're whining about.

I'm not "lib" (though I may be left of center). You know that Trump's "wall" has been steadily modified, right? First it was across the whole border. Remember? (no that won't work, that's not what he really meant, that was just a figure of speech). A big beautiful wall (now it's "see through"). And let's not forget that Mexico is going to pay for it. Remember? (that whole notion sort of...faded).

A wall won't work for anything as other than a bandaid. A very expensive and pointless bandaid.

Berlin had a wall. With machine guns. And people crossed.

So, we just let everybody cross?
Or do you have a better idea?
I'm sure you have a great idea to let everybody in.
Right?
If not, how would you do it?
If you were living in a border town instead of Hawaii...

Oh so easy, you could stop this and stop living of other people's suffering

So easy but nothing seems to please you, right?

Maybe they would not be coming knocking on your door asking for retribution then

What?

I want to hi-light this post.

edit on 2018-06-30T00:45:39-05:002201830America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

The libs are so pea-brained. They should realize that building a long/high/deep WALL will end this "crisis" they're whining about.

I'm not "lib" (though I may be left of center). You know that Trump's "wall" has been steadily modified, right? First it was across the whole border. Remember? (no that won't work, that's not what he really meant, that was just a figure of speech). A big beautiful wall (now it's "see through"). And let's not forget that Mexico is going to pay for it. Remember? (that whole notion sort of...faded).

A wall won't work for anything as other than a bandaid. A very expensive and pointless bandaid.

Right?

Maybe they would not be coming knocking on your door asking for retribution then

What?

Oh please, own up, say so, be adults you all

Or look it up

"ohh i don't know what all you all are saying, we are the best of the best of the best, sir!"

Grow up, you have done this to the latin american countries and now you are complaining like fools because they have no where else to go

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

You know it was a joke, right? And if you think about it, Hawaii is the borderest state of all, along with Alaska. We are surrounded by international borders. On every side.

Illegals get here by plane, mostly. And many, like on the mainland, do so legally. But they stay after their visa expires. Others sneak in. Freighters. Fishing boats.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Right?

What?

Or look it up

"ohh i don't know what all you all are saying, we are the best of the best of the best, sir!"

Grow up, you have done this to the latin american countries and now you are complaining like fools because they have no where else to go

Are you talking to me? If so you, have no idea.

edit on 2018-06-30T00:50:06-05:002201830America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The Berlin wall was only 12 feet high. A determined 300 pound man could climb over that. Still, it reduced illegal immigration from 3.5 million to just 5,000. The U.S. could live with a percentage reduction of that magnitude.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

The Berlin wall was only 12 feet high.

3. The Berlin Wall was actually two walls.
The 27-mile portion of the barrier separating Berlin into east and west consisted of two concrete walls between which was a “death strip” up to 160 yards wide that contained hundreds of watchtowers, miles of anti-vehicle trenches, guard dog runs, floodlights and trip-wire machine guns.

www.history.com...

And people crossed. Looking for a better life.

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

Our refreshingly honest President Trump said after being elected, that the U.S. has not been "innocent" when it comes to committing atrocities around the world. We acknowledge much of what others accuse us of.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

We acknowledge much of what others accuse us of.

And remove babies from the mothers whose crime was seeking safety.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Right?

What?

Or look it up

You have no idea.

Yes of course i don't, i don't hide my head on the sand to pretend so i'm not on the right mindset for your ridiculous discussion which only addresses the small details that are all on your side and internal to your country

Guess what there are other countries out there that can all see how nasty you are, some pretend but they know, you just can't fake it for much long guy

And that's all you have to say, i though you would be smarter than that, coming from the best of the best of the best country in the world, that one who takes over and kills everyone who disagrees with lots of freedom and bombs and meddling and all that

At least say something else guy, i'm not fool or uneducated, i have seen things, more than you can even imagine

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: WarriorMH

Our refreshingly honest President Trump said after being elected, that the U.S. has not been "innocent" when it comes to committing atrocities around the world. We acknowledge much of what others accuse us of.

I am not very aware of that but i have seen a few things related, so yes if that's true i'm glad, i wish for this to happen because in the end if we all ended up owning up to our own countries failures the world would be better

I continually see people hate still so i don't know but i would like much for this to happen, lets just take down the idiotic things from the past once and forever

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This week, the Supreme Court gave President Trump (and any subsequent US President) the authority to "thoroughly vet" people coming into this country, as his administration sees fit. There's probably some way to use that authority to reduce the number of criminals coming into our country from Mexico.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Right?

What?

Or look it up

You have no idea.

Yes of course i don't, i don't hide my head on the sand to pretend so i'm not on the right mindset for your ridiculous discussion which only addresses the small details that are all on your side and internal to your country

Guess what there are other countries out there that can all see how nasty you are, some pretend but they know, you just can't fake it for much long guy

And that's all you have to say, i though you would be smarter than that, coming from the best of the best of the best country in the world, that one who takes over and kills everyone who disagrees with lots of freedom and bombs and meddling and all that

At least say something else guy, i'm not fool or uneducated, i have seen things, more than you can even imagine

You do not know me.
You have no idea who you are talking to, but yet, you act like a dick.
I am not your guy, and I don't care about what you think.
Your posts suck.
edit on 2018-06-30T01:00:55-05:002201830America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Learn something. Look at two sides for a change.

There is a difference, under the law, between a refugee and an asylum seeker.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I said a few posts back that most of the illegal immigrants who don't show up for court, are unattended minors.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Right?

What?

Or look it up

You have no idea.

I am not your guy, and I don't care about what you think.
Your posts suck.

Oh so full of hate you are, it is true still so whatever, the world is watching and you are on the losing track because you can't get it but oh well, go ahead "person"

Thank you bye

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

What does that have to do with this thread?

But speaking of appearing in court, here is one result of Trump's policy:
www.usatoday.com...

Winning. So well planned. It's beautiful. Beautiful.

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I don't know why the head of the DNC thinks that a platform of Open Borders is a winner.
Can you provide a link to that plank of the platform?

Not surprisingly (cause they're broke) the Democrat's website is stuck on their 2016 platform.
Ref: www.democrats.org...

(That's like keeping a corpse on display, lol.)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join