It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Families Belong Together - Illogical Nationwide Protests on June 30th 2018.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Article with lots of videos ......

Thousands take to the streets across the US for mass organized protest against family separations at the border - as Trump defends the 'brave men and women of ICE' for doing a 'fantastic job'

💥Complete with tin foil blankets💥

Kind of like 99%ers. ANTIFA etc...got to protest something...it is Saturday...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Let me start by saying yes there are some criminals and welfare cheats crossing the border The fear that immigrants are bringing nothing but crime is unfounded and exxagerated in order to cover up the true fears of xenophobia. So is their use or over use of welfare. The amount of crime and welfare illegals use is a drop in the bucket compared to our military budget and other spending. The immigrants are fleeing the very crime and cartels you guys are so scared about.

The real reason people are so spooked by immigration is because over the past ten years so many have come over and have been reproducing like rabbits while the native population is experiencing population decline. The next thing you know you turn around and everyone is brown and talking Spanish, entire neighborhoods signs are in Spanish and it has become unnerving to the American people, this is entirely understandable. IMO this will always happen regardless of the country of origin when the demographics change so fast. Same thing is happening in Europe.

I think it's time to go to war with the cartels and corrupt governments south of the border. Our insatiable appetite for illegal drugs must be acknowledged. The countries which these countries peoples are fleeing must shape up and allow their people to thrive in their own countries.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
CNN and MSNBC pouring on the propaganda !!

Real hard propaganda.

Every "intellectual" under The Sun coming out.

💥📙💥

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
How did we get so many people who cannot comprehend that we cannot let people come over the boarder because some of them are criminals.

It's not just criminals that we have to worry about -

After chickenpox, now scabies has infected immigrant detainees at Victorville federal prison

Third world diseases, yay...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

The fear that immigrants are bringing nothing but crime is unfounded and exxagerated in order to cover up the true fears of xenophobia.

That is not the claim. The claim is that some are bringing crime, which you just admitted to.

Just another example of twisting facts (adding in two little words: "nothing but") to obtain propaganda.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

its quite the opposite. trump himself said they are bringing crime, rapists, drugs, they are not sending their best...he said w a shrug of the shoulders "some of them are good"

i said some of them are bad, he says "i assume some of them are good" who is closer to reality me or him? do you not see how his words could sway the american public?
edit on 30-6-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

These people are surrendering as soon as they are in the country . They are seeking asylum. They don't belong in jail at all. Let I'VE go after the smugglers and leave the Mamas and babies alone. Give them a bracelet send them to live with their relatives until their trial.
Some will get asylum. Some wont. At that time you send them back.
No muse no fuss. Save hundreds of thousands of dollars.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

tell me what are the fears then? i mentioned the fears that i admit are understandably part of our human nature of being afraid of people different than us. the fear that their customs, culture, language will replace ours. understandable, and i never said nothing should be done about it. we should do everything in our power to maintain a balance so that we are not over run by any one group of "outsiders" i am fully aware of that and would love it if our leaders could stop acting like children and actually meet each other somewhere in the middle so we can actually try to solve the problem.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

These people are surrendering as soon as they are in the country . They are seeking asylum. They don't belong in jail at all. Let I'VE go after the smugglers and leave the Mamas and babies alone. Give them a bracelet send them to live with their relatives until their trial.
Some will get asylum. Some wont. At that time you send them back.
No muse no fuss. Save hundreds of thousands of dollars.

About only 3% that come here and apply actually meet asylum status and more than 85% that are released do not go to their hearing, so what does that tell you? Are they abusing the system vast majority of the time? Remember being poor or afraid of criminal activity is not asylum status. You need to prove that if you go back to your country the GOVERNMENT will jail or kill you based on non-criminal reasons.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

i said some of them are bad, he says "i assume some of them are good" who is closer to reality me or him? do you not see how his words could sway the american public?

A big part of all this is the human trafficking issue that is buried in the "oh they just want a better life" propaganda. Sex trafficking, children trafficking, slave labor trafficking, drug trafficking, crime trafficking all mixed in. Seems the left turns a blind eye to all that just like they do to the homeless.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

the asylum process is a little more complex than that and according to this you can be in the country illegally for up to a year and still seek asylum. which is different from what i have heard that you must enter through a port of entry. www.immihelp.com...
edit on 30-6-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

this in itself is propoganda without detailed facts to back it up, i do believe there is everything you mentioned but without hard facts to back it up there is no telling what percentage of the people coming over are a part of the things you mentioned.

i will not turn a blind eye and am for immigration reform and border security so that a fair and balanced amount of vetted, law abiding, working people can come and earn their way. imo i am pretty level headed about the issue. they are not all bad, they are not all good, lets secure the border, vet a controlled amount of them, keep out the bad and the leeches.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: xuenchen
Article with lots of videos ......

Thousands take to the streets across the US for mass organized protest against family separations at the border - as Trump defends the 'brave men and women of ICE' for doing a 'fantastic job'

💥Complete with tin foil blankets💥

Kind of like 99%ers. ANTIFA etc...got to protest something...it is Saturday...

Heat strokes here in Chicago. 110 degree heat index. Not surprisingly, fewer nutjobs than expected in our sanctuary city.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

this in itself is propoganda without detailed facts to back it up, i do believe there is everything you mentioned but without hard facts to back it up there is no telling what percentage of the people coming over are a part of the things you mentioned.

As I said many times it is a numbers game aside from the criminal side of it all. If 1000s came in every year its really not much of an issue. When 100,000s come in then it taxes our infrastructure. School get over flood, ER rooms are flooded, poor areas get over populated, streets fill up more with homeless, social system gets heavily taxed, States start to run out of funds etc etc.

We have more legal immigrants today than anytime in our history, the percentage of immigrants per population is right up there with the all time highs from our past too, we are not keeping immigrants out.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
No more ICE and Border Patrol if Democrats have their way?
theconservativetreehouse.com...

I'm not watching TV. Have any protestors come on CNN and warned families watching the network in Central America, to not come to the United States, unless you do it the proper/legal way?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The real reason people are so spooked by immigration is because over the past ten years so many have come over and have been reproducing like rabbits while the native population is experiencing population decline. The next thing you know you turn around and everyone is brown and talking Spanish, entire neighborhoods signs are in Spanish and it has become unnerving to the American people, this is entirely understandable. IMO this will always happen regardless of the country of origin when the demographics change so fast. Same thing is happening in Europe.

Well there we have it all in one ignorant paragraph :

"reproducing like rabbits"....the dehumanisation of "them"

"Everyone is brown and talking Spanish".....as opposed to 200 years ago when the Sioux,Cheyenne, Pawnee, Cherokee etc got a bit upset when "everyone was white and talking English"

"Same thing happening in Europe"....erm nope. There have always been areas of certain nationalities "the irish quarter" in Manchester, Chinatown in Manchester and London etc. The racists get upset about brown faced asians and then vote to leave the EU because of immigration (all "white" nations but hey ho who says racists are smart!)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse

This week, the Supreme Court gave President Trump (and any subsequent US President) the authority to "thoroughly vet" people coming into this country, as his administration sees fit. There's probably some way to use that authority to reduce the number of criminals coming into our country from Mexico.

Um... He already had the authority to "thoroughly vet" people. The reason it was challenged at all was because he opened his mouth and called it a Muslim ban.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Illegal Foreign National Families Belong Together..........In their OWN Country ...........PERIOD .

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
How about if you're going to break another nations laws? You don't drag your kids along with you? That seems to make more sense than causing drama and uproar after the fact. But that's just me. I don't let emotion cloud my commonsense or ruin my judgment and country.
The blame is upon these law breaking "parents" not the government. They're not even "emigrants". One can only be an emigrant if done "legally". These people are "infiltrators" and trespassing.
Regardless of their "reason" for infiltration.
I wouldn't do it to their countries. At least not with my child as a weapon. I love my kids to much to use them in that way.
These protesters need a reality check. Or they won't have, in a few generations, the freedom to "protest".
May as well give American libs a pre-tied noose to hang themselves with. Because when they get all they want?They'll be on that end of it. Lord knows Libs don't know how to tie that knot themselves. That "education" is to "repugnant" for them.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Some arrests happening at some protests !!

They want big government they get big government.

#CrimeFreeFamiliesbelongtogether😁

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join