It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Families Belong Together - Illogical Nationwide Protests on June 30th 2018.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Separating children from parents.
I don't get into debates with moderators.
I won't respond further.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

No trump said it. I didn't assume anything.

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 6302018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Send every single illegal one regardless of which #hole they are from send 'em back.

But you're probably not for that are you, I mean why even have laws?

Good For Trump doesn't really change how I feel.
edit on 30-6-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Separating children from parents.
I don't get into debates with moderators.

That's a cop-out. I post as a member. I even used the box.

If these poor souls who were arrested without empathy had children (which they may well have), were they separated from them?

TheRedneck

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Just go to the extreme why don't you? Who said don't have laws? Don't put words in my mouth and then argue against them.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Why don't I what?

Act as the Govt and enforce law, don't be retarded.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

don't be retarded.

That ship sailed a long long time ago....
edit on 30-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Caring is caring. Empathy is empathy.
And then there are other people...sigh.

And then came the law.

Don't like the laws, get your Congress people to write new ones.

Then we see all the conflicts of interests come out in the open.

💥Sun😁Burn💥

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

As soon as somebody breaks a law, all other claims are null and void.

Get you people to change the laws.

📙

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The Military Bases are getting "prepared" for "The Ultimate Detention"

💥🎃💥

Better hurry up and get the laws changed !!!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are you sure you know that's what the EO was? You got that squared away now? It seems that you were confused about it earlier. (What do you think about this, btw?
www.abovetopsecret.com...)

I wasn't confused... As to your post, I don't care, judges playing the political game.... Its the fun game for judges these days. The left seems to think the Government is all powerful with unlimited funds able to instantly do things. That EO from Trump is a very tall order to comply with logistically wise. Going to take time because the system wasn't design, FOR ANYONE, to proved the means to keep families together when the parents break the law.

Is the judges order reasonable, even doable in the amount of time allotted?

Aside from that, why is it that only now is the administration trying to figure out how to keep the families together? I thought there was no way to do it. Trump was unaware of what the "plan" was?

What do you suggest Phage? You are all full of criticism, so you must have the plan right? You are about a 99% questions guy...give me some meat for once as to what WE as a county should do? Step out of your box and tell us...

edit on 30-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

Go to Salvador, see how the US destroyed them and now they are looking for reasons to get back what they used to have.

Ah the sacar el pes del agua event of 1981 where the LOCAL Government down there killed about 1000 people within 3 days... I guess that is what you mean...

That is why the people are coming to America? OK...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Over 600 “Families Belong Together” protests are scheduled for Saturday, nationally and internationally. Washington, D.C., is expected to be the largest.

CONFUSION REIGNS AT A TEXAS COURTHOUSE AS NEW QUESTIONS EMERGE OVER REUNIFICATION OF MIGRANT FAMILIES

Confusion is a luxury, innit?

How... err... "illogical" of those protesters to protest for their god-given rights! Especially in D.C., home of the White House and holy temple of satanic... errr... white christian family values!!!oneoneeleven.

Right on!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

False!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I really don't understand why anyone would think the problem isn't people entering illegally in the first place. We're supposed to bend over backwards for people breaking the law? Maybe find a way to safely travel with your children instead. I put the blame squarely on the parents. I don't see a reason not to. It is sad that this happens but it was the parents choice.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

One thing this thread has shown me, without any shadow of doubt, is that those who complain so loudly about the situation at the border have absolutely no idea how to do any better. The few ideas that come out completely ignore the law, which the Republicans aren't sure how to fix and the Democrats don't want to fix. The Democratic reasoning for not wanting to fix the laws is as obvious as well: they have rigged the system so they can try and make the President look like the enemy, when in truth they alone are the cause of and only solution to all the suffering they berate.

The talking points have become so obvious, the emotion over logic so invasive in the arguments, that I can only come to one conclusion: the swamp is indeed draining, behind the scenes, and all is on the verge of being exposed.

This sudden appearance of extreme hatred toward Trump comes at an interesting time: Talks have begun with North Korea to try and achieve peace in Korea. The economy is booming far beyond original stated possibility, and increasing even still. The FBI is being investigated itself for corruption. Immigration, as difficult as it appears to be, is being discussed seriously in the Congress. All of these conditions have set the stage for a major coup against a corrupt government and a return to a more constitutional republic like that which was originally instituted and intended. Those in power, the corrupt deep state, are becoming rabid with fear as their plans and actions are laid bare for the world to see. Time is short, and exposure is sure now. Trump has already won.

What this means for us as a country is yet to be seen. I fear the divide is too deep, the crack in our society too pronounced, for us to survive the coming revelations. Emotion is inherent in the human animal, but it is a dangerous and powerful, potentially destructive force we must either contend with or succumb to. I do not see how we can contend with it at this point.

Before the 2016 election, I made the statement many times that, should Trump win, it would be the greatest good long term and the worst pain short term for the country we have ever experienced. It appears I was correct. This time, however, I pray I am wrong.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

False!

Not False!

True! 📙

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
they must not realize this is a ruling from their favorite court, the 9th circuit imagine that they don't know what they are protesting

maybe congress will act

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
The Democratic reasoning for not wanting to fix the laws is as obvious as well: they have rigged the system so they can try and make the President look like the enemy, when in truth they alone are the cause of and only solution to all the suffering they berate.

This wasn't a big deal under Obama, wasn't an issue when Hillary said we need to send them back...Today the laws are the SAME as they have been for a very, very ,very long time...

As you said in your post the change is 2018 and 2020 elections, THAT is what this is all about, and the people that are screaming "oh the poor children" don't even have a clue.. you all know that these childern come from most likely some nasty place, right...and their detainment is close to the best living they have ever seen...lol

I use to go to Afghanistan for 4 months at a time, couldn't take my kids, and though most of you will jump on the "it was your choice" it wasn't my kids choice, and it wasn't something they wanted...with the illegals it is the same... It it the parents choice just like me.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join