It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chairman Nunes Calls For Testimony From 17 FBI, DOJ Officials On FISA Abuse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Looks like Devin Nunes (House Intelligence Committee Chairman) has requested that more people involved with the controversial FISA Warrant(s) be called to testify in front of Congressional Committees.

We know the DOJ is withholding some key documents that may have some very high level names involved in the Clinton email investigation.

Very Top Secret as they say.

Now they want people like Strzok and Page and McCabe along with a least a dozen more involved in the FISA scandal to answer "Questions".

"The Strategy" is likely to get all this out and deClassified by October just in time for the November elections.

Might be kool if it turns out Rosenstein is part of "The Strategy"

Chairma n Nunes Calls For Testimony From 17 FBI, DOJ Officials On FISA Abuse During 2016 Election

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., wants 17 current and former FBI or Justice Department officials to testify on Capitol Hill about possible government surveillance abuse during the 2016 election, including fired FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe and embattled FBI official Peter Strzok.

In a letter obtained by Fox News, Nunes requests that the joint task force of the Oversight and Judiciary Committees take steps to interview these officials because they may “have relevant information.”

The House Intelligence Committee does not have direct oversight over the FBI and the DOJ, so testimony is more likely to be compelled by referring names to the Oversight and Judiciary Committees.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Under advice of counsel I can not answer that....Sound familiar...? In the old old days it was answer truthfully or to the dungeon with you and much unpleasantness to follow. ...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I believe these are the 17 who have REQUESTED to testify. The FBI has a "whistle-blower" program, but agents were severely punished for using it. So, they requested that Congress summon them for testimony. They know a lot.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ok what does this mean? your last 900 star came from flopping non happening bull#, I'm sick of hearing about this is gonna happen and not one #ing cornflake is thrown.. give it up ur pencil is pushed and I', on your side... WTF has to be said... not one thing has coame from what you push except hate... I'm sick of it..

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

ok what does this mean? your last 900 star came from flopping non happening bull#, I'm sick of hearing about this is gonna happen and not one #ing cornflake is thrown.. give it up ur pencil is pushed and I', on your side... WTF has to be said... not one thing has coame from what you push except hate... I'm sick of it..

Looks like carewemust pushed the right buttons and triggered you much, yes? Chill out a little and don't take this site so seriously.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Somebody get this person a MAGA hat stat!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Ever wonder why some posts can garner 900 and some cant buy just 1 ?
The answer to that question is in your post.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

On the internet, you can ignore people. Ignore me from now on. Please.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Why doesn't Drive-by Nunes just have someone take him on another dramatic midnight ride over to the White House to get the information?

November can't come quickly enough in regard to this particular asshat.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The strategy is to keep the charade up for his base.
Oh look... It's working.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Is that the point of the thread? To trigger people?
Not to impart anything of value?
Because that's easy enough to do but really deteriorates the quality of the boards.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Oh and there was no FISA abuse but that term sure gets some mileage doesn't it?

And I think I'll point out that that person above... The one you all said was triggered...garnered four triggered responses from you guys. He wrote one post. You guys reposted it in full four times.
Who was the triggered ones?
Lol
I know the humor in this will go over most of your heads but damn that's funny.
edit on 6302018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Under advice of counsel I can not answer that....Sound familiar...? In the old old days it was answer truthfully or to the dungeon with you and much unpleasantness to follow. ...

I'm guilty so I won't answer.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And I think I'll point out that that person above... The one you all said was triggered...garnered four triggered responses from you guys. He wrote one post. You guys reposted it in full four times.
Lol

Yea, few can match the intelligence displayed in your posts. One can dream........

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You act like what you think matters to me . LOL
You're a joke to me so please...I don't care ...Why do you keep spouting the same crap?
Don't you have anything else up your cheap polyester sleeve?

Look I don't repost that person's response four times in full. You guys did. I knew the humor would go over your head.
Oh look . Right again Karen.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

YOU would have to be capable of thinking for what someone else thinks to matter to you... Your posts make it evident your are incapable of rational thought.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Lol

Wow, so you’ve been able to review all the “classified” evidence? Barring that, Mueller shared his finalized report with you already? Please give us a break from your partisanship and take a break from your bubble for a while.

By the way, I would say the things you find humor in (based on the post this reply is in response to) are about as fuuny as a Samantha Bee comedy act. Doesn’t go over anyone’s head...just not funny.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
this and the volcano thing is what they keep trying to cover up with their fake outrage

top topics

join