It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Business Owner objectively proves Smart Shopping works both ways - between customer and businessowne

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It looks like a regular convenience store, with over 700 products shrink-wrapped in what appears to be transparent plastic. But Ekoplaza, in central Amsterdam, is the first supermarket in the world to use a biodegradable natural alternative.

There's everything you’d expect from your local food store: fruit, veg, packaged meat and shelves stacked high with everyday products from beans to bread.

Business Owner objectively proves Smart Shopping works both ways - between customer and businessowner. (DISCRETION WARNING: *Sun* article)

Funny how this is going to spread like wildfire when they are reducing something instead of adding it. Make a mistake there God? No worries. Heaps funny joke mate.

Gonna spreeeeadddd...

BTW the reason this is a conspiracy is bcuz they ACTUALLY PREDICTED IT. NICE.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't understand your comments. They've finally made a new biodegradable packaging that behaves similar to plastic. It's undergoing a trial at a store. Where's the mistake by God? It's going to sprrrreeaad? So what? It should if it's up to the task. Commentary nonsense.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foundryman
I don't understand your comments. They've finally made a new biodegradable packaging that behaves similar to plastic. It's undergoing a trial at a store. Where's the mistake by God? It's going to sprrrreeaad? So what? It should if it's up to the task. Commentary nonsense.

My point is that this is the start of something. Yay!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LeConspiraturdo

Don't understand the God and mistake comment. If it works and is cost effective it will be used more. It's a cool story, but don't really understand the spin you put on it.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

top topics

join