It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world 2018: ‘Nibiru is HERE’ warns David Meade ahead of Planet X World War 3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

END of the world conspiracy theorists have told people to brace for the horrors of a World War 3 armageddon. Chief conspiracist David Meade has now warned the mystical Planet X or Nibiru "is here”.

End of the world 2018: ‘Nibiru is HERE’ warns David Meade ahead of Planet X World War 3

I know the source of this meme. Basically, it was well written, but the English used was by a man who understood the implications of spoken language vs. internet language, and twisted the context of the reader's perspective to their own.

A troll, per se.

But under stressful times! Easy to lose ones grip on their nerves and such.

So loike, yeah, trolls gotta troll, but the balls gotta roll. Funny this circlejerk still exists though. HAHAHAHAHAH.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
*sings*

It’s the end of the world as we know it...
... and I feel fine!
edit on 29-6-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: REM

edit on 29-6-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: wth??

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Again?

I'm getting tired of surviving the end of the world.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LeConspiraturdo

no worries. we already survived!

Many of these so-called Nibiru truthers believe the end of the world will occur in the near future – as soon as April 23, 2018.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Again?

I'm getting tired of surviving the end of the world.

Shouldn't we get some sort of medal for this?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'll be at the restaurant at the end of the universe before armageddon. But sources tell me that will be after humans have left, and once the cockroaches evolve. They'll fuq it up apparently. Dickheads, not our problem tho.

*party noises*
edit on 29-6-2018 by LeConspiraturdo because: ERROR

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Nibiru nor any other large planetary body/dark star is here.

If anything like that did enter into our star system the gravitational and tidal effects would be manifest soon after or around the time it passed the orbit of Jupiter, possibly even before dependent on mass.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Will this do?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Nibiru nor any other large planetary body/dark star is here.

If anything like that did enter into our star system the gravitational and tidal effects would be manifest soon after or around the time it passed the orbit of Jupiter, possibly even before dependent on mass.

Similar to how Kanye gravitates towards Kardashians low-IQ ass? Or did she dump her... I don't watch TV, sorry.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Is Planet-X invisible? That would be good. Right?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What you cannot see, can be bull#ted about for months to come. It depends how you spin it. Ever played air guitar?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Whats a Kardashian?
LoL

I don't watch those.

My Mrs does all the same.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Okay I'm abandoning this thread now as I am learning the strict rules of courtship of this fair website.

Before the crab people seek me out, I must jump ship.

See you elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nice.

I'm going to buy that... thanks for posting it!

I have liberal family members that have had the world end on them like 3 times this week....

Will be great for the family reunion!

edit on 29-6-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

There may well be a few undiscovered large celestial objects out past the Kuiper belt, even a planet 9 super-sized body with an estimated mass of ten Earths, but we have yet to find it, and even if we do it would have a negligible effect on our world from such a distance.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

no worries. we already survived!

Many of these so-called Nibiru truthers believe the end of the world will occur in the near future – as soon as April 23, 2018.

The end of the world is old news?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

When is Season 2 out that's what i want to know.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeConspiraturdo

END of the world conspiracy theorists have told people to brace for the horrors of a World War 3 armageddon. Chief conspiracist David Meade has now warned the mystical Planet X or Nibiru "is here”.

I know the source of this meme. Basically, it was well written, but the English used was by a man who understood the implications of spoken language vs. internet language, and twisted the context of the reader's perspective to their own.

A troll, per se.

So loike, yeah, trolls gotta troll, but the balls gotta roll. Funny this circlejerk still exists though. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Again??????

Are we really doing this? Last I checked this was a dead story. I will be honest though, I do fantasize about this. And this is not a PG fantasy

Sleep well

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This time... ITS FOR REAL

Maybe...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: LeConspiraturdo

A troll, per se.

Again??????

Are we really doing this? Last I checked this was a dead story. I will be honest though, I do fantasize about this. And this is not a PG fantasy

Sleep well

Dude you must get with the program. This is the end for them, and more bullsh!t for us. Open your gullet.
edit on 29-6-2018 by LeConspiraturdo because: ERROR

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join