It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Probably Nothing But.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I posted this because this was recorded yesterday, 10 days after and about 30 miles away from this topic that was posted and a few days ago and discussed on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There appear to be similarities in shape with the photographs previously discussed. Also bearing in mind we are in drought conditions with no rain clouds over The U.K. for quite awhile.

The chap who recorded it posted 2 videos which where recorded 2 hours apart.

As i stated it is probably nothing of interest, but then again who knows.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Looks like Oumaumau.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Looks like a cloud to me .... But ... I could be wrong

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Just like the previous topic, looks like the right atmospheric condition for lenticular clouds it seems.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
seriously people?! again its a cloud, no idea if its lenticular, probally not

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

Gonna have to agree that one is no question a cloud I love how he says he’s going to go out and show “us” how clear the sky is when the whole time you can see clouds just off the horizon being lit by the sun...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Cloud... Next?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

If it's a cloud, why has it not broken up or dissipated after 5 minutes of videoing it? I can sit outside on a windless day, and clouds will still move, change, and morph due to convection currents and the like. What both videos strongly remind me of is the opening scene to the movie (and the tv show) "Alien Nation". Now- that does set my spidey sense to twitching...

Here's the opening to the show.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Once again the rushed knee jerk poo-pooing of anything veering from the status quo... "just a cloud" ... really?

If it is "just a cloud" it's certainly a note worthy one, keeping coherence for the 10 min of the videos and reportedly for over an hour... plus the odd movements where it doubles back on itself, which isn't uncloudlike, exactly, but is not typical of clouds that usually drift along with the prevailing winds.

Dunno what it is, but I think it interesting and unusual... and unlikely to be an average accumulation of water vapor.

I vote it's a cloaked dimensional sailing ship ... or a hovering air monster ... or a sky-whale ... or a time-storm ... or a scalar wave experiment creating a radioactive fog... or anything other than a weird, solitary, long lasting cloud that has staked a permanent claim on it's airspace.

So... CGI? Heh.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I vote that it's one of them new fandangled Canadian spy clouds. It is slowly making its way to Russia. Be patient everyone.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Is it looking west? You quite often get lenticular clouds over the moors or sometimes Brierley way.
(I live in Barnsley).

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think it's possibly a cloud.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Certainly is not a cloud,looks like a clear picture as well,ufo for sure,clouds don't moved controlled like

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

exactly, i have seen clouds wich look exactly like that, one time i even joked that it looked like the sunset was full of flying saucers

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

have you never seen a time lapse of a sky?
many clouds change just a little

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I have. Some, the bulk doesn't change much, but the edges do all sorts of stuff.

That thing tho, didn't do squat. The sharp edges didn't even fizz off. I'm on the fence of suspicious of it being fake, and wondering what it actually is.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Never mind secureteam picked it up it’s tots legit!

top topics

join