It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Putting Her Foot In Her Mouth...Again!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The day she is behind bars you will see a drastic drop in attention payed to her...

Not me. I dang well want a full length movie of an interview with Hillary with the orange jumpsuit and the bars separating her from the civil people of this country

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Maybe Obama can work it into his Netflix deal.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Gothmog

Maybe Obama can work it into his Netflix deal.

Glad you said that
I dang sure would like to see a "double feature"
First - "The Horrors of Hillary"
Main Feature - "Obama the Obvious"
Setting - Federal Prison side-by side cells

edit on 6/30/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Makes no sense for Dems to focus on illegals when plenty of Americans are separated from their children for the same reason: breaking our laws.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So, why do many so Republican keep accusing Democrats of wanting open borders? Clearly Mrs. Clinton didn't represent or run on such ideals.

Because HRC doesn’t represent the Democratic Party. She represents the Clinton Cartel...and ONLY the Clinton Cartel...at any cost or any number of Arkancided bodies.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Because HRC doesn’t represent the Democratic Party

Well, she certainly did during the election. And, I don't see her policies and philosophies changing since her loss, either. The bottom line is, the Democratic Party Platform doesn't call for the elimination of ICE, open borders nor support illegal immigration.
edit on 30-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What Democrat Platform ?

The same one from 2016 that was endorsed by multiple law breakers and exposed phonies ?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, just like the Republican Party Platform was endorsed by traitors, perjurers, money launderers, wife beaters and rapists.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Dont forget the money the Clinton Foundation collected but never used in Haiti
She should be in jail already

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yeah, just like the Republican Party Platform was endorsed by traitors, perjurers, money launderers, wife beaters and rapists.

[Loud thundering Trump Rally]

Lock Her up !
Lock Her up !
Lock Her up !
Lock Her up !

[/rally]😁

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hillary is for or against whatever benefits here at that moment. She is a total snake. So glad she didn't win the election.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Lab4Us

Because HRC doesn’t represent the Democratic Party

Well, she certainly did during the election. And, I don't see her policies and philosophies changing since her loss, either. The bottom line is, the Democratic Party Platform doesn't call for the elimination of ICE, open borders nor support illegal immigration.

Then why are they fighting so hard for the same things you say they are not for ?
Didnt think that one out too well , did ya ?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Why do members on here continue to give Hillary Clinton air-time and attention? You're your own worst enemy.

The woman's washed up, no chance of running again.

Someone should tell her that.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Here, I fixed that for you;

Yeah, just like the Democratic Party Platform was endorsed by traitors, perjurers, money launderers, wife beaters and rapists.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Makes no sense for Dems to focus on illegals when plenty of Americans are separated from their children for the same reason: breaking our laws.

Only the left playing politics with crocodile tears. Too bad it’s not working for them.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

read more

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Why do members on here continue to give Hillary Clinton air-time and attention? You're your own worst enemy.

The woman's washed up, no chance of running again.

Someone should tell her that.

Nobody has the balls to tell Hillary that.
But the leftists love to say she doesn't matter, she lost, quit posting about Hillary!

When she goes away, so will the posts pointing out her obvious hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Southern Guardian

She's campaigning that's why.

She needs to continuously be exposed as a threat to civilization.

Hillary Clinton Rejects the Idea of Civility Toward Trump Officials – ‘Give Me a Break!’

In an interview with the Guardian, Clinton was asked her thoughts on the Democrat Party’s lurch toward becoming “uncivil.”

She didn’t hold back. Defending it, endorsing it, and upping the stakes by demanding more “resolve and strength.”

“Oh, give me a break,” she railed. “Give me a break! What is more uncivil and cruel than taking children away? It should be met with resolve and strength. And if some of that comes across as a little uncivil, well, children’s lives are at stake; their futures are at stake.”
😃😃

Oh wait, I heard about her saying this but looks like you misquoted. How it went was...

HRC: "Oh give me a lunch break! What is more uncivil than taking children aw... ::swats hand reaching for her plate:: ugh...as I was saying, than taking children AWAY before I am done? Hell, children’s lives are for steak; their futures are as my steak. Could you pass the walnut sauce, Johnny?”

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
why should we care in the least what she thinks? she has proven herself to be inept in politics which is the only thing she was even qualified to discuss. And yet people still bother to acknowledge her existence why? shes like a 7day old baloney sandwich on a counter. You don't ask if you should eat it you discard it knowing its bad.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Yet this bag of excrement has no problem when working as a lawyer taking money to help a child rapist go free then bragging about it lawyers there is a special place in he'll reserved for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join