It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Putting Her Foot In Her Mouth...Again!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have a feeling Hillary was aware of the same sort of things happening while she was SoS. She's just virtue signaling here, nothing more or less. I seriously doubt she cares anything about these families, she has made a career out of being selfish and looking out for only herself so I find it hard to take her seriously here.

Thanks for giving her the attention she craves so much though xue. I'm sure she's one of your biggest fans.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

I have studied my party's platform. There is nothing there that calls for the dissolution of ICE.
edit on 29-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton: living rent free in the minds of extemists since 1992.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I have a feeling Hillary was aware of the same sort of things happening while she was SoS. She's just virtue signaling here, nothing more or less. I seriously doubt she cares anything about these families, she has made a career out of being selfish and looking out for only herself so I find it hard to take her seriously here.

Thanks for giving her the attention she craves so much though xue. I'm sure she's one of your biggest fans.

She craves it so much that she is ruining the Democratic party.
And you are not helping her by acting like she does not matter.
She matters.
Take a look a leftist leaning liberals.
Take a good look.
She should get out of the way, but she will not.
She is hoping a woman will continue with her "I'm with her"
Take a look, I hope it is Kamilla.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

She is the extremist.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

She is the extremist.

Of course she is.

So are the people so obsessed with her, on average.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
DP
edit on 29-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

She is the extremist.

Of course she is.

So are the people so obsessed with her, on average.

If she would just go away, nobody would talk about her.
She can not do it.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Why do members on here continue to give Hillary Clinton air-time and attention? You're your own worst enemy.

The woman's washed up, no chance of running again.

Because she is a criminal and belongs in prison.
How is this so hard to grasp?
Or do you not want to see justice?

The day she is behind bars you will see a drastic drop in attention payed to her...

Why do you even care?
edit on 29-6-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Why do members on here continue to give Hillary Clinton air-time and attention? You're your own worst enemy.

The woman's washed up, no chance of running again.

Because she is a criminal and belongs in prison.
How is this so hard to grasp?
Or do you not want to see justice?

The day she is behind bars you will see a drastic drop in attention payed to her...

Why do you even care?

She hates Trump.
It does not matter, because the hatred with her defies reasoning.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That has always been her policy to keep illegals from coming in. I do not understand this new Liberal thing, it would have happened under Hillary the same way except nobody would be protesting it if she had won. I think this is all sour grapes, but the people who are protesting do not understand this is not just Trumps policy, our country has had laws against illegals coming in all along.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That has always been her policy to keep illegals from coming in. I do not understand this new Liberal thing, it would have happened under Hillary the same way except nobody would be protesting it if she had won. I think this is all sour grapes, but the people who are protesting do not understand this is not just Trumps policy, our country has had laws against illegals coming in all along.

This is the problem that most rational people have.
Hillary may have done the same thing, depending on the mood of the democratics.
Please read what she has said on the subject.

edit on 2018-06-29T23:36:02-05:002201829America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Because I hate her...just like the Left and SO many in the media, spewing hate on Trump.
edit on 6/30/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I do...I believe if she runs again, she's destined to see these countless examples of lies and flip-flopping brought up on her campaign trail, which will result in even more lies being said by her, as she tries to quench her thirst for power. Let the show begin!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

She's like a canker sore, that pops up all the time, to bring pain and misery to the Democratic Party.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

laughable, but no, maybe at best a Centrist-Rightist, but I would say more rightist than anything...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm going to cross her borders and move in to her vacation home, eat all her food and spend any money I find. Let's see how fast she calls for my arrest.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Southern Guardian

According to Harvard her and joe Biden are the most likely to run against trump in 2020

Joe Biden said he wants to take Donald Trump to a schoolground and beat him up. First, he'll have to take care of Hillary, before she does to him, what she did to Bernie Sanders.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Wow. This is surprising. Not that Hillary did something off kilter. This isn't a xuenchen thread. Shocking.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

There is also nothing there on guaranteed jobs and $15 an hour federal minimum wage. But many are running on it. So that makes it likely it becomes part of the platform when people running on those promises win.

No nations, no borders. Democrat politicians are running on it. In fact my dad who thinks it's a crazy idea and said people saying that will never be elected. He told me to look into some Democrat he likes that is really reasonable. I found out the guy my dad likes wore a shirt saying"I don't believe in borders". My dad didn't care and said he would vote for him still.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join