It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Putting Her Foot In Her Mouth...Again!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: xuenchen

She's campaigning that's why.

If that's the case you're giving her the attention she seeks.

As the (R) votes rack-up by the thousands.

😀

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

She's campaigning that's why.

If that's the case you're giving her the attention she seeks.

We want her to run again, don't you SG?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

According to Harvard her and joe Biden are the most likely to run against trump in 2020

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
The left just hopes everyone forgets about their hypocrisy. Hell maybe they are so infected with TDS they forget aboutit themselves.

#fugetaboutit

This should trend....

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So, why do many so Republican keep accusing Democrats of wanting open borders? Clearly Mrs. Clinton didn't represent or run on such ideals.

Yeah, where would Republicans ever get that idea? Sanctuary cities, sanctuary states, occupy ICE, etc. Man, I just can't figure out why Republicans would think they're for open borders. Its out of my grasp.

/Sarc

Santcuary city debates are about the feds attempting to usurp local funding, resources and facilities to enforce federal law.

Trump's new "no tolerence" policy is poorly planned, at best, and is causing a crisis. People are mad and rebuking the government's lack of consciouse and planning. You can't tell me that this adminstration's mishandling of immigrant families is a left or right issue. It's not. It's a human issue.

There is, in fact, no open borders policy in the Democratic party platform. When Hillary Clinton talked about "open borders" on the campaign trail, she was referring to trade.

Hillary Clinton in a 2016 speech said this: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, sometime in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”

Donald Trump jumped all over that, tied it to illegals pouring across the border and has not let go since.
During the debate, she clearly stated that her sentence from the speech related to green energy across borders moving freely and not people pouring in as Trump implied: “I was talking about energy. You know, we trade more energy with our neighbors than we trade with the rest of the world combined. And I do want us to have an electric grid, an energy system that crosses borders. I think that will be great benefit to us.”
www.watertowndailytimes.com...&

edit on 29-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, why do many so Republican keep accusing Democrats of wanting open borders? Clearly Mrs. Clinton didn't represent or run on such ideals.

Maybe because so many Democrati are calling out to abolish ICE.

Duh.

👋🤦

Some are. ICE was established in 2003 in answer to 911. Asylum seekers crossing the border are not like 911 terrorist. So, maybe ICE needs to be reigned in a little. But, the majority of Democrats are not for abolishing ICE.

Democrats want DREAMERS granted legal status and a path to citizenship. They don't want to eliminate legal immigration, like the Family Unification Program, or the VISA lottery system, like Trump does. Democrats don't believe in banning groups of people based on their religion or nationality from visiting the United States. Democrats don't want to see America renege on promises to continue protected status of Haitians, Salvadorians, Nicaraguans, etc., and forced to leave the US.
edit on 29-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If only the Democrati Candidates would say that.

💥😁👁😁💥

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

If only all Republican candidates were on the same page!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
She will run in 2020, and polls already show she has a 90 percent chance of winning.

So seems like it's a sure thing.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You have to realize if you remove the obvious Russian interference, shes a landslide candidate, probably take 95 percent of the counties.

Russians had people on the ground too, even in the most rural parts of America, no town was too small. Even small farming communities around here had packed motels and liquor stores shelves didn't have a single bottle of vodka left on them. It was a huge op, I saw it first hand.

Hillary 2020, just keep the Russians out and shut down those Macedonian hacker farms.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hillary was one of the Democrats that Voted for the creation of ICE

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I am sure your posts were sarcasm and hilariously funny. On a more serious note, the Dems allowing Hillary to run again would be their statement that they are taking a suicide pill in the 2020 election. Not because anyone else is not good enough to run, but the fact that Trump is doing okay and no one with any common sense is going to waste their time, reputation and money running as a candidate until 2024!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No nation's. No borders. That's why.

Is that what Winston Churchill believed in? Hillary likened herself to him today.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Democrats want DREAMERS granted legal status and a path to citizenship

But they turned that down when it was offered to 1.8 million of them.

We know what Democrats want...and it's NOT a solution to the ILLEGAL immigration problem.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

But they turned that down when it was offered to 1.8 million of them.

That's not the way it happened. "short term memory loss? Trump said he wanted a "clean DACA" bill, then turned down 2 bi-partisan bills. Then, he trashed 2 more bi-partisan immigration reform attempts.

We know what Democrats want...and it's NOT a solution to the ILLEGAL immigration problem.

I sincerely doubt that, but go ahead...Do Tell!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Yet she had no problem with her husbands administration separating a child from his family at gunpoint and deporting him back to cuba (Elian Gonzalez anyone?)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

That is such a work of fiction you guys on the left have created and I can't believe you actually believe your own lies

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

That is such a work of fiction you guys on the left have created and I can't believe you actually believe your own lies

She will rise again, like a pantsuited Phoenix from the fire.

Don't you believe in destiny?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That is her in a nutshell

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I would study your parties positions , the one thing they all have in common is if Trump wants it they don't . You have to wait for a Democrat to win the Presidency then the republicans can complain and go crazy . Hillary lost and will loose again because of who she is .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join