It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Putting Her Foot In Her Mouth...Again!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The continuing saga of Hildebeasts hypocrisy continues. In a recent Guardian article, that came out this Friday, Hillary states that "the worst of my fears (have) come true." She's extremely worried about illegal children being separated from their parents at the border.

“I mean, you just … who thinks like that? Who does these things? How can anybody look in the mirror? How can they actually live with themselves? If you heard about it in some third-world banana republic, you’d say: ‘That’s horrible! Stop it! Who would do that?’ Now it’s happening in our country, and it’s just so distressing. I think a lot of us keep waiting for the bottom – and it just seems to be bottomless.”

www.theguardian.com...

Hmmm. Seemed like she had no issues sending immigrant kids back home in 2016....

She also had a few comments concerning Trump's wall being built....

“He is playing to his base – and his base was attracted to him for a number of reasons, one of which was his anti-immigrant rhetoric. And that was exemplified by the wall. So the wall became more of a symbol than a real plan.

www.theguardian.com...

Anti-immigrant rhetoric Hillary?? You mean like this?....

Isn't weird that Hillary wasn't against building a "physical barrier" between the US and Mexico....

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So, why do many so Republican keep accusing Democrats of wanting open borders? Clearly Mrs. Clinton didn't represent or run on such ideals.

edit on 29-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The left just hopes everyone forgets about their hypocrisy. Hell maybe they are so infected with TDS they forget aboutit themselves.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

So, why do many so Republican keep accusing Democrats of wanting open borders? Clearly Mrs. Clinton didn't represent or run on such ideals.

Clearly now she wants them because Trump. This is now her worst nightmare LMAO>>

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yeah, where would Republicans ever get that idea? Sanctuary cities, sanctuary states, occupy ICE, etc. Man, I just can't figure out why Republicans would think they're for open borders. Its out of my grasp.

/Sarc
edit on 29-6-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Maybe because so many Democrati are calling out to abolish ICE.

Duh.

👋🤦

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

No nation's. No borders. That's why.

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Mrs. Clinton runs on and represents what she thinks will keep her in power.

THAT changes based on who she is talking to.

Hope I cleared that up for you...

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The only reason the leftists want open borders and the abolishment of ICE is because the cartels and gangs are bankrolling the leftists.

In my opinion.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
That last vid in OP where Hilary is racking her brain for another word for 'wall'... priceless.

"Uh, uh, uhhhh... barrier"

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

"I don't believe in borders". What else can that mean?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Why do members on here continue to give Hillary Clinton air-time and attention? You're your own worst enemy.

The woman's washed up, no chance of running again.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Playing to the vote.
Miserable failure anyway as folks saw right through all the hypocrisy that was Hillary
110 % corn fed hypocrisy.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Why do members on here continue to give Hillary Clinton air-time and attention? You're your own worst enemy.

Why does the guardian give her more time and attention? The woman's washed up.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Why does the guardian give her more time and attention?

Because it's the media and it's a slow news day. We expect nothing more.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Well , dang
That puts to rest both your heroes
Hillary - washed up with no chance of running again
Obama - out of office and MIA

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hillary must think people are stupid and that there is no documentation of her stances on you tube, c-span ect.

Must be all those falls and hitting her head.

Uh uh barrier on the border.

Better watch out democrats......she looks like she's itching to run again. The speaking fees must not be enough .

Please let her run again, please?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

She's campaigning that's why.

She needs to continuously be exposed as a threat to civilization.

Hillary Clinton Rejects the Idea of Civility Toward Trump Officials – ‘Give Me a Break!’

In an interview with the Guardian, Clinton was asked her thoughts on the Democrat Party’s lurch toward becoming “uncivil.”

She didn’t hold back. Defending it, endorsing it, and upping the stakes by demanding more “resolve and strength.”

“Oh, give me a break,” she railed. “Give me a break! What is more uncivil and cruel than taking children away? It should be met with resolve and strength. And if some of that comes across as a little uncivil, well, children’s lives are at stake; their futures are at stake.”
😃😃

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The fake bleeding heart outrage is so hot right now.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She's campaigning that's why.

If that's the case you're giving her the attention she seeks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join