It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prank caller patched through to Trump on Air Force One

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

You do realize at this point you are as bad as the Obama birthers right?

I don't understand. Are you saying the prank call didn't really happen?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I cannot help but believe that Trump was I formed that this was a prank call and he recognized it as an opportunity to put some good public relations out there! If he was on Air force 1, why not? Better than watching some holly weird movie or listening to others stressing out about 'whatever'! I am sure it was all in good fun! Laugh!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Yeah.
It would have been cool at the end if he had said, "Fun talking to you John. Good one."

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
Lord when are the government(s) learn to not fall for social hacking? Screen your calls people you have plenty of resources y’all are looking like you’re falling hook line and sinker like the Brit’s did with the HMS Dreadnaught Troll of olde! The same guys actually did a second ludicrous fake that caught the U.K. Goverment and Royal Navy off guard again and made famous the “bunga bunga” joke that Brit’s still use to this day!

At least they got something funny out of their political prank calls! This guy just asked questions about current events. Worst prank call ever and now the guy looks like a coward AND an asshole.

I doubt the admiralty or U.K. gov found it funny at the time the dreadnaught being the flagship and only one of its kind that started a revolution in shipbuilding so a security slip up like that was taken very seriously. I do believe one of the guys caught a physical beating by some RN sailors. But yeah this prank call was a pretty pathetic affair, me thinks they wouldn’t get through and they choked, I have a feeling they were all pow wowing about how they were going to catch him saying asinine things and when it came time there enthusiasm died out.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But Trump plays 4D chess and has an IQ of 166 Phage. Don't you know anything?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's not the prank it's the pretending to be a senator.

That is the prank!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Wouldn't it be better if you just stuck to the story where is genuinely didn't know and was being genuine in the conversation? Instead of putting on an act? You understand your excuse makes him look bad in a number of ways?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

But yeah this prank call was a pretty pathetic affair, me thinks they wouldn’t get through and they choked,

They didn't really "get through." They got a call back.

According to Melendez, Kushner asked if he wanted to talk to the president then or have them call him back later, which is what he did.

Or am I reading that wrong?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

who the # are you to tell people to laugh a little? you are no one! lol.. seriously though it's kinda funny, just realize you ain't #..

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

You should laugh a little.

Dont be an SJW.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Spacespider
Pretty sure this is illegal..
And it should be, nobody should waste the US Presidents time with prank calls.

definitely.

the secret service needs to investigate him for ties to terrorism.

No but his time should not be wasted on prank calls.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
Yes.
It sounds like Mr. Kushner should be more careful when screening calls for the president.

Come to think of it, isn't that Kelly's job?

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: network dude

is this an impeachable offense?

Was this your doppelganger in another Mandella universe pontificating?

Just asking

www.abovetopsecret.com...

network dude:

tit for tat dumbassery, and I shake my head. Then in looking through the responses,

.... If a thread is stupid, and all it does is cause fighting, you stepping in to fight for your side, isn't helping.

Laughing and walking away to a more productive thread, now that may help.

This thread is stupid, but it's meant to be. It won't cause any fighting at all. Unless you are a douche. Apples and electrical outlets.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: xuenchen
Like they didn't check the caller ID number.

They knew who it was and played along for kicks.

😁😃😁

Maybe they did check the caller ID, but were careless. Notice the almost identical last name spellings of the Senator and the radio host.
Someone on the switchboard is in big trouble.

I dunno...if he was playing along...because he knew it was a gotcha...he certainly got his talking points in. If the opposite side wants to help viralize your mission, why not take them up on it?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yes, but only Hillary is the criminal.

She compromised classified information and National Security.

Prove that's what Pence did. Further, Trump as POTUS can declassify information at will without any advanced notice or formal process. Simply thinking "declassified" is enough and applying it retroactively.

Hillary was never a President (nor will she ever be one)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Better than the game of "4D chess" you think Rosenstein/Mueller are playing (insert multiple laughing emoticons)

Judging by Rosenstein's response at the hearings/Mueller's court complaint against LIBERAL "msm," you guys should stop spreading fake news based on information not released directly by the Special Counsel or Deputy AG.

Stop spreading your specific brand of disinformation. We're wise to it.

Thanks.
edit on 6/30/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
LOL I love it as for legal or not making a call to a number is not illegal .
Impersonating some one can be but lord knows this guy will be just fine lol .
I find it funny and refreshing as for security its a PHONE call for lord sake .
Not much of a threat to life or limb over a PHONE lol .

O my be we must be sure to protect Trump from phone calls . Hey answering the phone to much could lead to
repetitive motion injury's .
LOL I immange Trump got a kick from it .

Ps would have thought they would screen calls better lol .
Makes me wish I had thought of the idea would be cool to talk with a president no matter who it is at the time .
who would have believed they could drop the ball so badly
As pranks go this hits a 11 on a scale of ten .

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Phage

But Trump plays 4D chess and has an IQ of 166 Phage. Don't you know anything?

Timed 3D chess is boring

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Spacespider
Pretty sure this is illegal..
And it should be, nobody should waste the US Presidents time with prank calls.

definitely.

the secret service needs to investigate him for ties to terrorism.

Inciting domestic terrorisim by undermining the presidential process....and also by providing Intel to Enemies of the United States....sure there are Domestic terrorisim Laws which should encompass this idiots behaviour.....if anything the tape shows Trump is genuine and the real deal....but sure someone should arrest this guy and stop this incessant incitement of national dischord….its like these people who are still actively attacking the American president are really looking to spark a civil war......I say any active attacks in the media and online should have stopped after the election results were in....anything else that crosses the line is AN ATTACK ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THROUGH ATTACKS ON THE PRESIDENCY ITSELF....the President IS THE PEOPLE...….when you attack him you attack EVERYTHING AMERICAN ….from the inside...and this is called inciting domestic terrorisim…..not freedom of speech ….not at all.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This thread is stupid

Horses for course- I'm amused by the fact that the "normies" can still get through and have a chat to a Prez.

Usually unless an Admin PR talking head seeks you out to further some political point ( and media appearance ) then the normie doesn't get much chance to engage a Leader on a daily basis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join