It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reuters editor apologizes -could be disciplined after blaming Capital Gazette shooting on Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

be careful what you wish for.

Sure make a threat and go for it. You think I am am a rookie? I am not here to convert you. I know what I know which is beyond 99% of all others out there and possibly you. News flash. The news has been corrupted since WWII and its worse today. That's before you and I were born. Your comments are fine because your the 1st guy to step to the front of the line and shake your pom poms. BOOM

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What I saw was hannity saying all the rhetoric asking for violence is going to lead to violence. Maxine waters was an example of that rhetoric.

Hannity actually has a point. When you call for violence as a solution it's not surprising when people get violent.

If violence and hate wasn't so prevalent would this man still have done this? Who knows.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He should probably have a talk with Trump then for his entire campaign that constantly incited and condoned violence. And now here we are. Big surprise.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

MSN is mostly Democrat propaganda, different than state run news how?

They push an agenda, not report news.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Yawn. Any more tired ideas that have nothing to do with the thread to trot out or can you stay on topic?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

How is our own president fostering a violent environment not relevant?

But as usual, Trump is off limits cause worship-and-all.
You want scientific responses? Don't post in the mud pit.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

The topic is Reuters. Is it hard to focus? Make a thread about Trump. Oh that's right too much fake news to address it so you need to deflect.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

What I saw was hannity saying all the rhetoric asking for violence is going to lead to violence. Maxine waters was an example of that rhetoric.

Hannity actually has a point. When you call for violence as a solution it's not surprising when people get violent.

If violence and hate wasn't so prevalent would this man still have done this? Who knows.

then its a good thing Milo Yiannopoulos said he was joking when he called for shooting journalists...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's a good thing this story isn't about him. It's about fake news from Reuters. Do you struggle staying on topic? Too much fake news causing you problems concentrating and knowing what's real?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nah don't buy it. Its his escape from jail card. Prosecute him to the fullest extent. This is the game.

edit on 29-6-2018 by Jake56 because: added

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Nothing illegal to prosecute.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Kharron

No it just wasn't sanctioned bias.

You understand you're making a claim that Reuters has left bias go undisciplined in the past, and that I now get to ask you to provide proof?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

It means it wasn't sanctioned. If you're asking for more I'm on my phone and it's not going to happen.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

And then there is Fox news and Alex Jones who is Trump's personal CNN.

I agree the media is %90 spin. So are most of the media outlets the right parrots, people are so anti fake news and CNN but then link to the gateway pundit, Breitbart and Rasmussen polls.

I actually listen to opposing views I pay attention to everything from CNN to Mark Levin, democracy now to Shapiro to Alex Jones and the young Turks, they all make me roll my eyes and want to puke at times but they all also make valid points once in a while.

What trump is doing is getting you to be so anti media and then when he pushes for state sponsored news like Venezuela did under Chavez you guys will be all for it. Like a frog in boiling water you guys will sit there and take it.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

And then there is Fox news and Alex Jones who is Trump's personal CNN.

I agree the media is %90 spin. So are most of the media outlets the right parrots, people are so anti fake news and CNN but then link to the gateway pundit, Breitbart and Rasmussen polls.

I actually listen to opposing views I pay attention to everything from CNN to Mark Levin, democracy now to Shapiro to Alex Jones and the young Turks, they all make me roll my eyes and want to puke at times but they all also make valid points once in a while.

What trump is doing is getting you to be so anti media and then when he pushes for state sponsored news like Venezuela did under Chavez you guys will be all for it. Like a frog in boiling water you guys will sit there and take it.

good think you are so "woke".

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

whats maxine waters got to do with this story?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
He acknowledged his rage and apologized, give him a break. Trump blames Obama and Hillary nearly every day for problems even though they might have nothing to do with it at the time (dont get me wrong they do/did stir up trouble at times). People get angry...especially at times like these with the shootings, etc. Everyone wants someone to blame as a coping mechanism...at least he caught his actions and apologized...all I'm saying.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I keep an open mind and listen to opposing views.

And you mock me for it.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I didn't bring her up. She has nothing to do with it. I responded to a Trump hater who brought her up then asked them to get back on topic. I am glad you agree.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I don't watch any of them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join