It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Canada, here to learn about Aliens, UFO’s and find truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hello, I first got interested in these topics from listening to coast to coast am when I was a kid in the late 90’s and early 2000’s.

My dad was a huge fan so naturally it peaked my interest at an early age. As an adult I have noticed a growing interest in Aliens and UFOs and what exactly they are, why they are here and of course if they are real or just some insanely huge world wide hoax.

But as I have read more and more and fallen further down the rabbit hole, It has just led me to more questions. Hoping to separate fact from fiction and have some fun talking and sharing the information I have collected myself living in the hot bed for UFO activity in all of Canada.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mindeye

Welcome to ATS, and although there is a ton of UFO cases, theories and information here, ultimately you may find yourself just as frustrated as when you first started researching, the answers are still clouded unfortunately

Canada has some great cases, most notably Falconbridge, Shag Harbour and the Yukon case

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Here to find the truth?
There is no truth.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Trust no 1.

Welcome!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

What are your experiences in that hotbed Eye?
As Zcustosmorum points out the study of UFO's is a frustrating study as now, 70 years from the start of the current fad the answers are still clouded. Is is aliens or secret human tech. Is it celestial or inter-dimensional. Are they from the future or just figments of wishful thinking.

One thing is for sure. That is that there is money to be made in the industry. From ''those in the know'' with their in depth research and subsequent ''interpretations'' to the whole big blockbuster movie scene that now seems to be the major pablum fed to movie goers across the board.

If you like here are a couple of experiences I had ages ago. Though these experiences were vivid for me, to you they will be little more than just another couple of tales that either are factual or fantasy. One thing for sure, I will never make money from their telling.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

With the resent news coming out of canada I expect you guys to start "seeing" a lot more UFO's. lol

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
Here to find the truth?
There is no truth.

You can't handle the truth!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
hello, welcome aboard. ufos and aliens are legit. IMHO

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! Great topics to explore!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mindeye
Hello, I first got interested in these topics from listening to coast to coast am when I was a kid in the late 90’s and early 2000’s.

My dad was a huge fan so naturally it peaked my interest at an early age. As an adult I have noticed a growing interest in Aliens and UFOs and what exactly they are, why they are here and of course if they are real or just some insanely huge world wide hoax.

But as I have read more and more and fallen further down the rabbit hole, It has just led me to more questions. Hoping to separate fact from fiction and have some fun talking and sharing the information I have collected myself living in the hot bed for UFO activity in all of Canada.

Thanks!

Canada is a leader in possessing UFO knowledge....www.youtube.com... we go there for help....lol.www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join