It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with Nancy? -trips over soy beans -asks reporter to repoot question

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
She appears to have some sort of health issue, possibly recovering from a mild stroke or something. The function of her mind is not good. She could could also be on some medicine or something that blocks choline or has anti-nutrient effects. I have seen people act that way from certain medicines. Those meds can interfere with a person's ability to reason, most antidepressants are in that class of meds.

I think she should go see a doctor, I have not seen her act that way before.

I did a lot of studying on Soy beans, I would never recommend that plant to anyone to consume. I do not even think the oil is good to consume in more than minor amounts. I do not know why she chose soy as here subject, most other countries do not want our GMO soy except maybe for pig or chicken foods.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
She appears to have some sort of health issue, possibly recovering from a mild stroke or something. The function of her mind is not good. She could could also be on some medicine or something that blocks choline or has anti-nutrient effects. I have seen people act that way from certain medicines. Those meds can interfere with a person's ability to reason, most antidepressants are in that class of meds.

I think she should go see a doctor, I have not seen her act that way before.

I did a lot of studying on Soy beans, I would never recommend that plant to anyone to consume. I do not even think the oil is good to consume in more than minor amounts. I do not know why she chose soy as here subject, most other countries do not want our GMO soy except maybe for pig or chicken foods.

Agreed and well said. This is a potential medical issue, not a political one.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A Republican who comes to mind that should have retired years ago is John McCain. I don’t understand why these old coots cling to power till the bitter end. Let someone younger and more competent carry the torch. You people are embarrassing yourselves.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's both medical and political, because Pelosi is the minority leader in the House, and hence one of the most powerful & influential members of the Democratic party. And she appears to be mentally unsound.
edit on 29-6-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
A bit sad that this is playing out in front of the cameras / America.

Where is her family? They should've had a nice long talk with her years ago. Someone needs to intervene.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
A Republican who comes to mind that should have retired years ago is John McCain. I don’t understand why these old coots cling to power till the bitter end. Let someone younger and more competent carry the torch. You people are embarrassing yourselves.

McCain should have retired a while ago already, his mind has not been operating right for a while. The brain cancer can actually explain that, it did not start overnight, there could have been a tumor there for years.

Nancy should go to see a doctor, maybe it is her meds, or maybe it is her mind getting bad. This is not a political issue, something seems to be wrong with her lately.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Remember Strom Thurmond, the senator from South Carolina? The guy was in office for almost 50 years, first as a Democrat, then later becoming a Republican. He was 100 years old when he finally retired, and died about 6 months after he left office.

Jesus, they pretty much needed a crowbar to pry him out of his seat.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

It's both medical and political, because Pelosi is the minority leader in the House, and hence one of the most powerful & influential members of the Democratic party. And she appears to be mentally unsound.

It has nothing to do with politics. It's about her health.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Or she's drunk.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

Or she's drunk.

Which is a health issue, not a political one.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Because it's all they know.

Ever worked in a place where very long term employees retire, or are let go? A disturbingly large percentage are either ill, or dead, within a fairly short amount of time.

No, there's nothing really odd about wanting to hang on to what you know...your comfort zone, if you will.

As a note, not addressed at you, we really should refrain from attempting diagnosis over the internet...especially based on edited tape. Or when one lacks the expertise in the field.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Unless she's drunk at work, then it's both...to me.
edit on 29-6-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

Unless she's drunk at work, then it's both...to me.

Sure.

Whatever floats your boat.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
It's actually not really funny at this point. This woman is pretty much gone, I'm pretty sure she has dementia. It's getting cruel at this point to keep poking fun at her.

She should just resign, go spend time with her family and enjoy the time she has left.

I agree. I really dislike this woman but it is hard to watch these videos. She needs to go, get out in the sun and play with her grandkids for a while.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Its become apparent over the last 2 years or so. My prayers go out to her and her family. Americans don't know when its time to hang it up and laugh when the kids screw up. This is the valuable time she and others her age have wasted its time to relax breathe fresh air and enjoy your lifes work. I don't agree with her politics, but that's unimportant except the damage caused by her position being just the shell of a once loud voice in the chambers of Congress.

That being said when she does pass I hope she endures the cries of the unborn for eternity. If their is a reincarnation i hope her next million times she is painfully aborted in the womb.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

Absolutely.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It's actually not really funny at this point. This woman is pretty much gone, I'm pretty sure she has dementia. It's getting cruel at this point to keep poking fun at her.

She should just resign, go spend time with her family and enjoy the time she has left.
Well said. I'm not sure what your politics are, but we need to see more civility like yours. I never liked her, but I agree with you 100%.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Is that not what politicians do? Babble on and on and on?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This crazy bitch needs to step down years ago. She can't complete coherent sentences and has memory lapses, and no matter what the cause (intoxication, early Alzheimer's, brain cancer, whatever) she needs to quit. That she doesn't is just proof of how selfish and corrupt that crazy bitch is.
ETA:
Normally I would not be cool with making fun of someone who has so much trouble being coherent and remembering words, but because she is such a corrupt selfish politician, I LOVE these videos calling her out on her words. That "repoot" is HILARIOUS.
edit on 29-6-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I disagree....she should step down. Staying on the job with whatever her condition is (whatever it is, she knows she has it) is nothing but selfish! She can't serve the People (as if she ever was anyway, but let's pretend that's what she started out doing) when she' can't remember or pronounce every 4th word. If she were honorable she would step the eff down. So I think it's appropriate to go ahead and call her out. She's made her bed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join