It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with Nancy? -trips over soy beans -asks reporter to repoot question

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Prancy Nancy really going off in a press conference.

Mumbling and bumbling in an endless loop of babbling.

This clearly shows she's out of shape.

Hope she continues racking up the (R) votes !!!

She talks something about "Soy Bean Futures" being down.

Well then Nancy, raise those farm workers up to $15 and hour !!! 😎

She is the Leader of the Democrati Parti !!!

I think she left her heart in San Fransisco.

Happy voting.

WHAT’S WRONG WITH NANCY? Pelosi trips over ‘soy beans,’ asks reporter to ‘repoot’ question

What is wrong with Nancy Pelosi?

As the noose seems to be tightening on her prospects to return to party power after the November elections, the House Minority Leader stumbled over words, suffered brain freezes and stared at reporters during a Thursday press conference.

“Last week, soy bean futures hit a nine-year low,” Pelosi told reporters.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
She's slurring like she's three sheets to the wind! I guess I too would be drinking pretty heavy were I her though, so...
edit on 29-6-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Drunk and/or senile.

Slurring and losing her train of thought every few seconds.

Glad shes on their team.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

We Can Never Talk About Democtat's Health conditions. It's the Hillary Rule.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Drunk and/or senile.

Glad shes on their team.

Either way, Pelosi has descended into outright mental incompetence, the kind which normally involves your children being granted power of attorney over your affairs.

Still, how much you wanna bet she gets re-elected this fall?
(The ballots have probably already been written out.)

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.......having been in the field

She shows all the signs of onset dementia/Alzheimer’s that is advancing fairly rapidly.
Her mannerisms and rambling in almost all instances is her trying to mask the fact that she’s having trouble remembering , Actively, what the subject matter is.

Anyone whose worked memory care can spot this immediately

If she’s not heavily medicated it would be even more apparent

IMHO despite her politics , she’s not fit for office because of her medical issue

edit on 6/29/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's actually not really funny at this point. This woman is pretty much gone, I'm pretty sure she has dementia. It's getting cruel at this point to keep poking fun at her.

She should just resign, go spend time with her family and enjoy the time she has left.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Drunk and/or senile.

Glad shes on their team.

Either way, Pelosi has descended into outright mental incompetence, the kind which normally involves your children being granted power of attorney over your affairs.

Still, how much you wanna bet she gets re-elected this fall?

(The ballots have probably already been written out.)

No question, but its only PC to ignore when someone has clearly lost enough marbles to be a detriment to the team.

She and Maxine need to be institutionalized.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

nice cleverly edited video...

i think you should revisit the meaning of dementia and cycle through your threads for the past year or so...

'tic toc'

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
It's actually not really funny at this point. This woman is pretty much gone, I'm pretty sure she has dementia. It's getting cruel at this point to keep poking fun at her.

She should just resign, go spend time with her family and enjoy the time she has left.

Harry Reid was showing signs of senile dementia toward the end, lashing out angrily over minor things. But he had the good sense to retire before he became an embarrassment to himself, his state, and his party.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It's the Human Condition. Age.... Even I have lost some mental clarity over the last couple years. I have noticed it myself, and perhaps others too but are too kind to mention it. It is inevitable. I find Nancy an adversary, and contrary to my belief system, though I would not wish her an end like this with progressive dementia. But it has seemed to manifest as we watch during the last couple years with her actions and speech.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
It's the Human Condition. Age.... Even I have lost some mental clarity over the last couple years. I have noticed it myself, and perhaps others too but are too kind to mention it. It is inevitable. I find Nancy an adversary, and contrary to my belief system, though I would not wish her an end like this with progressive dementia. But it has seemed to manifest as we watch during the last couple years with her actions and speech.

I can't stand Pelosi, but it seems to be a bit of a douchebag move to use her apparent issues as a means of political partisanship.

She appears to have some issues and I would not want to be the guy that uses that to bash democrats or republicans.
edit on 29-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Ummm...HAHA...you said...progressive dementia...

And yeah...we've noticed...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
She's clinging to power for dear life and the monetary perks that come with her kind of politics.

I don't knock people for trying to stay young looking. But, if you took away her $500 hair cuts, dye job, botox treatments, professional make-up artists, strict diet to stay slim, and designer wardrobe, she would look like Granny Clampett's mother. She is actually 18 year older than Irene was when she played Granny!

Nancy is either in the early or middle stages of age-related dementia, or drinks or takes pills, or has some kind of developing illness, imo. There comes a time when the reins need to be handed over.

Politicians like her have staff that do all their work. They just get up there and read (or attempt to read) the material, try to spin it, then go to lunch on taxpayer $$.

edit on 29-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Nancy's been demented for years but it's becoming more obvious with age and time. People are laughing at her because they can't believe someone with this degree of dementia is still in a position of power. She still has the freedom to choose how she lives her life and it is her choice to be in this position and out in the public arena. She is a target of concern to many in the public just like anyone else in politics. No need to feel sorry for the poor little 'ole lady from Pasa....San Francisco.

It was funny how it almost sounded like she REALLY wanted to state a positive about America but God forbid she do THAT. She muttered through that as well. "Invest in education and health care and research, uh to keep Ameri....our, our.....apprenticeship programs and the rest....."

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
She always been a flaky loon.

The last few years it's just been manifesting with more punch.

😎

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yep. Time to pack it up and pass the torch and go explore that nation she has tried in her way to lead and protect. There's thousands of places to see, wonders to still witness, and a great time reflecting on this nation. A final vacation would perhaps bring her where nothing else has.

a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Maybe she is actually a bot and is constantly defragging .

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

You've been watching too much Westworld!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Ummm...what...like...bot the farm...

Isn't technology great...?

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join