It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Criminal Cabal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Who are the criminals, what is the Cabal?

What do all these influential intellectuals all have in common?

1. Communism (Marx)
2. Sexual depravity (Freud)
3. Corporate Leftism (Bernays)
4. Multiculturalism (Horace Kallen)
5. Deconstructivism/Critical Theory (Walter Benjamin)
6. Frankfurt School (Adorno)
7. Radical jurisprudence (Brandeis, Frankfurter, and Cardozo)
8. Large-scale, non-selective immigration (Israel Zangwill, Emma Lazarus)

They are all linked to Sabbatean-Frankism, a distinct quasi-Satanic schism within Jewry. The extraordinary prevalence of Sabbatean-Frankist influence among top Jewish intellectuals from 1850-1950 makes it statistically impossible to deny its role because of the impossible coincidences.

Sabbatean-Frankism as the Paradigm of the Modern Left

Even a casual perusal should readily convince that there isn't really any such thing as politics, there are just weird religious cults, and that the Frankists are the weirdest.

The Left of 2017 is raw demonic madness: roving savages of Antifa, unlimited and unqualified Islamic immigration, 9-year old transgendered children, decriminalization of Jihadi rape of teenage white girls, etc. This is self-evidently not a rationalist movement, and therefore it must be a quasi-theological one, rooted in radical anti-nomianism (inversion of moral rules).

Further, none of the existing theories from the Right can account for the equally Satanic nature and peculiarity of the Left’s dominant Jewish intellectuals.

The basic idea of reversal is from the Jewish tradition that the Messiah would come either when humanity had achieved spiritual perfection or when it was utterly corrupt, they decided the former was never going to happen and determined upon accelerationism of the latter, the symbolism of Sabbatean-Frankism derived from the Zohar provided the basis for that of Rosicrucianism and Free Masonry also, being derivative of the same source.

The words of Jacob Frank

This also formed the basis for Classic Liberalism;

Locke's library contained Seder Olam (1693); A Cabbalistic Dialogue (1682); the Adumbratio Kabbalae Christianae (1684); and Two Hundred Queries … concerning the doctrine of the Revolution of Humane Souls (1684)

It is perhaps even more surprising to find excerpts from the Kabbala denudata among Locke's manuscripts. These include portions of a preparatory letter written by Knorr about the utility of the Zohar for Christians and five pages of notes written in a miniscule hand on the Adumbratio Kabbalae Christianae, the last treatise in the Kabbala denudata >In addition to these excerpts from the Kabbala denudata, Locke's papers include a discussion of Hebrew chronology taken from van Helmont's Seder Olam (1694). .

Influences on Classic Liberalsim

Masonry and Kabbalah

One of the easiest ways to identify a Sabbatean-Frankist is if they use allusions from the Khabbalah, their holy book (while concealing the source).

Israel Zangwill’s famous “Melting Pot” metaphor appears to have been taken from a scene from the Zohar where at the end of times all people’s meld into one. Zangwill recreated this scene in his play, to which Teddy Roosevelt boomed (unknowingly) “That’s a great play, Mr. Zangwill!“.

What Roosevelt may not have been aware of is that in cabbalist doctrine the purpose of the mixed multitude is to make the Earth waste and void;

It is them [the mixed multitude] who cause the world to revert to the state of waste and void. THe mystery of this matter is that because of them the Temple was destroyed, “and the earth was waste and void” [Gen. 1:2], for [the Temple] is the center and foundation of the world. Yet as soon as the light, which is the Holy One, blessed be He, comes, they will be wiped off the face of the earth and will perish—Zohar 1:25b

Jacob Frank and the Mixed Multitude

The basic premise then of destroying the world through every form of evil and creating the wasteland was in the expectation that the Messiah would then come and restore everything, as if by magic, but given this doctrine followers were encouraged to pursue every form of criminal activity;

The cultists were said to monopolize certain trades and professions, including lending, brothels and alcohol. This factor led to many conflicts between Polish burghers and the Frankists. In Polish brochures and pamphlets published in Warsaw in the 1790s, the Frankists were portrayed as neither Jewish nor Christian (religious chameleons) and were characterized as managing to escape the control of both Jewish and Polish authorities.

After the rabbis succeeded in reducing the sect some, Frankists turn up in Moravia and Vienna. There was already an influential clan in Prague that pre-dated Jacob Frank. For reasons not adequately explained by Rabbi Antelman in his book, many of the Frankist families at this time were wealthy elites. Our theory is that their low morals and evil intent allowed them to move aggressively into the lucrative vice trades which more traditionally religious peoples avoided.

Influence of Sabbatean Frankism on the world

The Rothschilds were early financial backers of the Frankist movement and founded the Morgenrothe Lodge which was the Mother Lodge of Golden Dawn and the philanthropic school for Jews which was the precursor to the later Frankfurt school

After the moral credit, there was also a monetary one,because this relatively insignificant family encouraged gossip about their connections with powerful European courts, which so enhanced their position that the best banking houses in Frankfurt hurried to voice their readiness to serve them. Even the Frankfurt Rothschilds must be included in the list of believers, as Mr. Schenk-Rinck records in the second part of his treatise Die Polen in Offenbach

Rothschild connection

The Morgenrothe lodge was co-founded by Rothschilds attorney Siegmund Geisenheimer.

The clues for the Masonic genesis of Golden Dawn are many. The name of the Order as given in the Cypher Ms is in Hebrew, ‘Society of the Shining Light of Dawn.

His most famous initiative was the Frankfurt Jewish School Philanthropin , which he founded in 1804, with the support of Mayer Amschel Rothschild , in association with like-minded friends. In 1807, Siegmund Geisenheimer was one of the most active co-founders of the Loge zum rising Morgenröthe in Frankfurt

Golden Dawn Origins

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Shalom!
Frankly I was expecting more happy Merchant memes.

Was Albert Pike a Jew?
Was Aleister Crowley a Jew?

edit on 6 29 2018 by dashen because: Oyveygoyim

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

I see the "Protocols" marching assuredly towards this thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

There are interest groups, there are clans and families, there are rings and other hierarchies, but blanket blames like what is in the OP, for claiming some jewish sekt for e v e r y t h i n g ... rarely survives test of reality, sanity and common sense... by far.

No denying Frankists might have existed in some form, and may be some of them were wicked psychopaths. But, the overall crime scene is so much more complicated than that. You need a very special pack of cards to get an idea of that. Clintons, they are wicked - but are they Frankists - no. Or the Bush, Harrimans, etc.

So many are after the same thing, power, greed, lust, and other deadly sins... there is competition in this busines. Some philosophically oriented ring-a-ding group...? Nah, nope.

edit on 29-6-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Most commentators on Sabbatean-Frankism are Jewish as it is not commonly understood outside of Jewish religious circles being based upon the Zohar and of course Orthodox Judaism is opposed to them, in fact Jewish identity is not important to them as they have converted to both Islam in the case of the Donmeh Jews and Catholicism in the case of the Frankists and reject the Talmud, given that it is easy to understand they could find commonality with both Rosicrucians and FreeMasons in a universalist esotericism based upon the Zohar, the light. that the Golden Dawn Lodge of Frankfurt could become the Mother Lodge for cabbalists in general, many have been attracted to their doctrines at the superficial and often self serving level.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Or rather you hope they do as that will prevent further discussion and understanding of your belief system.

a reply to: deckdel

I haven't suggested they are responsible for everything, in fact they're a relatively modern manifestation of a much deeper and ancient phenomena, i don't think many in the modern Left would ever have heard of Jacob Frank but they have been influenced by Neo-Frankists and their activities are only progressive in terms of that agenda.

edit on 29-6-2018 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Or rather you hope they do as that will prevent further discussion and understanding of your belief system.

My belief system? Don't be ridiculous. You clearly have no idea what I believe. For someone with an excessively profound knowledge of medieval Jewish heresies, you seem oblivious to the obvious fact that none of the "Jewish" philosophers you listed practiced the religion. They were all atheists, and "Jewish thought" played no active role in their process.

I could use the same sophistic reasoning to prove that modern "political Islam" is the unholy offspring of Ishmaeli Shaitan worship, and Nazi German paganism. Would you consider that reasonable, or would you call it "islamophobia?"

Why don't you research ways to help Palestinians form a viable modern state instead of finding ways to justify their victimhood?
edit on 29-6-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

but do they disco dance?

we should ask Omar Khayaam

edit on 6 29 2018 by dashen because: popes and momes

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Of course i understand your belief system from the posts you make and lots of them, isn't that the point of the exercise to put forward differing beliefs and opinions?

As i've stated above they rejected the Talmud and conventional religious practise but the Zohar their religious work is a commentary on the Torah so they were hardly atheistic, the concern of the Zohar is with Light, the literal translation, in the same sense as the Age of Enlightenment and those philosophers that expanded upon Doctrines of Light were of a particular tradition.

As mentioned in the OP I consider all political movements derivative of religious and esoteric undercurrents, political Islam is hardly going to be an exception and neither was the Third Reich, what motive then would require me to help the Palestinians form a viable modern state, which religion?

Yes they engage in naked disco dancing in the dark.

On the night of that day the following deed took place: the Lord set up a guard in the courtyard made up of our people, so that no one might dare even to look through the window, and he himself went in with the Brothers and Sisters, undressed nude and also Her Highness, OBM and ordered all those gathered [to do so], and after having taken a little bench he drove a nail into the center and set two burning candles on [the bench] and hung his cross from the nail, and so after having knelt before it himself he took the cross and bowed to the 4 sides and kissed it; then Her Highness and then everyone he ordered to do so; after that, the sexual relations took place thereafter according to his determination. At that, one of the women laughed, then at that moment the Lord ordered the candles put out, saying: If they would let the candles burn they would see what would happen. And at that time he said, With this deed we go to the naked thing, therefore it is necessary to go naked.

Dancing in the Dark

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

dancing widdershins no doubt.

backwards beasts

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Erev rav, which is to say the ravers, the term you're looking for.

erev rav were the impurity that the serpent injected into Eve; they were the descendants of Cain; the nefilim , “sons of God” who procreated with the daughters of men the wicked ones who survived the deluge. progeny of the demonic rulers, Samael and Lilith contributed to the building of the Tower of Babel and caused the destruction of the Jerusalem Temple practiced incest, idolatry, and witchcraft.

The Ravers

It's the Purple Pill.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

sitra achra
the sons of belial
party animals

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Does Petra fit into this ?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Yes it's complicated, the general idea seems to be to encourage them to their own destruction, dance until they drop, it's only the pills keep them going.

Sitra Achra (the side of impurity)—literally meaning “the other side'

a reply to: the2ofusr1

Of course, they were practising the same rituals long before Sabbatean-Frankists.

They – the Nabataeans – prepare common meals together in groups of thirteen persons; and they have two girl-singers for each banquet. The king holds many drinking bouts in magnificent style, but no one drinks more than eleven cupfuls, each time using a different golden cup. The king is so democratic that, in addition to serving himself, he sometimes even serves the rest himself in turn’

Gaia and the Marzeah

Marzeah of Palmya

The Marzeah

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The EU is going through some kind of birth pains with Germany , France , and Italy specifically . I only mention those three as to wonder if maybe a small horn is ready to emerge and up-root them .
Think these things are out there ? You might change your mind if you knew was coming

edit on 29-6-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

We've always been fully integrated into a highly evolved intelligent system, we can create an extension of that but in no way replace it, anyone attempting to do will learn the hard way.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Actually, I am really angry. And pissed off.

Angry about myself going soft on OP.

And totally pissed off that this sort of openly and totally jew bashing anti-semitic skit is thrown around here in this forum.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

As i pointed out the author of the article The Rebbe is Jewish, most critics of Sabbatean-Frankism are because they're the only ones that won't be accused of muh anti-Semitism in bringing up this crazed lunacy, you just need to get over yourself it's pathetic.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It always amazes me how some people equate every negative comment about 1 Jewish person or even 1 group of Jewish people as Anti-Semitic. That is one of the most inappropriate and improperly used terms, usually used in an attempt to hide the truth.

If I point out a sect of Islam like Wahhabism or Westboro Baptist Christians people generally accept that they are fringe groups with no real ties to the common religious beliefs. But it seems that no matter how perverted or evil some Jewish ideologies that stem from the Talmud and other false belief systems are I would be labeled Anti-Semitic if I speak out against them. Of course I think many who throw around that lable don't understand their own history.

Like with all religious texts, the reader typically finds what they are looking for and not necessarily what is actually intended within the writing. The Zohar is no exception to this phenomenon.

I personally believe that what you are alluding to has it's roots in Hellenism, which was adopted by different sects within Judaism and dates back much further than Frankism.

edit on 29-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Exactly if i relate the origins of Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry to this that doesn't make me anti-European, i am highly critical of both, it's a question of doctrine, indeed the danger is that if you aren't aware of the history and schism within Judaism then it is not possible to differentiate and Orthodox Jews will be equated with that which they are actually against.

The ultimate origins of such sects considerably pre-date Hellenism.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join