It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Produce Sale

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Any effect on you or family or pets? Size wise? Or otherwise?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: rickymouse

Any effect on you or family or pets? Size wise? Or otherwise?

Nope. no weird effect on us, even the ions in the well water do not seem to effect us. I take a piece of charcoal and hold it next to the water stream and the geiger counter will click faster. It measures ions, so running water has ions in it which jump to the charcoal. You could probably hold a chunk of charcoal over a river and get the same effect I suppose.

I am sure there are lots of places around here like this, springs come out of the ground a lot around here, they are fed by underground streams or rivers when they are on top of hills. I do not know where the water is coming from, probably water trapped by the glacier that is coming out of the earth.

I can't say for sure if the reason for the weird growth in the garden is coming from that river, but lightning has hit around here quite often, energy is moving between the earth and the sky around here. There are a lot of trees around here over a hundred feet tall. but the garden gets plenty of sun, so it does not seem to be a competition thing at all.

I honestly do not know what is causing the growth of those plants.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Piggy315

Congrats to you!
It would be great to be a farmer, I think, and give up the "regular" 9-9 jobs!

My garden is producing in abundance so far but, not enough to sell I'm sure. Just enough to pawn off on whoever I can like co workers, friends and family, the neighbors. I'm sure they are beginning to dread seeing me coming with my bags.

Good luck next year and doing what you love!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join