It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is 'Darth Becky'? Deep State Propaganda hit piece?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

How do you know no one is trying to identify her?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I had that vid pegged as a phony right from the beginning when somebody posted it on ATS.

It's 100% staged and scripted.

It's just another Democrati Parti campaign trick.

💥Sun💥Burn💥

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: PaladinRoden

And that doesn't look like a wig either. Who would buy a wig that looks like a bad home haircut? And she did show her whole face for a second.

Probably someone who didn't want to be recognized and could careless about whether it looked good. Something does seem off in this video. Short, and yet as op said managed to get Trump's name in it despite the small time frame.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
"Trump told me so" line is a red flag.

Scripted nonsense.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
yup fake news.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pavil

How do you know no one is trying to identify her?

You misunderstood me. Reddit and 4 Chan will figure it.

None of the 3 articles I've read about this show any research into finding out who the person was ie they could go to the neighbors house and ask, but they didn't .
edit on 29-6-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I like your attention to detail, but I think the video did exactly what it was supposed to. It gained an audience for the purpose of distraction or entertainment because there wasn't anything better to talk about. 24/7 news would be a not-for-profit without Trump or Hillary.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Over the last few years a lot of YouTube stars have been caught staging what seems like real events in order to get views. I wouldn't doubt this whole thing is staged and scripted. I can't help but feel that the media would love to get her side of the story so they could get more juicy hate from her because it fits the narrative they are trying to promote, but because they are not even attempting to find out who she is it gives me the strong feeling this woman is acting to help push her political agenda. I've also noticed over the years a lot of old school racism such as burning down churches, writing Nazi symbols on walls and leaving nooses around has mostly been staged or started by the very people the event is suppose to attack. Yet by the time the truth is revealed the story was already published and played on air and any retraction or correction is not going to be seen by the majority who now believe we live in 1960 and every white man is itching to spew hate at any person of color that they come in contact with. I'm a liberal progressive, but I'm starting to wake up to the game that's being played. My local university/alumni had a gathering of liberal progressive students and was shocked to read a sign stating that the meeting is a designated safe space for people of color and whites are encouraged to remain outside during the event. Even when I try to be their ally they only see my skin color. At that point I came to a crossroads and had to ask myself "if I'm fighting against exclusion and racism, then why would I support a group that is openly promoting it". As a result I'm stepping back for the first time in my life and calling myself an independent because logic and reason seem to not be welcomed anymore, its all about hate for one man Trump and anyone who looks like him.

The one thing that challenges my reality is that I'm constantly told that racism is a major problem in our society and is constantly putting down minorities, but I have yet to actually meet a white person that is actively working and go out of their way to oppress anyone. Don't get me wrong I hear a racial slur every now and again but I have never seen a business put up signs or purposely not serve someone because of the color of their skin, and if it does happen it must be rare because I would think I would of seen it by now. What my reality tells me and what I see is a bunch of white folks going to work everyday and spending time with family and friends and not using their free time going around oppressing minorities. All the white folks I know could care less what color your skin is as long as you are respectful and kind they will be respectful and kind in return. The millions of white folks that just live their life working and never bothering anyone never get a spot on the news, its always that rare loonie who has an IQ just high enough to potty by themselves that get all the news coverage. This gives everyone else the feeling that they are a victim and should constantly be on the lookout for the racist. And every bad thing that goes wrong in the day it is assumed to be racist. Someone gave you a dirty look? "Racism", waiter takes to long to bring you drinks? "Racism". Someone is rude or disrespectful or doesn't acknowledge you? "Racism". Whatever happen to people just being labeled a "jerk"?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Is it really so hard to believe that racist Trump supporters exist? I hear stuff like this every day in Missouri.

They might exist but they would not do this, it makes no sense. Most racists are cowards and would be too afraid to be surrounded by "animals".

And they would not say "Trump told me so". Nobody became racist because of Trump. They would have had these beliefs for a long time. That just makes it OBVIOUS that someone set this up in order to go "See?! Trump really IS making people attack us and hate us!"

But the most obvious thing of all is ALL THE OTHER fake racism set ups that have been caught in the last decade!!

There has been more instances of fake racism than real racism!

Unless you count the open and accepted racism against whites.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PaladinRoden

Good call on spotting even more details that make this even More obvious that it's fake.

Us white people Know that racists like this basically don't exist, that's how rare they are.

Catching one on video is like catching a Bigfoot or ufo... first you gotta sort out the fakes...

This "Racist Whites" myth has reached outlandish proportions! 🤣 People want so badly to be able to claim victimhood...

Like the cowards in this video... Not a shred of manhood left in them.

After every insane thing we have seen from the Left, this isn't surprising at all, it's been part of the script for years now... anything to demonize Trump is on the table. Anything.

It reminds me of an addict who injures themself in hopes of getting prescribed painkillers. I wonder how long it will be before we have someone on video stabbing another person (but only in the arm or something) while shouting about Trump and making racist comments? Or maybe not on video but they will have a witness to back up their story.

You KNOW there are thousands of these lunatics who would take a knife or bullet to the hand or foot or arm or something in order to be limping out of the hospital on crutches on the news saying "I just don't understand why Trump and his supporters hate us SO much!"

Yeah I hope nobody believes it...cause We are the ones who are losing so badly that we have become desperate and resorted to violence. I hope one of these half wits tries it and gets CAUGHT like they always do... and like these leaf blowers eventually will.

You know how I know it's fake. Because the Left HAS to do this. They cannot win by using logic and workable solutions. They NEED that emotional element because they have No Substance.

When you have a certain level of sociological and political and psychological knowledge, and a human ability to recognize patterns, it becomes painfully obvious that the odds of this being real are astronomically faint...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join