It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is 'Darth Becky'? Deep State Propaganda hit piece?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Over the last few days a video became viral showing an unidentified woman who uses racial stereotypes and stats Trump told her therefore it must be true. The guy who posted the video on his Facebook Page Esteban Guzman shows him doing "landscaping" with a leaf blower when a woman who apparently doesn't even live in the neighborhood in which the incident took place shows up in a 35 second video calling him an "animal and a rapist" and then proceeds to state Trump is her President and he told her so. When I first watched the video I was sickened by the words of the woman and considered her a low IQ individual that shouldn't be taken seriously. A few days later I noticed it on my local news, then I saw it on national news then I saw it on international news. It was picked up by 100's of local news channels throughout the United States, it was picked up by every major news media outlet including TV, internet and print newspaper (CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, USA Today..etc). The video has been seen over a 100 million times across various platforms.

What I find amazing about this, is the fact that not one media outlet is able to identify the woman. In an age of technology and SJW armies in the millions, no one is willing to out this woman. They don't blur her face when showing her on TV so they are willing to show that much. The media since they can't identify her because she apparently doesn't live anywhere near where this was filmed and the men filming it don't even know who she is and can't provide an identity are calling her 'Darth Becky'.

Because I found that odd I went back to the video and did some deeper thinking. And this is what I noticed.

1. The film is only 35 seconds and edited and in that small time she is able to quote the stereotypes and reference Trump.
2. The woman hardly shows her face to the camera and doesn't even make a point to address the person or the camera during the incident.
3. Her face is mainly towards the side and she appears to be wearing a wig along with sunglasses.
4. Esteban Guzman is a 27 year old Information Systems Administrator.
5. Esteban Guzman just finished doing landscaping during the day in LA in the middle of the summer and is just finishing up with leaf blowing, yet in the video his shirt is freshly pressed with not a hint of any sweat from outside work in the middle of the summer in Southern California.
6. There is no pretense to understand why this woman even shows up to a place that is not her residence or her neighborhood to confront these young men who are holding a leaf blower.
7. Esteban has changed his story several times with different media outlets. He claims in an on camera interview that he owns a landscaping business and was working for a new client. Yet with the Washington Post he states that he was helping his mother who owns a cleaning business at a longtime clients home and stated that the woman in the video doesn't even live next door but across the street. Why the two different stories? Why say you are helping your Mom with a client and you work as a information systems administrator for a large company and have an office to the Washington Post and other newspapers, yet go on Don Lemon CNN and say you now own your own landscaping business and working for a new client.

Out of all the real incidents of racism the media is always quick to identify the bozo for the world to laugh at, scorn and shame. Yet in this one incident no one is willing to identify her so as a result major networks refer to her as 'Darth Becky'. Its not like this occurred at an unknown location and none of the parties are known. We know the date of the incident, we know the city of the location, we even know the street name of the location it was filmed, yet no one has a clue who this person is. Millions upon, millions of views and millions upon millions of SJW's which many include talented invesigators and data miners, have no clue who she is.

Because of this I have a feeling this video could be a propaganda hit piece to be used as fire in the continued push of their agenda of divide and conquer. Let me know ATS community thinks of this and provide insight to how she is still unknown nearly after a month since the incident occurred. On a personal note before anyone flames me into oblivion I'm not a Trump supporter nor agree or support racism, in fact it sickens me to see things like this, however I also seek truth and find this incident strange given the fact its received so much attention both nationally and internationally that her name was never given or revealed and how the stories change...etc. Maybe one of the smarter folks here on ATS can reveal 'Darth Becky' or expose this as a propaganda piece created by the Deep State.

edit on 29-6-2018 by PaladinRoden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Man, Roseanne really let herself go since the whole ambien episode.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PaladinRoden

Fantastic argument.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Even if it is a real, unstaged video, why is this national news?

If this is news Youtube is the best news source in the world.

Garbage news for idiots.

Vomit.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

2020 Presidential Debates will be brought to you exclusively on Worldstar Hip Hop.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Good of you to question when your BS meter goes off.

Where was the video uploaded to in the first place?

The Chans or Redit have probably already started their deep digs to find out who Becky is. They have probably doxxed her already.

It's all a "little too perfect " from initial looks.That no one from the media is researching who she is raises flags immediately.

I have a hunch this will end up looking bad for every one in the video.

edit on 29-6-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

2020 Presidential Debates will be brought to you exclusively on Worldstar Hip Hop.

Nah twitter is good enough... Apparently

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Because of this I have a feeling this video could be a propaganda hit piece to be used as fire in the continued push of their agenda of divide and conquer.

Maybe. Probably not. It could be both, ya know. Authentic footage that is in the process of being propagandized. And all this division is a great topic for the MSM to pick apart, about time that you folks realize the problem.

expose this as a propaganda piece created by the Deep State.

The Mil-Ind-Complex is on to us via ytube "propaganda", which happens to present us with the real morons in action. Must be fake-news, it is know that ALL Muricans are extraordinarily sane and compassionate people.

Right.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

What the? Ats is glitching my comment to Abe is glitched and where on earth did you quote that from?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I was quoting the OP. At least I thought I was.
The force of Darth Becky, obviously. I think she might be our father, sister.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

May the force be with us

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I hadn't seen the video before, but you're right. Something is off.

"Hey, I think that guy over there is a rapist, drug dealing, animal. I should trespass onto someone's property, get in his face, and give him an earful" thinks a Trump supporter in LA.

Yeah, good plan

Next stop: Oakland.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

5. Esteban Guzman just finished doing landscaping during the day in LA in the middle of the summer and is just finishing up with leaf blowing, yet in the video his shirt is freshly pressed with not a hint of any sweat from outside work in the middle of the summer in Southern California.

Your argument is void everyone knows Southern Californian's don't sweat.

JK, I think your right this seems like an odd video and seems staged to me, also who shot the footage? I mean I see strangers in arguments and I don't whip out my phone and film them. I usually don't care.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

No offense but that guy is not tan enough to have a serious landscaping gig.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

It's not the middle of summer. Summer just started last week. and California is a desert. Sweat evaporates off the skin very quickly. I noticed the difference when I'm out west. I have to drink a lot more water and sweat does not accumulate on the skin or clothing.
Just my thoughts on that part.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Had the same exact thoughts when I saw this come up in my FB feed earlier in the week. Everything seemed just a little too perfect. I just kept thinking, "that guy sure seems pretty calm for some stranger being in his face, cursing him and calling him a rapist"

For better or worse, I know that's not how I would have reacted...

From the best I could tell, the video starting picking up a lot of traction after it showed up on some 17yr olds twitter feed. She is an activist from St. Louis. No Idea how she would have came across it. She says "A friend, Esteban Guzman sent me this video of a racist white woman harassing him while out working with his mom."

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Multiple murders happen every day yet don't get on national news.
Call an immigrant names and it's everywhere.
Very probably hit piece given all the circumstances.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Is it really so hard to believe that racist Trump supporters exist? I hear stuff like this every day in Missouri.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

And that doesn't look like a wig either. Who would buy a wig that looks like a bad home haircut? And she did show her whole face for a second.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The only place I saw it was here on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join