It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
I hear him as threatening and an abuser. It is instinctual from long experience with abusive bullying tactics and male pussy-grabbers. Sorry for the graphic words, but Trump did say “grab them by the *****” on tape.
Trump University was a total con job. He ran businesses into the ground and he’s now trusted to run our economy? He only survived that because he was rich.
He is rude, bullying and talks like a freaking mobster. He is venal and amoral. He is held up as a Christian Man but he is not remotely that.
originally posted by: Muninn
originally posted by: soundguy
Just goes to show how u hinges the garden variety dim bulb trump supporter is. a reply to: xuenchen
dim bulb? What's a u hinges?
I will admit, that sounds like it would give you an interesting perspective. Some day, I'd like to discuss that with you.
They must have been having a membership drive. That's about the same time frame I was asked to join... twice!
I'm planning to do a thread about some of the interesting discoveries I've made from analyzing my genetic heritage. Sometimes official family history diverges significantly from reality.
(1) the House of Representatives does censure and condemn Representative Maxine Waters for her intolerable response to the policies of the Trump Administration on June 23, 2018, for her quest for hostility and violence, and for her uncivilized remarks about President Trump, officials of his administration, and those who support his administration;
(2) Representative Maxine Waters forthwith present herself in the well of the House for the pronouncement of censure; and
(3) Representative Maxine Waters be censured with the public reading of this resolution by the Speaker.
(1) the House of Representatives censures and condemns Maxine Waters for conduct that condones public violence and incites public discord, and is not befitting an elected Member of the House of Representatives; and
(2) it is the sense of the House of Representatives that Maxine Waters, Representative of California’s 43d Congressional District, should—
(A) issue a formal apology to the members of the Trump administration and all public officials for endangering their lives and sowing seeds of discord;
(B) issue a public statement that physical violence and harassment is not an appropriate reaction for members of the public to express disagreement with their elected officials; and
(C) immediately resign from office to allow an individual more befitting of the respect of the people of the United States to represent California’s 43d Congressional District.