It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annapolis Shooter Jarrod Ramos Lost a Defamation Case Appeal Against Journalists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

He said that the media were “public enemy number one” that they were horrible people destroying America” ,and most importantly said he would pay the legal fees of anyone who attacked his hecklers..

Maxine waters little BS comment has NOTHING on trump..

The only saving grace is trump is such a joke most people don’t take him seriously..

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Campaign trail, 2 years ago. When he got elected, the vitriol switched sides.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The excitement from the left when this shooting went down was #ing scary. They were so stoked they would finally get to blame Trump for some violence against the media, they were practically dancing on the bodies.

Then the facts came out...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Maybe not..

But if you believe trump’s nonsense then terrorist attacks to stop it are justified ..

Did you just say this shooter was justified because of trump?

Man oh man... it's not even the weekend over there, yet...

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

That's what it sounded like to me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Oh, dude, for some, it'll always be Trump. Just as for some, it'll always be Obama, or Bush (whichever one, or even both), and so on, and on.

They'll remain astonishingly loyal to their fave bogeyman.

'course, you know that.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Nothing can justify the shooter's actions.

But I can't help but wonder if Trump's incessant chatter about fake news and his talk about "opening up" libel law may have been a goad. His failed lawsuit occurred long ago, but he took action now.

No way to know, of course.

edit on 6/29/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Nothing can justify the shooter's actions.

But I can't help but wonder if Trump's incessant chatter about fake news and his talk about "opening up" libel law may have been a goad. His failed lawsuit occurred long ago, but he took action now.

No way to know, of course.

Or maybe it was the green aliens who had been camping in his backyard...

Or the big purple dinosaur...

Or the drugs he'd been prescribed for the therapy he was undergoing...

See how that goes?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Yes. Yes I do.
It doesn't matter what the president says because nobody pays any attention to it.

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Cygnis

He said that the media were “public enemy number one” that they were horrible people destroying America” ,and most importantly said he would pay the legal fees of anyone who attacked his hecklers..

Maxine waters little BS comment has NOTHING on trump..

The only saving grace is trump is such a joke most people don’t take him seriously..

I heard him say "fake news" and its purveyors were the enemy of the US public. I agree with the president that people who make up fake news and purvey it are horrible people. They give us less reason to trust them each time we see the sudden retractions when their fake story is exposed.

I didn't take Donald Trump seriously either until the night he won the primary. THAT got my full attention.

NOBODY could win a presidential election as their first political race. It had never been done.

So you can call him a joke and not take him seriously.

I don't. I see a guy who set off the best performance my mutual funds have seen in many a moon. I see a guy who cut my taxes and got the repeal of the insurance mandate. Thanks to him I'll get to keep a couple of thousand of my dollars. Actually, those dollars will immediately be returned to the local community when I hire local firms to make repairs and do maintenance on my house and farm.

I see a brash, highly successful businessman. I've come across several of those guys and never really met one that I wanted to hang out with. That didn't keep me from listening to what they had to say, to see if they had anything to teach me. My grandmother always told me, "It takes all kinds to make up this world, and everyone of them has something to teach you."

His impact on my life has been positive thus far. He's given our family hope that the Korean issue might at last be put to rest. The military veterans in my family like what he's trying to do to improve their lives.

See, I don't have to like a man to be able to find common ground for a common goal. That's one of the first things a young political activist in the '60s had to learn. In order to learn from your opponent you have to listen to your opponent.

His opponent in the only political campaign he's ever run didn't take him seriously either.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I see something different.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Another star for you sir.

For me it began with LBJ. Perhaps JFK lied to us. I don't know. I do know that he inspired us from the time we heard, "Ask not what your country can do for you?..." The new frontier of space... Peace and prosperity for all...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I don't like cartoons.

Except Warner Brothers.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, which news outlet did this guy target (ABC, CNN, Local national affiliate?) Was there an actual article that defamated this man (Google Wayback Machine)? How far would you personally go to seek revenge from the politcal left for destroying your life?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Out of curiosity, which news outlet did this guy target (ABC, CNN, Local national affiliate?)
None of the above. It was a city newspaper.

Was there an actual article that defamated this man
He seemed to think so. His lawsuit might be available online. I haven't looked.

How far would you personally go to seek revenge from the politcal left for destroying your life?
I'm not sure the newspaper can be considered left.

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You should broaden your horizons.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Out of curiosity, which news outlet did this guy target (ABC, CNN, Local national affiliate?)

How far would you personally go to seek revenge from the politcal left for destroying your life?

Local outlet does not discount national affiliation. I mean.. I google Maryland's Capital Gazette... anderson cooper, cnn, liberal this, liberal that, democrat this, democrat that.... comes up. Just saying... now listening the an anti ky republican ad after a video played....

If you've not looked, why speak up?

I

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Local outlet does not discount national affiliation. I mean.. I google Maryland's Capital Gazette... anderson cooper, cnn, liberal this, liberal that, democrat this, democrat that.... comes up. Just saying... now listening to an anti ky republican (andy barr) ad after a video played....

To the victims... I could care less whether republican, democrat, liberal, conservative.... media is overwhelming left. No sympathy.
edit on 6/30/2018 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Because you asked.

But get back to me when you can communicate in complete sentences.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join