It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annapolis Shooter Jarrod Ramos Lost a Defamation Case Appeal Against Journalists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Logarock

Well it wouldn't be because of this nutcase.

Well don't worry......"John Brown" is out there somewhere.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Logarock

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The media are really going to try to get a lot out of this what ever the Shawn or anyone does. Even if totally unrelated.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ok but look what we have in the row. Like the media isnt going to try spinning this into something.

Obviously they'll spin it, but that's what they do. There's a reason 90% of this nation's media is owned and controlled by 6 multinational corporate conglomerates.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

a reply to: Cygnis

Reading the case shows just how disturbed this guy was. He was a walking time bomb.

and Trump lit the fuse with his never ending onslaught of the media and the suggestive call for violence during the campaign trail.

Not as bad as Maxine Waters though. A sitting Congresswoman calling for violence against 70% of America is criminal.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Reading the case shows just how disturbed this guy was. He was a walking time bomb.

and Trump lit the fuse with his never ending onslaught of the media and the suggestive call for violence during the campaign trail.

So do you blame Waters for whats going on?

Or the BLM when people were shooting cops after BLM called for the blood of cops?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

When you have the president of the United States saying that the media is public enemy number one. It is only a matter of time before someone does something.

Just like with pizzagate and the guy who bust in the pizza shop with an assault rifle..

WHY ???

Because if you believe trump’s nonsense about there being some vast leftwing conspiracy to destroy America. Then shooting up the media is justified!!!

Hitler wasn’t crazy.. he was a conspiracy theorist.. what he did was justified if you actually believe there is some vast Jewish conspiracy bent on world domination..

That’s the dangerous side of conspiracy theories where you make people out to be super villains.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

...but that's not at all what happened here. Seems like you're ambulance chasing with crossed fingers on this.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Surely everybody will be clear-headed enough to see this is another single-shooter nutbag.

Someone said "we can't let this become our 'new normal'.

Guess what? It already is.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Oh they blamed the cops for shooting unarmed people then vilifying the victim and Their families rather than paying them.. but here is the major difference..

THE BLM MEMBERS WHO SAID CRAZY STUFF WERE RANDOM NOBODIES WITH NO AUTHORITY OR FOLLOWING..

Trump is the president of the Us..

Plus BLM did not invent police shootings..

Trump basically did invent the “fake news “ narrative.. he might not have actually invented it, but he for damn sure made it a house hold name..

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

When you have the president of the United States saying that the media is public enemy number one. It is only a matter of time before someone does something.

Just like with pizzagate and the guy who bust in the pizza shop with an assault rifle..

WHY ???

Because if you believe trump’s nonsense about there being some vast leftwing conspiracy to destroy America. Then shooting up the media is justified!!!

Hitler wasn’t crazy.. he was a conspiracy theorist.. what he did was justified if you actually believe there is some vast Jewish conspiracy bent on world domination..

That’s the dangerous side of conspiracy theories where you make people out to be super villains.

LOL Your TDS Symptoms are flaring

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The problem is this guy had history with this news company related to lawsuits etc. Dating back to before Trumps presidency.

Therefore- your premise is baseless.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I wonder who you will blame for the world's problems when Trump is long gone?

And in my opinion, the fake news idea started with Obama and the left.

They are going to try and control what you can read!
edit on 28-6-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Maybe not..

But if you believe trump’s nonsense then terrorist attacks to stop it are justified ..

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
I wonder if this has anything to do with how fast the police response was.

Amazing how fast they got there. TG.

Amazing they just had a drill for this very type of event only a couple weeks before. They knew how to present it before the media very well. Right down to the "reuniting locations" (they got soft fuzzy terms now for the chaos in these events) where they relocated the traumatized people "to safely reunite with their loved ones".

They been practicing so as not to alarm people in alarming situations. Dull those self preservation instincts.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Maybe not..

But if you believe trump’s nonsense then terrorist attacks to stop it are justified ..

Terror attacks are never justified.

You just outted yourself

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You sound desperate, son. Take a deep breath and formulate some election-winning logic. All Democrats need to do that, if they don't want to be slaughtered (again!) this November.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Maybe not..

How many terrorist attacks have I committed? (the answer is none)
You're grasping at straws and spitballing with the hyperbole here, dude.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
See what carrying around a bag of hate will do to a human? This guy was obviously consumed by it.

I have no idea who or what set off this spree. I just find it incredibly sad that the families of the people harmed are having to endure this.

Could we all just step back a minute here and rather than stirring a stinking caldron, take a minute to ask ourselves if we want to add more hateful words to the conversation.

I don't think Trump is to blame for those people getting killed today. I don't think anyone except the guy who pulled the trigger is to blame. That opinion could change when his history of treatment by the mental health complex is revealed. Drugs, legal or illegal could certainly be a contributing factor. That court case makes it pretty clear that he has mental health issues.

My mother once told me that hate was like having a splinter and not getting it out of your digit. It would just fester and corrupt the entire body.

I see this kind of hate oozing right here on ATS. People absolutely batspit crazy with their love/ hate of some politician they've never met. I know that same sort of mania does exist in our local community but it is extremely rare. One of my relatives happened to be a victim of it when one of his female coworkers hit him in the head with her cellphone and laid open his scalp then proceeded to the parking lot with a screwdriver to vandalize the custom paint job on his truck. He had put about 6 months of work into that paint job. Security cameras caught it all.

I don't understand the mindset of a person who turns violent over politics. I want to live in a civil society.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Could we all just step back a minute here and rather than stirring a stinking caldron, take a minute to ask ourselves if we want to add more hateful words to the conversation.

Quoted for truth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join