It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem congresswoman among anti-Trump protesters arrested inside Capitol office building

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Gryphon66

No, but there certainly wasn't the organized never ending spectacles we are now seeing weekly and please, if I'm wrong here correct me, I can't recall any elected GOP representatives openly calling for violence and around the clock harassment of not just selected figures but overall supporters of Obama's administration.

There were spectacles a plenty.

GOP members at the Federal and State levels regularly called for uprisings etc. during the Obama years.

I can pull up some quotes if you want them.

Targetted actions against individuals? Right off hand I can't think of any, although, that's more the SJW's style anyway.

For the record, accosting anyone in public no matter their politics or who they work for is wrong in my book.

Ok, pull some up then. I am game. Show us somebody seeking to violate the Obama's anywhere like Baron. That sure would make them see you are right.
edit on 29-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Leftists, Democrats, liberals and Progressives are still Americans even though some of you don't agree with their politics.

They have jobs and families and want the same things you do. Most of their beliefs are not that far away from yours.

Do you advocate eliminating ice?

Yes, but only in the winter or if I'm chilly.
I just don't understand iced coffee in the winter, doesn't make sense to me.

Oh you mean, the brownshirts?
Yeah, they love their job, that's all I can say.

I bet the racists ICE guys deserve to see their neighbor's kids die or get raped without a word in their defense /sarc. Or do they deserve a chance to save their own Hispanic neighbors from an invasion that does include MS13 and does include people's unattended children with Drug mules who are in the caravan to the US border.

edit on 29-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
These women are not protesting on behalf of the children. They are protesting against Trump.

I am willing to bet not one of these women protested like this during the Clinton years of the obama years when the same policies were in effect and children were separated from their parents while in detention the same way they are now. Clinton is the one who signed this law in 1997. It was revised in 2002 but maintained the same disposition for children of illegal immigrants. The law remained during the obama years but wonderful obama just decided to ignore the law and let the illegals go free. Now we have a POTUS that respects the law and enforces it, like most Americans want him to, and these liberal nut jobs go berserk over it.

People demanded a change so POTUS told congress to put a law together to solve this problem. They refused. So he did it himself via XO. And he is still the bad guy?!?!? If that doesn't prove the real motives here nothing will.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I guess what I really want to know is, when the protesters were arrested for breaking the law by trespassing into federal "land" to protest, were they separated from their children? Did they get to keep them with them?

Asking for a friend.

edit on 6 30 18 by KaDeCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wish the protestors would confront General James "Mad Dog" Mattis.

Protesting the military is probably next on their list...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I had a discussion with someone yesterday who believed (and this is a true story) and she was female, just saying, that brown eggs were 'whole wheat eggs'

And yes they were serious.

Moral of the story is that there are some seriously dumb people out there who get to vote and who are becoming empowered by political interests.

This is what we are dealing with these days
edit on 30-6-2018 by canuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
When i was in Ft. Walton Beach....there was a radio ad for peeps to volunteer to sit with kids at the Pensacola courthouse. Why? Cuz when the drunks, hookers and crackheads got sentenced to prison....their kids needed someone to look after them. These kids are no different than those at the border....except they are us citizens. I ask you....wheres the outrage there when those families get split up? Where are the protest marchers? Where are the bleeding hearts for these kids?
And this takes place at every single courthouse in the U S

fosteringourkids.org...

Screw illegals. I got empathy...but no sympathy.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Dem congresswoman among anti-Trump protesters arrested inside Capitol office building

Sounds like a good case for IMPEACHMENT.

Since a congressman's job is to create LAWS that WE are suppose to follow.

And she thinks shes ABOVE them.

Get a cell with Blago.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join