It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem congresswoman among anti-Trump protesters arrested inside Capitol office building

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

A. "That was different because... well, reasons."
B. Yes, well I disagreed with it then, despite there being no evidence showing I complained about it then... believe me, I thought it was wrong.
C. That whataboutism even though the statement you're using it against was essentially worded in a way that compared and contrasted it to previous policies.
D. *screeching and random attacking*

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Right. So?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Clearly the policy wasn't "created by this administration" is so.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: xuenchen

Did CNN show the 575 arrests ?

Especially the U.S. Congresswoman.

Actually Zoo, the police were moving in on them (very gently, and the women were very unstressed and cool about it) and they all had their hands in the air, when they interrupted it for "breaking news", or the shooting news. So, yes and no, I guess.

You would have loved it.

Shucks

I was hoping for some youtube videos.

Strange they cut it when they did.

They use a 7 second delay too !!

The "directors" must have seen something and said something.

💥⚖💥

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Paging Gryphon66

You asked who of the DNC was promoting open borders?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Right. So?

Oh nothing, I was hoping you would point me to a thread/post on ATS you made about this during the Obama administration.

You do have one right?
edit on 28-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Oh come on. Had they stayed outside they would have gotten coverage. Getting arrested is a stunt and to make it worse, a politician used it for a campaign stunt.

I was commenting on behavior and serious issues, whether I agree or not, deserve serious people pushing the cause. You act like a college student, you drive people away. I'll stand by that.

At least if they obey the law, I'll give them my attention and a fair hearing. Act like juveniles, why bother and I know for a fact a lot of people feel that way. People worth listening to do not act like that. They should take up acting if they want on camera. They almost all live locally and the same people go to these things whenever called. They are like little robots doing their masters bidding, they are not brave or even smart.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Who Ms Jayapal? Really?

That’s silly.

Well, that’s one then. Who else?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

The only thing that protests really do is call people’s attention to issues that they may not have been attending to.

Real change still depends on what the majority of people do once they find out what’s going on.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Oh come on. Had they stayed outside they would have gotten coverage. Getting arrested is a stunt and to make it worse, a politician used it for a campaign stunt.

I was commenting on behavior and serious issues, whether I agree or not, deserve serious people pushing the cause. You act like a college student, you drive people away. I'll stand by that.

At least if they obey the law, I'll give them my attention and a fair hearing. Act like juveniles, why bother and I know for a fact a lot of people feel that way. People worth listening to do not act like that. They should take up acting if they want on camera. They almost all live locally and the same people go to these things whenever called. They are like little robots doing their masters bidding, they are not brave or even smart.

Alright Mr. Blaine91555.

Something important happened today.
These women don't deserve to be mocked or belittled.
But to do so, is absolutely within your rights. Thank God. Maybe we should enjoy and take advantage of our free speech, while we still have it.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Who Ms Jayapal? Really?

That’s silly.

Well, that’s one then. Who else?

Here's a little on wo this is;

Jayapal worked with PaineWebber as a financial analyst after graduating from Northwestern. In her time at PaineWebber, Jayapal developed a desire to apply her financial prowess to the good of society, and began spending time working on development projects from Chicago to Thailand. After this occupation, Jayapal briefly worked in sales and marketing with a medical company before ultimately moving into the public sector in 1991

She would rather obstruct a solution, then help prevent the problem. She's also a big advocate for the free for all Homeless programs, and drug dens and vans rather then trying to solve the issues that cause homelessness and drug use.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Not mocking the people that matter, who were not in the crowd that pulled the stunt. Just the people who should know better. You seem to want to twist things so you have someone to throw mud at. It washes off.

I mock myself for being one of the little robots when I was young and very dumb. I was a well educated dolt, without proper critical thinking skills, but I grew up. Some people don't.

Let me ask you this, if in exercising my rights, I deny you your's is it still my right? No it's not. That would mean I'm forcing my views on you and denying you your rights. You can't force people to your side by blocking their access to a building, to go to work or to use a public street.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Honestly I don't know her positions on the issues. Looks like she's positioning herself for a move up the ladder though.

The claim that all Democrats/liberals/leftists/etc. etc. want open borders to immigration is not true, however.

Apparently (though I haven't verified it) this lady believes in open borders. Like I said, that's one.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I'm not throwing mud at you.

That is all I have to say. I've made my position clear, and so have you.

/fin

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I guess that the old people were right about giving any power to women. Many women seem not to have common sense in these matters. We cannot open our borders and just leave anyone come in, it will result in chaos like nobody could comprehend. There are lots of people out there with a grudge against Americans, that grudge is not going to disappear if we just let them come here. We need a passport to go to another country. We need to fill out immigration papers if we want to go live in any other country in the Europe area or in the middle east or even in Asia. I think that these women are delusional, they need to start thinking better.

We need to be realistic about things, not just let anyone come and go. Along with good people will be theives and murders, people who we can not easily identify and incarcerate if they commit crimes.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm not a Democrat.
K ... Do we label you a anti-Trumper ? We know you are not a pro-Trumper like many of us here but where do you stand politically ? just curious is all

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I say start a reality show like Cops that follow them around and record the actual processes. From there we could at least see an arrest from start to finish.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
I say start a reality show like Cops that follow them around and record the actual processes. From there we could at least see an arrest from start to finish.

Bum Fights was good too.

💥😎💥

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
OK, serious question - WTF is going on with the women in the US?

I literally can't even remember the last time a bunch of blokes did something that warranted such focus. Dem women fighting and castigating repub women and vice-versa......all over the show. Every day. #in weird.

3rd wave feminism.
edit on 29-6-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

You know, sir, I doubt very seriously if you want to hear my solutions. I've given them on other threads if you care to look.

That would be hard to do given ATS's search functions.

Give me a little taste will ya?

I really do like to hear viewpoints other than my own.
edit on 29-6-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join