It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem congresswoman among anti-Trump protesters arrested inside Capitol office building

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Actually, there's not some "big divide" except as pummelled into us day after day by the extremist media
Would that be whats known as the MSM ?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

oh, women... makes sense.

#beenthere #metooeverysecend

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

RESIST the actions of the extreme ends against the majority middle.

I like that, Gryp.

I'm all about me some epiphanies lately Angel. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

They were willing to be arrested to protest an injustice. I applaud them for that.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Actually, there's not some "big divide" except as pummelled into us day after day by the extremist media
Would that be whats known as the MSM ?

For the most part, but, it also includes most of what are called "independent journalist" sites ... in fact, most of those are bigger slaves of the extremists than the corporate groups.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Konduit

Deeper that that. They didn't just lose the election, they're close to losing it all. Believe it or not I feel a little for the moderate and average Democrat. They're sitting there watching their party self destruct under the crushing weight of an avalanche of leftist extremists. They lost Congress, they lost the presidency, they lost Obama's legacy, they just lost any hope of the SCOTUS, and the economic news and issues like North Korea will cost them the midterms. That's a lot of pain in a short time.

Guess we are seeing the dem version of the tea party

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

How about building the wall then setting ICE and Judges up just inside the Mexican border, like an agreed neutral zone, where all processing takes place in real time right there and then in facilities endorsed by Human Rights folks - this way families stay together and the influx of non-citizens is controlled? Surely it couldn't be more expensive than the current fiasco?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

To get into the specifics with four different group sets that sometimes crossover and have a myriad of subsets within them would be quite pointless, besides it doesn't seem like they can even narrow it down.

Are you really happy with the leaders of your party and do you agree with the paths they are laying before you?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hey man I get it. been there done that . its confusing at best .

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Blaine91555

They were willing to be arrested to protest an injustice. I applaud them for that.

And now they are labeled "ilLoonanati"

🤦👋

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Finally, a shooterbrody post I can give a star to!

Bravo!

If you consider the political cycle ... In 2008, the Democrats controlled both chambers of Congress and the White House.

Around 2010 the rebellious groups (including the Tea Party) really came into their own.

In 2016, the Republicans controlled the government.

Around 2018, we're seeing this.

Same thing, different political $ide.

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Even if not getting arrested would in the end give them more power?

You do understand most people look at that kind of protest like a prime time sitcom and pay it as much mind. A day after they get arrested, most people can tell you yeah, I saw they got arrested, hahaha, but ask why, you would likely get a blank stare. They get arrested to impress each other. It does nothing to help their cause IMO. In fact it lessens the value of their cause. Believe me, not all Democrats approve of being represented that way. I hear it all the time in day to day conversations. They make fun of the small crowd of people here who do that, even when they agree with them.
edit on 6/28/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

To get into the specifics with four different group sets that sometimes crossover and have a myriad of subsets within them would be quite pointless, besides it doesn't seem like they can even narrow it down.

Are you really happy with the leaders of your party and do you agree with the paths they are laying before you?

I'm not a Democrat.

If I were I would not be happy and haven't been happy with the party leadership or direction.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

For the most part, but, it also includes most of what are called "independent journalist" sites ... in fact, most of those are bigger slaves of the extremists than the corporate groups.
Yea but their distribution is limited . Not like the MSM that is piped into homes and any other public network . You have to look for the alternative sites . Google and Yahoo delivers that crap daily and it has a left bend to it .

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Thank God for their lack of common sense. I'm sure it will pay dividends this November.

What exactly are the Dems running on? I just had someone recently Comment that the higher wages for restaurant employees are hurting the economy.

Food service is just one area. The wages in that field have blown up because of the shortage of labor

Like having more illegals take those jobs and lower wages would be a good thing for America.

This was a left leaning person. Go figure that one out. I thought they were for "Living Wages"?

They don't even like what they themselves call for.

!Resist!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Yea but their distribution is limited . Not like the MSM that is piped into homes and any other public network . You have to look for the alternative sites . Google and Yahoo delivers that crap daily and it has a left bend to it .

Nothing available on the internet has limited distribution.

All extremist media exists to condition the public into a constant state of anxiety, fear and anger.

link   

Fair enough, but how can you say they want the same things as me and when I say if they do, they don't know how to obtain my goals you disagree? It seems that is not the case for you as well?

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That sounds better than we've got going on now.

I have opposed the wall, because it's not needed, and there is no "immigration crisis". The current influx is nothing to compare to what we had when Reagan was President and his comment was "I just see people who want to work".

But to tell you the truth, I'm about ready to say "build the damn thing", just to see if we can get u-no-who to shut the hell up, and perhaps restore some semblance of sanity to the country, and lower the temp, if this is what has everybody so fighting mad.

It's not cool to reward a toddler having a tantrum, you should wait it out. But when an entire country's well being is being threatened, maybe it's time to be the adult and let him have his toy.

Provided NFL players would continue to take 'a knee' to protest police violence against young black males, and not be bullied and harassed by Donald Trump.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: shooterbrody

Finally, a shooterbrody post I can give a star to!

Bravo!

If you consider the political cycle ... In 2008, the Democrats controlled both chambers of Congress and the White House.

Around 2010 the rebellious groups (including the Tea Party) really came into their own.

In 2016, the Republicans controlled the government.

Around 2018, we're seeing this.

Same thing, different political $ide.

Personally, I think the Democrats were scared hit less about Occupy Wall Street getting real traction.

At least TPTB in the Democrats side were scared. You can see how gun shy they were of Sanders.

Wall Streey was their meal ticket, ask Hillary how good they pay.
edit on 28-6-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Fair enough, but how can you say they want the same things as me and when I say if they do, they don't know how to obtain my goals you disagree? It seems that is not the case for you as well?

Because I wasn't speaking specifically to you and only you with my earlier post about the similarities? No offense.

I would bet that we all want a secure home, a good job and to take care of our families and enjoy our friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join