It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem congresswoman among anti-Trump protesters arrested inside Capitol office building

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Wasn't she one of the ones at the hearing today of Wray and Rosenstein trying to derail the questions by preaching about immigration? I think I remember listening to her ill-informed rant.

Yup.

And she had a delicious lunch.

Now she gets jail dinner.

😁

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If only Trump would've ran as a democrat.
The world would be all "America Kumbaya"

Or would the right be totally offended that a reality tv show primate is the leader of this country?
Makes me wonder

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

...because there was chaos, rioting in the streets, and hundreds occupying Capitol buildings while GOP officials encouraged violence during Obama's 8 years, ya?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Leftists are running a social media campaign on Twitter right now, doxxing ICE officers as well as DHS officers involved in the arrests at Capitol Hill. Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Let them, and their Democrat handlers, label themselves as domestic terrorists.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Or would the right be totally offended that a reality tv show primate is the leader of this country? Makes me wonder
It would still be the Trump show guaranteed to entertain one way or the other

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Leftists, Democrats, liberals and Progressives are still Americans even though some of you don't agree with their politics.

They have jobs and families and want the same things you do. Most of their beliefs are not that far away from yours.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

...because there was chaos, rioting in the streets, and hundreds occupying Capitol buildings while GOP officials encouraged violence during Obama's 8 years, ya?

Are you saying there were no public protests nor violence during the Obama Adminstration by those who see themselves as "on the right"?

Surely not, Mr. Burdman.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No, but there certainly wasn't the organized never ending spectacles we are now seeing weekly and please, if I'm wrong here correct me, I can't recall any elected GOP representatives openly calling for violence and around the clock harassment of not just selected figures but overall supporters of Obama's administration.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I am so proud of those women today, protesting the separation of children from their parents. There is a time to be silent and let things go. This is not one of those times, as the court has shown. We have to stand up for what is right, even in the face of ridicule.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Leftists, Democrats, liberals and Progressives are still Americans even though some of you don't agree with their politics.

They have jobs and families and want the same things you do. Most of their beliefs are not that far away from yours.

Do you advocate eliminating ice?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I guess that is true but there is a difference of the ends justifying the means where the big divide is . fix that and you solved the problem .

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

We have to stand up for what is right, even in the face of The Law
There I fixed that for you

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

If that is the case they sure dont understand feasibility, and have no clue how to obtain and maintain my wants, which puts them at odds with our countries ability to do so.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I am so proud of those women today, protesting the separation of children from their parents. There is a time to be silent and let things go. This is not one of those times, as the court has shown. We have to stand up for what is right, even in the face of ridicule.

I am glad to live in a country in which I am free to protest my government.
I am glad to see my fellow citizens involved.
I would respect them much more if they had the discipline to protest LEGALLY.

link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

We have to stand up for what is right, even in the face of The Law
There I fixed that for you

I don't need you to fix anything for me, so just stop it please. It's silly and annoying.

link   
I'm just saying that maybe the democrats are actually just really jealous.
I mean, Trump is such a cheese ball dick headed A-hole and so proud of it.
This is what the democrats need! it's just not fair that such talent is wasted on the old model.

* not a deomocrat
* a-political - anarchist/free for all lover

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
OK, serious question - WTF is going on with the women in the US?

I literally can't even remember the last time a bunch of blokes did something that warranted such focus. Dem women fighting and castigating repub women and vice-versa......all over the show. Every day. #in weird.

I just had my divorce finalized and it is mostly over this crap. She all of a sudden decided to become a yoga teacher, quit her job, dyed her hair purple and proceeded to tell me that this was her new reality and I am a bully.

Trust me....it is REALLY strange. It's like there's something in the water.

Couldn't even talk without her flipping out about some bs....I finally had it and said I wanted a divorce. She cried and cried but decided being who she was before wasn't worth it, so now she is having a go at being a single mom with only 50% custody, no alimony or child support and living as a yoga instructor....and they dont make much if anything. She has half of private school for 2 kids to pay for and her own place she has to pay for as well as all the other stuff.

Reality has hit her a bit hard but she continues to say this is her reality and nobody should tell her otherwise.

It's like an idiot stick swept the nation and picked up a crapload of followers.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

No, but there certainly wasn't the organized never ending spectacles we are now seeing weekly and please, if I'm wrong here correct me, I can't recall any elected GOP representatives openly calling for violence and around the clock harassment of not just selected figures but overall supporters of Obama's administration.

There were spectacles a plenty.

GOP members at the Federal and State levels regularly called for uprisings etc. during the Obama years.

I can pull up some quotes if you want them.

Targetted actions against individuals? Right off hand I can't think of any, although, that's more the SJW's style anyway.

For the record, accosting anyone in public no matter their politics or who they work for is wrong in my book.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I don't need you to fix anything for me, so just stop it please. It's silly and annoying.
Sure Snookims

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

So would you eliminate ICE angeldoll?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join