It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem congresswoman among anti-Trump protesters arrested inside Capitol office building

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Big protests all over the place against ICE.

Big Democrati movement going on.

Now we have one Democrat U.S. Congresswoman getting arrested today right inside a Capitol office building !!!

It's starting.

The Congresswoman is Pramila Jayapal (State of Washington, Seattle area).

Capitol Police say over 500 arrested !!!!!

Where's the MSM 😁

Long way till November 😎

Dem congresswoman among anti-Trump protesters arrested inside Capitol office building

Washington Democratic Rep. Pramila Jayapal is among the more than 500 protesters who were arrested inside a Capitol office building on Thursday while demonstrating against President Trump’s illegal immigration policies.

The protest, which included hundreds demonstrators, took place in the Hart Senate Office Building. The protesters were calling for the abolishment of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, and were heard chanting “abolish ICE." Most of the protesters were female.

Eva Malecki, a spokeswoman for the United States Capitol Police, said 575 individuals were charged with unlawfully demonstrating in the atrium of the building.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Mostly women you say . mmm didn't Micheal say that women had the problem ? not saying but just saying

+35 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I feel so bad for ICE employees. They risk their lives every day to try to keep our country safe, and this is the thanks they get.

People are insane if they think that we would be better off without ICE. Sure... let the terrorists flood in. Let the gangs and drugs and human traffickers flood in. There goes our jobs. Our country would be unrecognizable.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The protesters were calling for the abolishment of the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, and were heard chanting “abolish ICE." Most of the protesters were female.

What idiots.

Let's not secure our borders and let everyone and anything in.

Idiots.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And then the wall will be built. And proper immigration stations will be set up, and people will protest that. It'll never end.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So now we know how far the left is willing to go to promote open borders and lawlessness.

By being arrested themselves.

I am surprised they haven't just shot Republicans, like the congressional baseball game last year.

Thier KKK roots are starting to show.

For those of you confused by that comment, the KKK lynched over 1,200 white people as well.

They were not killing blacks. They were killing Republicans .

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
OK, serious question - WTF is going on with the women in the US?

I literally can't even remember the last time a bunch of blokes did something that warranted such focus. Dem women fighting and castigating repub women and vice-versa......all over the show. Every day. #in weird.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's Diminishing Democrati Syndrome !!

They can't help it.

"Look Like whole bunch of fun"

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It's a hormonal thing. Makes certain emotions stronger.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Divide and conquer plus anger at the 45ish% of women who won't get on the same page with the dividers, making their conquering an exercise in failure.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
More and More !!!!!

ICE barricades DC headquarters to block protester 'occupation'

#occupy !!
#occupy !!
#occupy !!

💥😵💥

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Felons can not vote..hahaha.. Wonder if they all get a felony charge..? The late sixties and early 70s....now there were some great protest with blood in the streets and everything... Some of those who did bombings and actually were part of killing people ended up being college professors.. What a country !!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Do they not have firehoses in the Capitol buildings?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I wish the protestors would confront General James "Mad Dog" Mattis.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

College professors? Holy hell, man, the terrorist Saul Alinsky became the political advisor and confidant of two presidencies. Their tendrils run deep into the soul of this nation.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
OK, serious question - WTF is going on with the women in the US?

I literally can't even remember the last time a bunch of blokes did something that warranted such focus. Dem women fighting and castigating repub women and vice-versa......all over the show. Every day. #in weird.

Unhinged, narcissist rage is what that is, because Hillary was not elected despite the fact "it was her turn".....

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

College professors? Holy hell, man, the terrorist Saul Alinsky became the political advisor and confidant of two presidencies. Their tendrils run deep into the soul of this nation.

Yep you and I both know that but you have to wonder how many others actually know or care..?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I can't imagine many voters don't know it... the don't care part of the equation is a disturbingly large number of voters, however.

It's reminiscent of that Muslim country poll a few years ago when some shocking large percentage of Muslims polled said terroristic acts are acceptable in certain cases where Islam is in conflict with Western host countries' policies.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wasn't she one of the ones at the hearing today of Wray and Rosenstein trying to derail the questions by preaching about immigration? I think I remember listening to her ill-informed rant.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I am getting really tired of these “open border” assholes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join