It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook posts pedophile acceptance survey

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Ah, there are the shallow attempts to equate sexual orientation and gender identity with pedophilia!

The difference of course in "being born that way" and pedophilia is that the former regards adults.

Pedophilia is a crime because it does harm to children, and this will always be the case.

I do find it fascinating though that these threads about pedophilia are almost always started by certain groups .... It's almost like there is some sick fascination on the part of a few folks.

Wierd eh?

Have you heard of transexuals? And operations? Some start hormone blockers before puberty. Medical technology is advancing constantly. Eventually it will be possible for those that do not wish to transition physically into an adult body, to retain a young body indefinitely even into adulthood. It will also be possible for adults to surgically modify into a younger appearance. As all say a relation between two consenting adults is not wrong, doesn't matter how the two adults look.

Even now, without any of these technological advancements, I know of 30+ years olds that have been asked for ID, because they look below 18. Of course if you're 30+years old it doesn't matter if you look 16-17.

There is also fiction, vr, and robotics, none of which involves harm.

edit on 29-6-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

If as shown in other threads that Facebook got a head start by an alphabet agency, what better way for the State to have leverage over people than through polls like these?

A compliant populace.

Who needs a standing army to quash internal dissent when your "views" are used against you?

One can guess how people are disadvantaged when it comes to 2 applicants for a job and one has no social media profile.

Job applicants are asked to provide their Facebook passwords when going for a job.

If you have no job you don't eat. Pretty hard to resist on an empty stomach

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

transcribed
@ 4:54
"What percentage of child abusers are pedophiles ...only 20-30% if of all child molesters are pedophiles, the vast majority of perpetrators are not pedophiles but they're sexually interested in others....not every pedophile abuses children....

but a pedophile that doesn't abuse children has done nothing wrong"

Let that sink in for a minute. The play on words to diminish rational repugnance towards pedophilia.

THIS.....

The fine line here is trying to prevent an action without that action being normalised or being desensitised to it, where it seems less of a crime. I have been watching a slow push over the last few years to do just that. From lawyers arguing that paedophiles should have rights because it is a natural preference (citing homosexuality as the basis for that argument) to more news articles, hints in films and even comedy programmes all desensitising us to the acceptability of illegal and atrocious actions.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think we all remember Todd Nickerson

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

If as shown in other threads that Facebook got a head start by an alphabet agency, what better way for the State to have leverage over people than through polls like these?

It's an interesting thought. Even if FB was an innocent idea, it's proven to be very useful to various agencies. There's PRISM and its subsequent iterations alongside the compulsion for visitors to the USA to surrender their log-in credentials to border agents. That's a lot of leverage over citizens and foreign visitors.

Who needs a standing army to quash internal dissent when your "views" are used against you?

If there's ever another McCarthyesque moral panic, a Kristallnacht or COINTELPRO programme people will be screwed. The Chinese can already down-vote a citizen into social isolation. So much power and influence in the wrong hands could see dissenters rounded up and social movements routinely suppressed. Worse still is how many people are quick with the patriot versus unAmerican BS which fuels moral panics and gets used against the citizenry.

Job applicants are asked to provide their Facebook passwords when going for a job.

I've never had a FB account which would probably go against me in that situation.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It may have worked in my favor. Maybe.

The only thing my future boss (now current) could find was an old video on youtube of me landing my hang glider.

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I think facebook is now loosing share in users under age 24. It might still be growing overall because older people are joining. But I don't think that will last. But I'm sure employers will expect you to have some sort of social media profile.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Nice one. Intrepid, brave and coolness are traits associated with hang-gliders. I'd add rational and safety-conscious to the list too. All positives for the work force.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I'd add rational and safety-conscious to the list too.
That depends.
But at my age it would be implied.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Like that creepy ass movie The Circle.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I'd add rational and safety-conscious to the list too.
That depends.
But at my age it would be implied.

Implied by age, yes, but not a given. Some folks go to their deathbeds without being either.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Not many pilots.

You know, that "old bold" thing.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I'm a bit late to check if the story is true or not. It sounded a bit OTT and turns out to be mostly false.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I'm stunned.
And ever so disappointed.

But you can't use Snopes around here. Don't you know.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Yeah I know, but who cares? Political winds and partisan distaste don't matter.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

nvm

edit on 30-6-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So in the future i will be called Pedophobic!
They are clearly slowling creating a soft acceptance!
Someone is messing with a wasp nest here, and they are responding.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I'm a bit late to check if the story is true or not. It sounded a bit OTT and turns out to be mostly false.

Wait a minute. Did I miss something here? Are you saying that the Snopes article busts the "Facebook posted a pedophilia survey" or something else? Because that's not what you linked to. From your link:

CLAIM: Predators, pedophiles, and child trafficking rings are using Facebook to source new victims by friending trusting parents and mining images posted of their children.
edit on 30-6-2018 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrophysicist
So in the future i will be called Pedophobic!
They are clearly slowling creating a soft acceptance!
Someone is messing with a wasp nest here, and they are responding.

Do you think the claim, some say exaggerated, that the prophet of Islam, had a 9 year old wife with whom he consummated. Do you think considering all believers of Islam, must believe him to be an exemplar human being, one to be followed, imitated, and having virtually perfect behavior on earth to which all must aspire. Do you think that may perhaps influence followers of Islam regards acceptance of relations with children, regards pedophilia?

When you answer that, you may understand why those at the top of the left are so pro Islam and pro immigrant with said beliefs, and why they don't care about their stance on homosexuality or women's right or the violent minority of terrorists that come through. They seem to have the key to the movement they want to push. Once they become a significant number, what will stop any push for normalizing said relations? After all if you promote that to those who believe the most exemplary human had one, how can they find it wrong? And those demonizing such relations, will be seen as attacking the most exemplary human, and the core of their beliefs.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Facebook has a long history of doing psychological experiments on the public. Usually done in secret.

Would not surprise me if this is another, but in this case they'll probably contact local law agencies with a list of those who answered "yes I would like to see under age girls nekkid bits"

And then later on use it as publicity. "hey guys see we're not evil. We shut down a bunch of pedos. Please like us."

Although I think it says a lot that they specifically mention girls and not boys or children in general.
For me that shows the world is still not waking up to the fact there are just as many female pedos as male ones out there.

The Australian Government did a study in 2015 on sexual assault and abuse. The very vast majority of males they spoke to who claimed to be victims of some form of sexual assault they claimed the perp was female. The amount of boys abused by another male was extremely low.

But of course this still goes unnoticed by most. This was shown by the news article I found the report on being focused on men being criminals and girls being victims. Male victims were glossed over.

Sadly I am unable to find the news article and the official government report right now. But I honestly think it would be similar in other western countries.

As for facebook it is extremely hard, if not impossible to report and have naked and sexualised male photos including underage boys removed, including pages that are clearly pedo based.
But report a woman for having just a little bit of side boob showing and it will be gone in the blink of an eye.
edit on 1-7-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: added stuff

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join