It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Giraffe and a Dunk Tank Could Thwart ‘Unite the Right’ Rally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Hopefully one that doesn't suck.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Wait which political party does the giraffe represent again?

Illinois Nazis. And I hate Illinois Nazis.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: seeker1963

Considering the trauma that city went through last year I think they're well within their right to stop a similar event from happening this year.

It's worth noting that the city has also denied applications from Leftist groups trying to block the UTR people.

Just remember ... these folks love them some local determination until the locals don't do what they want.

Personally, I think they should hang a big sign around the giraffe's neck memorializing that in addition to murder charges, proud good-guy white supremacist James Alex Fields Jr. has been indicted by a Federal grand jury on hate crimes charges.

Just like AG Jeff Sessions said at the announcment:

At the Department of Justice, we remain resolute that hateful ideologies will not have the last word and that their adherents will not get away with violent crimes against those they target. Last summer's violence in Charlottesville cut short a promising young life and shocked the nation. Today's indictment should send a clear message to every would-be criminal in America that we aggressively prosecute violent crimes of hate that threaten the core principles of our nation.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Looks like the guys want to memorialise what turned out to be condemned by most of the USA and wider world. The main memory people have is that murderous psycho driving into the crowd and the Nazis chanting about Jews. I remember reading loads of celebratory comments about the woman who was murdered. There is definitely a receptive demographic who will enjoy marking her death in Charlottesville.

It doesn't speak to respectable motives or they'd be aiming to move the rally somewhere less tainted by events.

In a curious twist of timing, James Alex Fields Jr was indicted on hate crime charges this week.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Exactly. To want to hold this event at the same place and date as last year's tragedy sends no other message than that they want to celebrate the terror attack committed by their brother in hate. I think the city is well within their right to deny such a request and the fact that people disagree with that is abhorrent.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

How poetic!

But what's going to stop them from holding an illegal rally? The Charlottesville law enforcement maybe, which was watching and stood by while bystanders were getting beaten up by groups of Neo-Nazis?

Sure. I really hope that the giraffe is good with martial arts and that the dunk tank can shoot sh!t. Just in case.
edit on 29-6-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Well maybe they could put him in the dunk tank. Im betting that would make money have a huge sign saying dunk the Nazi. We could even dress him up like hitler they would make a fortune.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

How poetic!

But what's going to stop them from holding an illegal rally? The Charlottesville law enforcement maybe, which was watching and stood by while bystanders were getting beaten up by groups of Neo-Nazis?

Sure. I really hope that the giraffe is good with martial arts and that the dunk tank can shoot sh!t. Just in case.

They would place him under arrest. Last time they told him he had to leave the sheriff made sure they got on their bus and left town.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Wait which political party does the giraffe represent again?

Not sure but it would have the ability to stand tall yet still bury it's head in the sand.
Could be either party.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: seeker1963

Considering the trauma that city went through last year I think they're well within their right to stop a similar event from happening this year.

It's worth noting that the city has also denied applications from Leftist groups trying to block the UTR people.

That city brought the trauma on themselves. Instead of letting people opposed to tearing down a statue have their protest they turned it into a political circus.

Some one died and people used it for a political divide.

I remember when it happened. Trump spoke the truth and said, "There were bad people on BOTH sides." and ya'll lost your snip!

There were bad people on both sides, yet some feel they have a right to suppress others speech whether it is good or bad!

I'm all for free speach but let's remember that these are Nazi's and the KKK. The Nazi's literally dropped bombs on my mother and grandparents house in WW2 trying to kill them and literally exterminated 6 million jews, minorities, homosexuals and gypsies. It's okay to be a little angry and upset that they want to get a foot hold here in the US to do that again. And the KKK...I don't think I need to explain why hanging black people from trees get's people upset.
White supremists...they think that white people are literally superior to every other person with a darker skin complexion. That's bordering on lunacy. It's more than okay to hold a counter rally against any of those groups.

You're talking about the scum of the earth here. Why defend them?

Remember that when you ignore these groups, they grow stronger and recruit more memebers and become more mainstream. Got to stop it.

I'm okay if you feel the same way about antifa...but those 12 kids playing video games in their parent's basements till 2 in the morning aren't really in the same league.
edit on 29-6-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

It was organized a bunch of Nazis and white supremacist groups

AKA white people

Yes they were racist

yeah sure... just like all the other white people... name a time in the past 15 years white conservative men have been able to protest anything and NOT be called racist... sorry i don't buy your talking points.

You may have watched it live but I know plenty of people that were down there

AKA i heard second hand from people that were already biased against it.

"Nazi punks f*** off!"

AKA i disagree with you so i'm going to just keep calling you a nazi cuz then that gives me the right to be violent.

Or maybe, just MAYBE your ANTIFA heros instigated it by throwing bottles of piss at people.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I don't know what's so special about giraffes and drunk tanks.

pfft.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Is it that Toys R Us giraffe? I hear he's looking for work.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
think the poor giraffe has lost the gig??

the city is clamping down for that weekend..
extremely in my opinion.
the city market on the 11th is cancelled, cars won't be allowed to park on some streets, heck, I wish I could copy and paste everything they are doing.. but it would just be too much and be considered copywrite infringement. but it's almost sounds like they have gotten credible information that something like a terrorist strike is planned..

Link

you have to read the article if you want to know more.
edit on 4-8-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join