It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil war is already upon us, by lawless lunatics

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just wanted to make sure I got to Wawa before the fighting was too intense. Nothing worse than being shut in during a civil war without snacks.

edit to clarify:

I meant shut in without snacks during a civil war. Though it might be equally true that snacks are scarce during civil wars. I'm really not certain as the history books tend to be silent on the snack situation.

I remember learning that everything was fine until they ran out of S'more Schnapps.
Think this time around it will come down to the Sour Diesel supply.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
How short some folks memories are ... gosh, it seems like just yesterday, or more accurately, the years 2009-2016 inclusive, when so many were calling for violent uprisng, civil war, secession, impeachment or assassination of the sitting President ...

... some of y'all really, really need to get real.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They got so triggered that they ended up electing Donald Fracking Trump!
Oh the insanity!
I guess Cruz was just too serious (and boring)

edit on 28-6-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

They got so triggered that they ended up electing Donald Fracking Trump!
Oh the insanity!
I guess Cruz was just too serious (and boring)

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be shallow but I think the reason Ted isn't more popular is that he always looks like he smells poop.

He's kind of like Hillary Clinton in that way ... he's just not likable or admirable as a person.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think a lot of people are working 60-70 hours a week with no benefits no vacation time or sick time can barely pay their bills, listening to people's bull# day in and day out on the media, dealing with a bunch of personal issues, stress, gotta take days off to register this that pay their bills this that get a ticket for parking in the wrong spot and BOOM they snap

I think that's a lot of it

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56
By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I have stated in several posts that I don't believe that for one minute that the crazies are crazy. Its the best deflection game played in the book for the last 30,000 years. You, who are normal would never think like they do. When a radical speaks they are speaking to other radicals, not you. Get it?

To all of the "Meek" out there. If you want to inherit the earth then buck up and vote wisely.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Oh, it’s already upon us. And it has been raging for some time now. The once-serious political party known as “Democrats” has been hijacked by lawless lunatics who have been sowing discontent and fomenting violence for years now. Just ask all the families of police officers in America who have been executed over the past four or five years by militants inspired by the so-called “Black Lives Matter” movement. This would be the same movement that Democratic leaders are terrified of standing up to. When their last standard bearer — Hillary Clinton — made the grave error of declaring that “all lives matter,” she later issued an apology and a correction. After a lifetime in politics, you would think that the woman might understand that political rhetoric has consequences. Yes, this civil war is upon us.

'When they go low, we go high' Michelle Obama, DNC 2016

Go back and look at he civil unrest during the late 60's and 70's.
America tore apart and didn't end up in a civil war.

Todays just a lot of hot air and a load of spoiled brats being dramatic
edit on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 19:08:18 -0500087America/ChicagoThursday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

That's true because it would solve little and create nothing more than a lot of dead people.

That being said Trump could be doing with a reality check or three.

Things need to change through or essentially history will simply rinse and repeat.

edit on 28-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Yall need to break outta the box the media has caged your mind into.

Looks like Trump got his wish since today someone decided to shoot up a newspaper's headquarters in Maryland and attack the media, aka: "the greatest threat to Americans".

Please show me where Trump said the media is "the greatest threat to Americans".
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

you have a nice box

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Yall need to break outta the box the media has caged your mind into.

Looks like Trump got his wish since today someone decided to shoot up a newspaper's headquarters in Maryland and attack the media, aka: "the greatest threat to Americans".

If you're following that thread you'll see that it now appears to be a personal issue with that particular paper, NOT "the media" in general, and has to do with a lawsuit from a couple years ago in which the shooter felt he was mistreated. So just stop.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Mr. Trump is not likely to change at this point, but I still think everyone should remember, a few years ago he was a New York liberal that loved Hillary and Bill.

The cyclic nature of American politics strongly suggests that one or the other of chambers of the Congress will change leadership this fall. That's not because of one superior ideology over another, it's just the way the American public reacts long term. The Democrats will take either the Senate or the House, and the other one will be VERY close.

Here's something I absolutely believe about Mr. Trump: he likes to win above almost anything else. If the Dems win big, he'll move toward that side and reclaim a more moderate stance. If he does that, he probably will win another term if he ran ... although if that scenario plays out, its very likely that he might not run and leave office with a big "win."

IMO

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Because your life is in ruins, in tatters, no shatters; you Brits are are into too much role playing to escape your real world. Ever think about getting a real job?

At least Megan is a hottie. Oh shes a yank . Sorry

Bwahahahahaha!

And Mint Jelly SUCKS!

edit on 29-6-2018 by Jake56 because: added

edit on 29-6-2018 by Jake56 because: typo

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I have stated in several posts that I don't believe that for one minute that the crazies are crazy. Its the best deflection game played in the book for the last 30,000 years. You, who are normal would never think like they do. When a radical speaks they are speaking to other radicals, not you. Get it?

To all of the "Meek" out there. If you want to inherit the earth then buck up and vote wisely.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Oh, it’s already upon us. And it has been raging for some time now. The once-serious political party known as “Democrats” has been hijacked by lawless lunatics who have been sowing discontent and fomenting violence for years now. Just ask all the families of police officers in America who have been executed over the past four or five years by militants inspired by the so-called “Black Lives Matter” movement. This would be the same movement that Democratic leaders are terrified of standing up to. When their last standard bearer — Hillary Clinton — made the grave error of declaring that “all lives matter,” she later issued an apology and a correction. After a lifetime in politics, you would think that the woman might understand that political rhetoric has consequences. Yes, this civil war is upon us.

'When they go low, we go high' Michelle Obama, DNC 2016

In other words, the right wing Washington Times is inciting you "second amendment people" to violence. Stop the hate. Take a deep breath and remind yourself that all three branches of government are controlled by people who think like you.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Go back and look at he civil unrest during the late 60's and 70's. America tore apart and didn't end up in a civil war.

Sorry but you are gravely mistaken. Back then we had jobs, national debt was under control and the Democrats and Republicans actually "believed" in the USA. Not today. Especially when Judges, Media and those in charge break the laws and go against the Constitution and so many are corrupt.

Riots were because of Discrimination against American citizens [blacks] and guys dying in Vietnam [USA boys] and the assassination of the Robert, Martin and Bobby Kennedy and Riots were "against the man"

Deep State is now very embedded and all of us can be stalked. Not the same.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Spinner is a sinner?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Agree FIVE STAR. Like my uncle said

"you Croatians are nuts, you work like dogs then you die"

edit on 29-6-2018 by Jake56 because: added

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

a reply to: rigel4

Go back and look at he civil unrest during the late 60's and 70's. America tore apart and didn't end up in a civil war.

Sorry but you are gravely mistaken. Back then we had jobs, national debt was under control and the Democrats and Republicans actually "believed" in the USA. Not today. Especially when Judges, Media and those in charge break the laws and go against the Constitution and so many are corrupt.

Riots were because of Discrimination against American citizens [blacks] and guys dying in Vietnam [USA boys] and the assassination of the Robert, Martin and Bobby Kennedy and Riots were "against the man"

Deep State is now very embedded and all of us can be stalked. Not the same.

^^^^
THIS

Is a great summation of the talking points of the extremism that has been programmed into Americans.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Republicans have never held a filibuster proof supermajority. Democrats have three times now. So maybe 2018 changes that.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Republicans have never held a filibuster proof supermajority. Democrats have three times now. So maybe 2018 changes that.

The filibuster has been almost completely incapacitated as a mechanism to balance power between the majority and minority.

Let's be clear: the Republicans have held effective control of the government since 2016.

Anything is possible; we'll see in November.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

They still do not have the numbers to ramrod anything through the House and Senate for a Presidential rubber stamp with impunity like was done with Obamacare. Simple majorities are not supermajorities and the Republicans have never had one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join