It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urging Violence against Trump Cabinet Sinks Maxine Waters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So shes old, senile and has a potty mouth. Yes sure and well so what. Gasoline Maxine is crazy like a fox. People wonder where her money came from? Well read on and let inquiring minds just imagine.

www.judicialwatch.org...

Among her most corrupt acts as a federal legislator is steering millions of federal bailout dollars to her husband’s failing bank, OneUnited. Waters allocated $12 million to the Massachusetts bank in which she and her board member husband held shares. OneUnited subsequently got shut down by the government and American taxpayers got stiffed for the millions. Judicial Watch investigated the scandal and obtained documents from the U.S. Treasury related to the controversial bailout. The famously remiss House Ethics Committee, which is charged with investigating and punishing corrupt lawmakers like Waters, found that she committed no wrongdoing. The panel bought Waters’ absurd story that she allocated the money as part of her longtime work to promote opportunity for minority-owned businesses and lending in underserved communities even though her husband’s bank was located thousands of miles away from the south Los Angeles neighborhoods she represents in Congress.

edit on 28-6-2018 by Jake56 because: typo

‘When they go low, we go high; Michelle Obama' 2016 DNC address, 7/25/16, 10:06 PM ET
edit on 28-6-2018 by Jake56 because: added

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I was thinking that she should be forced to leave office, now I am thinking that maybe we should look into the people who cleared her of that ethics violation too. Maybe she needs to go to jail for what she has been doing.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet we'd lose about 90% of Congress and the Senate if they were ever actually investigated and held accountable.

And good riddance. We need to clear the lot of them out and start over.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

A long road but what else can we do. They will sell us out just like any criminal would. Sad situation.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Agree

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

A longer they've been there the better the odds that they have broken laws and deserve jail time.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I'd be willing to bet we'd lose about 90% of Congress and the Senate if they were ever actually investigated and held accountable.

Good.

Once this whole FBI and DOJ farce blows over, I still expect some answers on the slush fund.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Sounds pretty shady/corrupt but whats it have to do with inciting violence?

What exactly did she say?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
She is the FACE of the Democrati Parti

Let every single Democrat in office denounce her.

Oh wait, that's not happening is it !!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Grasshopper must read entire article and not grasp at sound bite straw

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Makes you wonder if Rosenstein is aware of something with regards to him threatening the House Intelligence Committee (if true)

Because you're likely right, and we've all been thinking it for years - most are likely guilty of something sinister

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Oh that is precious!

I don't often feel schadenfreude; in fact I've had issues with people, well ok, exes, who enjoy it frequently. But there are a few politicians I am happy to see fall.

If this is true, it will be a long fall from where she thinks she is.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Can anyone explain a bit what's been going on between them two? I've been busy and I don't get regular TV so if I don't look up news myself I miss it all.

I searched this quote in the meme and nothing comes up, except the meme. When did she say this? Help me out please. When I search for that I only get the news article about Trump calling her low-IQ but nothing from her.

I don't think highly of this woman, but why should I believe this meme? Why should any of us?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

I don't think highly of this woman, but why should I believe this meme? Why should any of us?

Because it represents a fundamental truth. Memes don't have to be literal. If you insist on that, you're missing the point. The fact is Maxine is a nutcase. Many of her followers are stupid. That's a problem with a representative democracy. Those with an IQ of 70 get to vote and count as much as someone with an IQ of 130.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Kharron

Because it represents a fundamental truth. Memes don't have to be literal. If you insist on that, you're missing the point. The fact is Maxine is a nutcase. Many of her followers are stupid. That's a problem with a representative democracy. Those with an IQ of 70 get to vote and count as much as someone with an IQ of 130.

Oh I see, so she didn't actually say that.

How many people do you think now actually think she said that, when those words are put next to that image? It is the very essence of disinformation and exactly what we don't need here.

Is she a terrible person, does she say terrible things? Pointing those things that are true should be enough. There are no fundamental truths in deception. There are no alternate facts, no matter how many times this is attempted.

Let's focus on what actually happens and not misinform people.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

So henceforward all memes should only present factual information. No humor. No irony. No sarcasm. Just the facts. Got it. How about political cartoons? Can we use humor, irony, or sarcasm in them still?

Edit to add: The meme is sarcasm, in case you didn't realize it.
edit on 29-6-2018 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It is not any more sarcastic than this one:

They are both untrue and should not be used in political baiting and disinformation.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

See, that doesn't get me bent out of shape. I just shrug my shoulders and think, "Eh. Another meme. Not particularly funny, but whatever" and go on with whatever I was doing. In fact, I see memes from both "sides" that I think are funny, and ones that are stupid, and ones that are just downright obnoxious. They're just...memes. Why get our knickers in a twist over them?

Anyhow, you DID say "can someone explain this to me, she didn't say this," and it was explained. It was sarcasm.
edit on 29-6-2018 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

TIL;
Memes should be real news, never used for jokes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join