It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large police presence in Annapolis, Md. for reported shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Police arrived in 60 seconds and reportedly the shooter stop firing put down his weapon and walked out to them.

That would seem to rule out terrorist. They usually go down shooting.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Everybody who wants to should be able to carry a gun in America. Somebody comes into your workplace and starts shooting, he would be neutralized quickly.

I have a weapon at work every day, no one ever need to know. But it’s there for everyone’s protection and it’s legal in Tennessee.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Everything went so smoothly, you think that it was a planned event. Even the experts on Fox News we're saying that it was weird no ambulances we're leaving with the injured.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Oh my . . . another mass shooting in the United States of America . . .

I'm . . . um . . . . well I'm just . . . errrrr . . . . sigh . . . . . . . .

Anyhoots . . . anyone got the line on the Red Sox/Yankees game tomorrow night?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoalPoster
Oh my . . . another mass shooting in the United States of America . . .

I'm . . . um . . . . well I'm just . . . errrrr . . . . sigh . . . . . . . .

Anyhoots . . . anyone got the line on the Red Sox/Yankees game tomorrow night?

link   
No security in building. Various businesses/offices in building.

link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
And Milo had Just called for attacking "Journalists"

“I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight,”

Do you believe in [coincidence]

Bless Milo, he honestly thought those bright red hats said Make America Gay Again

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
No ID on the suspect. In a minute, 5 people were killed. Cops right there within that one minute and he stopped and walked right out to them. Weird.

Wonder if the 5 people were targeted specifically.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Gosh commenter mdveritas1 at The Capital Gazzette has a lot to say..... click on name to see all comments:

www.capitalgazette.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Everything went so smoothly, you think that it was a planned event. Even the experts on Fox News we're saying that it was weird no ambulances we're leaving with the injured.

Did ya miss the choppers they loaded up? Level 1 trauma over an hour drive away. They flew the wounded from multiple helicopters

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Newspaper is small, local, paper...no obvious political leanings.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Seems like an odd choice if it was just something directed at the MSM establishment. Maybe it was close, or a bit personal, or maybe larger places like CNN/MSNBC are too heavily patrolled by armed and trained security?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: xuenchen

Are we winning??? I guess I might as well get used to it right? I am sick and tired of this! You NRA people, need to get the hell over yourselves! This is now the new normal! Bet it is a white guy, with a LEGAL gun!!!

Maryland has some of the tuffest gun laws in the nation. They have reciprocity with no other states and issue a CC on an as needed basis. You must have a good reason to carry a weapon.

Facts don't matter here. Only the political agenda.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Seems like an odd choice if it was just something directed at the MSM establishment. Maybe it was close, or a bit personal, or maybe larger places like CNN/MSNBC are too heavily patrolled by armed and trained security?

Possibly.
Could also be a disgruntled employee.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Everybody who wants to should be able to carry a gun in America. Somebody comes into your workplace and starts shooting, he would be neutralized quickly.

I have a weapon at work every day, no one ever need to know. But it’s there for everyone’s protection and it’s legal in Tennessee.

This just shows waiting for the cops is silly. They were there within a minute, and over 10 people were shot. Armed citizens stop violence every day, it's just not reported.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If this was someone driven to violence by all the over-the-top rhetoric, which has been coming from both sides, it'll be interesting to see how long the conversation shifts to "we need to be civil to each other" because the media was the target this time. Last year when Congressmen were shot by a deranged leftist, the break in the non-stop hate lasted about 8 hours.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This has the feel of a crime of passion.
Disgruntled employee...Personal beef with something the paper had written or with someone working there.

This is the kind of local paper that reports High School sports scores and news on local businesses.
edit on 28-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Well if this was incited by rhetoric then Mad Maxine has a lot to answer for. It would not surprise me if this is some form of retaliation for the call to harass citizens going about their daily lives.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm wondering if the shooter was someone that the liberal media was about to doxx to ruin their lives.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Your suggesting that this was a plan to detract from that hearing.
Did you watch the hearing?

Because if this was planed to distract from it , it would be the repubs that planed it.

That hearing was nothing the right wanted it to be.

I watched the entire thing.

Also you are disgusting to even suggest such a thing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join