It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another baby with two heads!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Egypt. Manar Maged was born with two heads. Both heads seams fully developed. The article in a swedish newspaper states that the "second" head is sometimes blinking and smiling. The second head was discarded of in an operation yesterday.

The girl is now in critical but stable condition.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
No way!! That is unbelievable. I have never heard of a human having two heads before. Gross stuff, man.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is the second baby with two heads story in as many months. Keep in mind, these type of catastrophic deformities are relatively common across the world, you just don't hear about it as often as some other stories. There are a lot of pollutants, and radiation background levels are quite high. That's true no matter where you go, pretty much.

Of course human structure lends itself quite well to these sorts of malformations, but it's all for the betterment of our species in the long run. We've got amazing DNA, and it does sometimes gift us with extraordinary abilities. Look at Lance Armstrong. That man has Next Generation lungs for a human being. The other side of that coin is deformity and genetic disease. I'm sure that for every thousand babies born with two heads, there is one child born with telekinetic abilities, and that's okay by me.

C'mon everybody, do the evolution!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
That has to be one of the saddest stories in a long time. There is supposedly a video out there that shows the second head smilling and blinking it's eyes. I can't even imagine what the parents must be going through. Just plain awful and very sad.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So they just killed the second head? Isnt that murder?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
actualy having to heads isnt that uncommon.....

well Zaphod Beeblebrox had two didnt he?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terra Bane
actualy having to heads isnt that uncommon.....

well Zaphod Beeblebrox had two didnt he?

Yeah but he was always arguing with himselves. What if one head was a psychopath & murdered the other one? Can you be charged for murdering yourself? Do you need two ID cards? What if one head had it's full license and the other was only on it's L's. Does that mean the head with its L's can drive cos the other head has its full license?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I wonder if the second head had a fully developed brain?
If it did, then that is indeed sad.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The mother and baby will be appearing on Oprah tommorow.
Check local listings

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If the child grew up with 2 heads and could vote in the elections, would it get 2 votes, or only 1 vote?

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
No, one Would run for Vice president and the other for president.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The story of that littler girl was featured on TV, the doctors were able to remove the parasite head.

But the girls after some complications will never be normal.

Very sad, she will suffer seizures I believe for the rest of her life.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Another baby with two heads!

Probably caused by depleted uranium! aka DU!

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
very sad.

and i showed my friend this page, and his reply

"dude i have seen a baby with 2 heads and 3 legs b4,
as well as a penis and a vagina,
technically it was 2 babies joined together"

i can't believe it

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
So they just killed the second head? Isnt that murder?

Yeh, thats exactly what I was thinking.

How do they know, that 'other head', isnt 'another person'?? Isn't it a bit early to tell, i mean, as neither of them can speak.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
They call it a parasite head, but that head coos, blinks and smiles.
What a horrible thing.
There have been quite a few of these, wonder what causes it. Its very very sad.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It is or was a parasite head. It could not survive on it's own. No lungs or heart. It was endangering the life of the other baby and had to be removed. If you leave it both may die so they made the decision to at least give one a chance at life.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Is it similar to how snakes and other animals have two heads? And how often does this occur in live human births? I remember reading somewhere that for snakes it occured 1 in 10,000 births.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
...what did they do with the other head?
Would they have a ceremony as if it was a seperate human being, or would it just be ...disposed of or whatever they do in a situation like that?

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It looks like a conjoined twin feotus thingy. They arent uncommon. Sometimes the other baby dies in the womb.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join