It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Shooting: Inconsistencies and Coincidences: Unanswered Questions and Irreconcilable Facts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

Might have been from a different shooting.. that would explain why it was hard to find later.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: abeverage

Thanks for chiming in -- and I agree. There was something they knew and/or expected well before going in that they did not want recorded. I cannot believe it's because of whatever they might do to the perp... no one would blame them for shooting first and asking questions later. So what? Why? Perhaps even that they knew they would find nothing? And it's all a diversion? I can't imagine how frustrating and disheartening this is for you (and sooooooo many others).

I hope you're taking good care of you and yours and getting yourselves through this. And I'll keep updating as I can.

My Fiance and I broke up not long after this. She and I are both separately doing better. There was so much of that night that makes no sense in a town that had to have prepared for Terrorist attacks/Armed heists etc how this was handled and executed needs serious investigation.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Pretty clear video. It started filming the band playing, then shots fired and all hell breaks loose. It recorded that groups attempt at getting out from the field and to take cover in the bar. At one point the group thought that shooters were on the ground coming for them. They were all freaking out and crying. No I remember it vividly

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I'm glad to hear you're both doing better... keep doing what you're doing

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Pretty clear video. It started filming the band playing, then shots fired and all hell breaks loose. It recorded that groups attempt at getting out from the field and to take cover in the bar. At one point the group thought that shooters were on the ground coming for them. They were all freaking out and crying. No I remember it vividly

That's not the one I was thinking of... but it's similar to another one I saw with a woman and an officer or security guard who were making their way to the east to exit the venue, and were sure that a shooter on the ground was following them. Not just them of course, but the crowd.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

No not the same. No security or cops of any kind were in the video. I still remember it and am kicking myself because i never thought it would disappear. Dammit

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

So frustrating, eh? I've had that happen too. I've quoted links, only to have that quote later removed from the link. Heaven only knows the extent of the disinformation.

On a more practical note, there were lots of videos posted in the responses in this thread. I know it's not one that I posted in the OP, but it might be among the responses. If you ever have the time and inclination, you might scroll through for vids and see if you find it.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Its your post I have my own battles. Evil trumps all.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56

Its your post I have my own battles. Evil trumps all.

Okay. Not quite sure what you mean... but in any event good luck.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i will agree a lot of unanswered questions remain and lot is now released and not addresses that raises red flags everywhere. how ever, after countless video watching and studying, i am sure there was only one shooter. my biggest come down to two things...
1. number of people shot
2. no clear distinction of over lapping gunfire

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jgarc028
i will agree a lot of unanswered questions remain and lot is now released and not addresses that raises red flags everywhere. how ever, after countless video watching and studying, i am sure there was only one shooter. my biggest come down to two things...
1. number of people shot
2. no clear distinction of over lapping gunfire

You may be right. I'm not familiar enough with gunfire or the sounds of gunfire to know -- so I really don't have an opinion. I know many were saying to was reports and echoes and a combination of factors that could sound like multiple weapons being fired at once.

I have heard rumors of others being shot at other locations, but how would we know? Many victims with gunshots were still able flee the venue to another location. There was pics of what looked like a covered dead body at another hotel -- I believe Hooters or the Tropicana, but we don't know the story. I really think it's impossible for most of us to know.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I'm curious what you mean by this.

If I understand your post correctly are you saying posts you've made here on ATS, on this subject, have been removed without any kind of notification (violation, off-topic, etc)?

On this topic?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm curious what you mean by this.

Just for clarity's sake, I think this is the comment of mine you're referring to:

So frustrating, eh? I've had that happen too. I've quoted links, only to have that quote later removed from the link. Heaven only knows the extent of the disinformation.

If I understand your post correctly are you saying posts you've made here on ATS, on this subject, have been removed without any kind of notification (violation, off-topic, etc)?

On this topic?

And my apologies for not being clearer: No, ATS has never removed a comment or link -- never ever! But I have written threads and included links that later disappeared, or the title was changed, or content removed from the article after I quoted the article. For example, when I wrote a thread about Paddock, I had quoted an article in the OP... at some point the quote was removed from the article. I still had the quote in the OP, which I had originally copied & pasted from the article. If I remember correctly, it was a quote from a gun dealer about Paddock, and that Paddock both bought and sold guns at his store. Another example, I was reading various (contradictory) accounts of Hillary and her campaign on election night. I had some links open on my phone and wanted to bring them up on my desk computer. When I brought up one article, an entire paragraph about Podesta had been removed. I could see it still there on my phone, but it was gone when I opened it on the desktop.

But to reiterate: No, ATS has never removed any links or quotes that I've posted. Sorry I wasn't clearer about that.
edit on 30-6-2018 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Okay, I understand now. The source edited what you were quoting after you quoted it.

Whew...you had me worried there for a moment!!

ETA...and yes, that was the section I was referring to. Thx

edit on 6/30/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
i had posted about this a while ago and it got little attention.

www.newsweek.com...

im not too sure how reliable newsweek.com is

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jgarc028
i had posted about this a while ago and it got little attention.

www.newsweek.com...

im not too sure how reliable newsweek.com is

I think I remember this... combined with the single gunshot they initially reported hearing upon entering the hotel room. It sure makes one wonder just when the official story changes really began. That doesn't seem like something anyone would get wrong. And I don't really buy the whole --

"I probably made an assumption that as the Strike Team breached the door, made entry and saw Paddock had committed suicide, that they may have witnessed it. I was obviously wrong about that," he wrote in an e-mail.

Police shouldn't be assuming anything.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
One of my Favorite conversation pieces when the subject comes up....... 10-minute assault, at roughly the rate of six rounds per second =3600 rounds of ammunition - pauses in the automatic fire,discount that to maybe 3000 rounds actually fired.....

There should be 3000 brass casings all over the floor.
Did the FBI sweep up all the brass before they took these photos?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
One of my Favorite conversation pieces when the subject comes up....... 10-minute assault, at roughly the rate of six rounds per second =3600 rounds of ammunition - pauses in the automatic fire,discount that to maybe 3000 rounds actually fired.....

There should be 3000 brass casings all over the floor.
Did the FBI sweep up all the brass before they took these photos?

your calculations are way off. the shooter wasn't firing continually for 10 minutes. the shooter fired about 12 burst, that were spread out over 10 minutes. he even took as much as a minute or more before firing again. it seems he was firing from 100 round magazines, 12x100 gives a pretty accurate number of shots he fired. the offical reports seems pretty close to accurate on the assertion he fired more than 1000 shots.

yes there would be a lot of brass in that room even from 1200 rounds fired, but we haven't seen full pictures of the crime scene, i bet near the windows there is the majority of the brass. and who knows how many spent casing made thier way out the window.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a good video depicting the shooting timeline. but given that we now know it was over an hour later after paddock fired his last shot into the crowd that his room was breached, the video falters at the end. but a good video analyzing the time of burst and location and position of paddock and his aim. of course its pretty graphic so beware of that.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 1-7-2018 by jgarc028 because: last part of video incorrectly assumes paddock's room was breached very quickly after he stopped firing into the crowd.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

baltimorepostexaminer.com...

'LVMPD Police Officer Jay Rivera of the Press Information Office spoke to the Baltimore Post-Examiner said '"At that time we had multiple reports of multiple shooters at multiple locations and I know that the Tropicana was one of those locations. They formed up as an active shooter formation, this is not a SWAT Team. These are different officers, same agency but different positions. The one in yellow is a bike officer, the ones in green, they could be, we have many of our units that wear green. The one in tan appears to be a patrol officer. The two people in the back, that is something you typically want to do, get somebody, key personnel to come along with you, especially on a property that is going to have multiple floors and different locations so that they can direct you. They have access keys that allow you to go into different rooms, that’s why they are in the back.”

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join