It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS being watched/monitored?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ATS is obviously the largest site of it's kind that I have seen. In my opinion probably over 90% of the threads/information is a lot of paranoia or guesswork but I'm sure there is still a lot of truth in some of the posts. The government wouldn't shut ATS down because they would look suspicious and also because we have freedom of speech, but how many of you out there think that ATS is being constantly monitored by the Government or Gov't agencies?

What is scary is that not only might they be monitoring the site, but if you were to post something true or slightly true or are a person who spreads a lot of rumors, do you think they would take it a step further and monitor your everyday life more/very closely?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Its reasonable to think all web sites are under the eye. CIA, NSA. MI5 etc.. there is no doubt in my mind their watching.

No doubt monitoring happening by the two main parties too.
Why?, so they know what areas of government need a face lift or what previously unknown weakness can be exploited in public favor.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Its reasonable to think all web sites are under the eye. CIA, NSA. MI5 etc.. there is no doubt in my mind their watching.

No doubt monitoring happening by the two main parties too.
Why?, so they know what areas of government need a face lift or what previously unknown weakness can be exploited in public favor.
Dallas

It would seem to me that any orginizations monitoring this site and others like it would also take an active part in them by contributing red herrings and disinformation as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ya I was thinking of that but I didn't post it. Do doubt they have singed up as users and would post misleading information.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
this has been discussed MANY times...

just use the "search" function...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
of course they watching who cares just dont post anything that will likely cause them to have action taken against you duh lol

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Lamagraa]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Sorry this has been done over and over

Feel free to add your thoughts to 1 of the other threads,

Heres the latest one thats ongoing at the moment,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and a very old thread on the topic,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed

[edit on 20-2-2005 by asala]

new topics