It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judiciary Committee hearing on IG report - Wray and Rosenstein - 6/28 live feed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Did they tell Rosenstein it passed?
Does he look like he might get sick?

Do you think this measure is going to change anything?

It's merely the Republican caucus saying "we want more documents."

And?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You have to research each name and their histories.

That might take an hour or two.

😎

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

RR has a problem keeping the "Names" classified.

Those Names must be BIG or it would not be classified.

πŸ’₯😎πŸ’₯

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

RR has a problem keeping the "Names" classified.

Those Names must be BIG or it would not be classified.

πŸ’₯😎πŸ’₯

... or, you know ... spit-ballin' here ... those names are related to on-going investigations that the partisan hacks in Congress can't be trusted with.

The oversight power does not extend to interferring in current investigations.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This resolution still won't compel RR to release those documents, but Trump has been on a tweet storm about this today and HE can ORDER the release of the documents.

After Trump sees this hearing I think there's a good chance Trump will demand them.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Couple of observations:

Trey Gowdy is hilarious.

"Whatever you got, finish it the hell up, because this country is being torn apart."

He's nobody to be talking about expediency or lecturing about presumption of innocence. How many years did he spend trying to pin Benghazi on Clinton? Two and half? Anything come from that other than a settlement paid to a wrongly terminated investigator who was being leaned on to not go where the investigation led but rather to focus squarely on finding something that could be used against Clinton?

Benghazi committee settles lawsuit from ex-investigator who alleged wrongdoing

But his grandstanding paled compared to Jim Jordan's. Did anyone else find it odd that he was citing media reporting about Rosenstein making a threat against committee staff but then personally attesting to the credibility of the alleged unnamed sources?

That doesn't make sense. If committee staffers were threatened by Rosenstein, wouldn't they have reported it to the committee? Therefore, shouldn't Jim Jordan have more direct knowledge of the allegations than the reporting that he cited? Which begs the question, why cite the reporting at all?

That was something of a bait and switch.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

This resolution still won't compel RR to release those documents, but Trump has been on a tweet storm about this today and HE can ORDER the release of the documents.

After Trump sees this hearing I think there's a good chance Trump will demand them.

I think the house measure was a signal to rosenstein demonstrating Republican unity and to give a backbone to the impeachment threat.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Strategy at play.

πŸ’₯😎πŸ’₯

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

And?

actually, you're not even close ... either deliberately or accidentally you should atleast read up

The FBI and DOJ were subpheoned
Congress has requested various items via direct questioning, letters and follow ups

the FBI and DOJ drag their feet and find excuses.. however, they're able to find everything Mueller is asking for.

also, the FBI and DOJ have tried to redact information that isnt a security concern - because they dont want the public knowing some of the dirty business going on

the FBI and DOJ have again failed to meet the demands by congress, so they've put forward, voted on and passed a resolution demanding the FBI and DOJ comply with the Congress of the United States..

anyone, who admires the US Flag and its laws.. should be up in arms about how the FBI and DOJ are subverting the law to hide their own corrupt apples.

............ so , as you can see.. its not just them saying '' more more more..''

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Political hacks gonna hack.

I don't expect anything better from Jimmy the Attack-Dog ... Gowdy is a disappointment because I know he knows better.

I think he's running for office, somewhere, sometime after he leaves the House.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Lots of names "under investigation" are already out.

Why would Loretta Lynch And even Barack Obama continue to be "classified" ?

Must be criminal.

😎Strategy😎

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I should read up because your opinion differs from mine? Nah.

The authority to request documents rests in the House, and that was the same authority that has resulted in the current situation.

This is more grandstanding nothing more.

DOJ and FBI haven't subverted any laws according to the evidence presented to date; however, the Congressional sideshow certainly is teetering on the edge of abusing their investigative/oversight authority.

These people are sent to Washington to do the People's business and there is a LOT that needs doing.

Any truly patriotic American should be appalled at both "sides" of this garbage particularly the side that is desperately trying to tear down our institutions.

edit on 28-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Lots of names "under investigation" are already out.

Why would Loretta Lynch And even Barack Obama continue to be "classified" ?

Must be criminal.

😎Strategy😎

IF you know that, are you saying that Jimmy doesn't?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

No I dont have to research each one because their political affiliation doesn't mean anything. Only idiot trump thinks it does because he still operates under a school yard hierarchy of my side vs their side. He doesn't understand professionalism and apparently neither do you.
So I won't be wasting my time researching the investigators for anything other than their area of expertise which was outlined quite adequately in the article you linked. So thank you for that.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Affiliation meant nothing to Strzok and Page either.

Remember Strzok was on that list before he was outed.

One other was "relieved of duty" too, but I forget the Name.

πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯

edit on Jun-28-2018 by xuenchen because: 😎

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Affiliation meant nothing to Strzok and Page either.

Remember Strzok was on that list before he was outed.

One other was "relieved of duty" too, but I forget the Name.

πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯

At least not in terms of performance at their jobs ... at least according to the IG report.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So no amazing moment where the guilty were exposed, lots of grand standing on both sides of the aisle and more than likely the upper level criminals will continue to be covered by the red tape brigade.

That about sum things up?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Gryphon66

And?

actually, you're not even close ... either deliberately or accidentally you should atleast read up

The FBI and DOJ were subpheoned
Congress has requested various items via direct questioning, letters and follow ups

the FBI and DOJ drag their feet and find excuses.. however, they're able to find everything Mueller is asking for.

also, the FBI and DOJ have tried to redact information that isnt a security concern - because they dont want the public knowing some of the dirty business going on

the FBI and DOJ have again failed to meet the demands by congress, so they've put forward, voted on and passed a resolution demanding the FBI and DOJ comply with the Congress of the United States..

anyone, who admires the US Flag and its laws.. should be up in arms about how the FBI and DOJ are subverting the law to hide their own corrupt apples.

............ so , as you can see.. its not just them saying '' more more more..''

Very sad that it had to get to this point

Doesn't make me confident in the DOJ & FBI. I'll tell you that!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

That vote represents the real witch hunt.
They want to be able to hand over the evidence the FBI has to trump.
I'd really worry about what they are holding close to the vest if I were him.
Obviously he is worried.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join