It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judiciary Committee hearing on IG report - Wray and Rosenstein - 6/28 live feed

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

And what did they accomplish? Nothing!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Guess we'll see. So far it sure has.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You know, it would be very telling to know which questions Strzok wouldn't answer. Might give us an idea where Huber is looking.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Rep. Jayapal (D) was grandstanding and politicizing the hearing and I don't like that any more than when it's done by someone with an (R).

Your claim about Democrats expressing complaints about the new policies is simply non-factual.

Here is an article from May 30, 2018 from the Washington Examiner: Democrat pushes for ban on use of military bases to house immigrant children

Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., said in a statement he plans to introduce the amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal year 2019 following reports the Department of Health and Human Services was considering the proposal. “It’s heartless and shameful that the Trump administration is ripping families apart and even considering keeping kids who are separated from their parents at the border on U.S. military bases,” Connolly said in a statement. “My amendment to the NDAA would stop this cruel policy.”

The IG report was released June 14, 2018.

(...and that was simply the first article that popped up.)

edit on 28-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Gimmie a break.

I gave you facts instead.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

And what did they accomplish? Nothing!

well they established the DOJ judge shopped when Rosenstein confirmed they used 4 different fisa judges. We also learned Rosenstein signed off on a FISA warrant without ever reading it.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

edit on 28-6-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I really don’t get what you don’t understand about the hollow/fabricated Russian collision investigation, and how it embodies all the worst aspects of out of control big government to bypass laws to create a false narrative to undermining an elected president?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Justice shouldn’t be dispensed because somebody is a stepping stone on a fishing expedition. Justice should be about how a specific person broke the law, their victims, and how to protect society from their lawlessness.

Who is protecting society from the lawlessness of the deep state that will not even show respect to the institutions entrusted to provide oversight? The whole mess underscores the dangers of a secretive government.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

No you didn't learn any of that. You're speculating. I know he didn't answer the FISA questions and he stated he wouldn't over and over. Him refusing to give that information does not mean he was confirming any of it. But thats typical of you. You spin it the way you want it to be.
Which is why I never even consider any information you provide.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You'll see what I mean pretty soon. I don't know whether you'll understand it but Mueller will lay it all out.
I can tell you it's not a set up and it's not fabricated.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

That so called fishing expedition is putting a lot more people in jail than the fishing expedition over the past decade to get Clinton for something.
Witch hunt, fishing expedition, call it what you like. It's yielding results where no investigation into Clinton ever did. So you go ahead believing what ever you like. I don't need beliefs. I'm looking at reality.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Can you name who has been charged with collusion?

Sorry you miss the obvious corruption to protect Hillary.

And you didn’t answer to

I really don’t get what you don’t understand about the hollow/fabricated Russian collision investigation, and how it embodies all the worst aspects of out of control big government to bypass laws to create a false narrative to undermining an elected President.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

You'll see what I mean pretty soon. I don't know whether you'll understand it but Mueller will lay it all out.
I can tell you it's not a set up and it's not fabricated.

I understand extraordinary claims takes extraordinary evidence.

But as stated before, delayed justice is justice denied. If trump is guilty, string him up. What’s is the hold up. Justice now!

But the length of the investigation makes it an obvious political tool to create false narratives and impact the midterm elections. All which highlights the dangers of a big and secretive government. Something you seem willing to put up with?

Its sad people allow corruption because they think the ends justify the means?

What camp are you in?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

One really conspiracy. The longer the Russian collusion investigation drags on, the longer lawyers get rich off tax payer’s dollars?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

That's ridiculous. Investigations, especially if they branch out in to many aspects, take time. Due process takes time. The length of an investigation does not automatically make it an obvious political tool.

Here's an idea: You made and extraordinary claim. Why don't you provide that extraordinary evidence.

Please prove that the length of this investigation has been nothing more than a political tool to create false narrative and impact the midterm elections.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Prove what? Innocence until proven guilty? Like to list the charges and evidence against Trump.

While the Mueller investigation is guilty of illegal leaking?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Are investigations stopped once charges are brought? Or guilty parties are properly charge with initiating charges while a stronger case is built? With expanding lists of allegations? It would only take one credible allegation of a felony to impeach trump? Is that false?
edit on 29-6-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 29-6-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Prove what? Innocence until proven guilty?

well posted
seems the media has forgotten that concept

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join