It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judiciary Committee hearing on IG report - Wray and Rosenstein - 6/28 live feed

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The Democrats invoking oath to the constitution is hilarious.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thegeneraldisarray
a reply to: carewemust

Trump came to Milwaukee to stay overnight last night and then took off down to Mount Pleasant at the Foxconn groundbreaking. He is indeed speaking rn.

OK Thanks. FoxNews keeps switching back and forth between Trump coverage and Rosenstein coverage. The should have a split screen with closed-caption on each!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Isn't it??? I mean the party of anti 1st, anti 2nd and yet they have the nerve to bark the Constitution! Liars and traitors the lot of them.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Isn't it??? I mean the party of anti 1st, anti 2nd and yet they have the nerve to bark the Constitution! Liars and traitors the lot of them.

Yes and apparently oversight is tantamount to "hate sessions in 1984".

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Xcathdra

Thanks for that. It was quite informative.

You're welcome.

and now Raskin is invoking illegal immigrant kids while pretending only the right is being hateful. Apparently Mr. Raskin doesnt understand that the FBI is a part of the DOJ and by extension a part of the executive branch, making potus the chief law enforcement officer of the US.

The DOJ/FBI are ABSOLUTELY NOT independent agencies.

and now we have Rep. Jayapal (D) talking about why she likes being on the committee because of its power. Now we are back to illegal immigration. It sounds to me like Democrats are afraid of the truth and are desperately trying to distract. Hence the reason the 0 tolerance was in place for 6 weeks with not one democrat bitching until the day the IG report was released.
edit on 28-6-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The Dims are despicable. They abandoned the DACA children, but now care about kids snuck across our border? BS!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

And now into, "...but the children..."

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Democrats falling hard for Trump's Strategy.

Exposing it all.

😃

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Interesting that Democrats think DAG Rosenstein runs the Department of Justice. and Japyapal just got corrected when DAG Rosenstein pointed out that they know where all minors are located and she cuts him off to push a "story" told to her about missing kids.
edit on 28-6-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Big deflection set-up because Melania is visiting a "detention center" right now.

😎

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
and after 5 hours they are done.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Definitely circling the wagons trying to protect the weasels in the previous administration.

I also think it is a bit promising in that those areas rean't being ventured into due to the fact that they, "involve ongoing investigations."

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: kurthall

Anywhere else? I'm just asking because I haven't seen any report on that.

Honestly no, KNX news is reliable. I am at work or I would google and link it for you. Knx.com would have the story.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The GOP is demanding documents they ARE NOT ENTITLED TO DURING AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION! Rosenstein held up like a champ, when he was being yelled at!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

The GOP is demanding documents they ARE NOT ENTITLED TO DURING AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION! Rosenstein held up like a champ, when he was being yelled at!

and DOJ policy doesnt trump checks and balances and congressional oversight. It is the other way around to be exact.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The FBI is basically telling Congress they want to be an intelligence agency accountable to no one.

I don't care what documents are being gathered in any court case. Our elected officials in Congress should have a right to see everything unless they are being implicated themselves at which point they should be recused from participation in such disclosure. But the disclosure of evidence should still go to Congress as an oversight to FBI.

Not only does the president need to do anything and everything to force the FBI to hand over documents, we need to Congress to pass legislation that ensures this situation never happens again.

Secrecy is repugnant in a free society. We are a government of the people, by the people, for the people.

We are the government and we demand transparency. It is impossible for citizens to govern themselves when law enforcement agencies hide in secrecy.

These people were elected, appointed or hired to represent the people. 100% of their actions taken durring the time of service should be transparent.

I think we need to change the laws for elected officials. I think our elected officials shoud give up their 4th and 5th amendment rights when elected or appointed to government positions.

The secrecy needs to end now. This is a historic low in the history of US governance and law enforcement.

edit on 28-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

In my opinion the FBI/DOJ stonewalling is a trap set for Trump. The moment he gets involved they are going to scream obstruction of justice.

Let Congress fight this battle.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Isurrender73

In my opinion the FBI/DOJ stonewalling is a trap set for Trump. The moment he gets involved they are going to scream obstruction of justice.

Let Congress fight this battle.

The FBI and DOJ can shove it. The US people are not ignorant. The truth in these documents will be enough to bury any obstruction charge in the minds of the only people who matter. We the people.

Impeachment needs to start immediately.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

This is absolutely BS. You are on the wrong the side of history.

Secrecy is repugnant. Rosentien is a corrupt waste.

The FBI is not above Congress. Your opinion is politically charged insanity.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Gimmie a break.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join