It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no. Now he has a PICTURE....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Not saying it IS anything but a cloud, but it's certainly interesting. First thought was a weird face, and then I decided it looks more like some weird winged thing. Sort of like a snake/dragon face, with little wings behind it. Maybe teeny little arms growing out the sides of the head.

Is it just me, or is the cat looking that direction?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
I see someone who posts 2 to 3 threads a week or more claiming extraordinary things constantly.

No offense but, perhaps your diagnosis is acting up again and its time to get adjusted?

Seriously? Do you say that for anyone who experiences things out of the ordinary? I have had plenty of odd things happen, and have relatives who have as well, and no mental illness with any of us, tyvm. Did it not occur to you that perhaps some people are more sensitive to things that aren't easily seen, or that some might be attracting such things? If someone is in a place that is haunted, by whatever that could be, they will be seeing and hearing more than people who are not, too. One place we lived, the weirdness and scary stuff was daily. Discussed elsewhere, and very disturbing, but also was very real. Nowhere else I lived like that horrible house. Don't assume someone is mentally ill, just because they experience things out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
I see a dragon face. Also kinda looks like the radioactive hazard sign.

Yeah I see the radiation sign too. Just sayin....while we are playing the roshashack test game.

<< 1  2   >>

join