It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two vehicles acting very suspicious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So I went into my driveway for a smoke and a good look at the stars. I noticed some old honda parked near the entrance then an old Nissan truck pulled in. Neither of the occupants left the vehicles. I got up and went inside to grab my .22. I also texted two neighbors and told them what is going on. As soon as I get outside they are both outside garnishes with much more power than me.Then I guess one of them texted another neighbor of our who is a cop. I wanted to leave him be because he just had a pretty bad day. All he did was go out and turn on his SUV. The two vehicles left immediately. Now that is what I call great neighbors!
Just wanted to share the story as it was awesome.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
More than likely just your average druggies trying to catch a fix. Up arm yourself sir.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Community vigilance is absolutely necessary, no matter where on the worlds face you live. Glad to see that your neighbours and yourself, have a solid appreciation for it!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sounds like someone getting stoned in the driveway. It is good to have someone let them know the places are occupied so they leave. Otherwise it will become a place they stop over and over again.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I wish my neighbors were also that caring. Many don't understand that digitization is good but community power is very important..

top topics

join