It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘We will bring the US to its knees’: Iranian president vows resistance against Washington

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

It would seem Iran is disgruntled with the US President because he's not in cahoots with Iran, like the other Presidents of the past have been like Bush and Obama.

The theme has been this: Create a Coup, Conquer, Lets make a deal.

Until now, anyways that's exactly how it's played out. The domino's are starting to fall, lets hope it doesn't end in nuclear war. Angry Men with too much power do stupid irresponsible things, and have since the beginning of time.

‘We will bring the US to its knees’: Iranian president vows resistance against Washington

Iran’s president has vowed to bring the US “to its knees” as Washington continues to threaten its allies into halting imports of Iranian oil, after Donald Trump unilaterally quit the cornerstone international nuclear agreement. “We will not give in [to pressure] and will maintain our national and historical dignity in the face of the US,” Hassan Rouhani said on Wednesday, as cited by Press TV. “We will bring the US to its knees in this battle of wills.”

After unilaterally withdrawing from the 2015 Iran nuclear agreement, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), in May the US vowed to reinforce economic pressure and sanctions against Tehran. While the European capitals have so far refused to leave the cornerstone security accord, on Tuesday the State Department threatened private companies with sanctions unless they completely cut Iranian crude oil imports by November.

edit on 28-6-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Iran is next on the list. Expect more anti-Iran rhetoric in the coming months (years)

edit on 28-6-2018 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Trump praised North Korea after Nuclear Tests...just saying...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Good Vid, I remember watching this a while back. Soon it won't be Oil people are killing and destroying Nations over, it will be water. They're always telling us we're lacking in this or that but I believe it's a big lie. There are so many brilliant Scientists that have been murdered in the past 15years, People who could have worked together for a solution but 'someone/s' don't want that, they want everything but that.

If there is a Golden Age coming it's not here yet, not by a long shot. And not for the average citizen.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

I can't speak for Trump, who the hell know's the mind of Trump anyways, right? He always seems to be ten steps ahead of everyone else, but I've seen good things so compared with the last administration, i'd say America is far better off now than it was 2 years ago.

(post by MemoryShock removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MemoryShock

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

I can't speak for Trump, who the hell know's the mind of Trump anyways, right? He always seems to be ten steps ahead of everyone else, but I've seen good things so compared with the last administration, i'd say America is far better off now than it was 2 years ago.

Trump literally stripped healthcare and jobs from America.

I'm wondering why you're stupid. Lets figure this out.

Why do you believe what you typed?

Trump stripped Obamacare of it's mandate that forced people to pay for nothing. He brought jobs back to America.

You might be a liberal if you type topsy turvy to the facts for a Trump baaad moment on the interwebs.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

We've made a passive peace with Irans most powerful allies.

They are desperate.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Iran ?
Iran ?
Well , that was my second extended belly-shake laugh tonight.
Sounded a bit like the Progressive Liberals (like Waters) right here in the US.
One small move , and the mullah's paradise crumbles....
Like the old saying goes "They better quit while they are ahead. Or , still have one"

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Iran is losing "control" of its own population. I don't think the U.S. is concerned at all that Iran will bring us "to our knees".

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Trump stripped Obamacare of it's mandate that forced people to pay for nothing. He brought jobs back to America.

You might be a liberal if you type topsy turvy to the facts for a Trump baaad moment on the interwebs.

You don't read...noted.

Explain this with knowledge of ZTE. If you read and understand that he DIDN't bring jobs to America...

The irony is I have to tolerate your lack of reading.

www.washingtonpost.com... -aeee-4d04c8ac6158_story.html?utm_term=.8dfacfe15368
edit on Thu, 28 Jun 2018 01:57:59 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Iran is losing "control" of its own population. I don't think the U.S. is concerned at all that Iran will bring us "to our knees".

No one who isn;t GOP gives a #.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I'm having a hard time understanding why you give a #...

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

When a country is across the globe and does it's saber rattling,not unlike No Korea over the years,not much in threat,only ones who have a problem with them is Isreal,and all the middle east hates Isreal as as well,they get away with murder

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Oh that's rich.

Stripped an over bloated useless piece of crap money grab. ✔
And what jobs? Show us why you literally aren't stupid.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

The writers of this article are just trying to scare you .

And you fell for it.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Trump made it easier for iran to make nukes when he took the inspectors out.

But I am still not worried that iran will "bring the us to it's knees"

I just don't think iran has that kind of power.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Only nwo twats consider the shia terrorists running iran a country.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Yeah maybe they are ratcheting up the heat, to make Trump yell back, they counter yell, then they asked Trump to renegotiate the Obama deal with same deal they have with the DPRK..photo ops , a mini vacation at an exotic location paid for by a 3rd party , hand shakes smiles promises to build kool Trump hotels , possible White House visit, while they promise not to build nukes..fingers crossed, If I lie hoped to die...

edit on 28-6-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The only one who will ever bring America to it's knees is God.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join