It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger: "The illegal we do immediately; the unconstitutional takes a little longer."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

Fair enough man, no point in falling out over message boards.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I was a moderator and I don't take this half heartedly. In fact, I'll probably hate myself in the morning.

But I'm not wrong.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

You're quite hostile, eh? I look at my posts and see a friendly tone. You see someone treating you like crap. You should read them again....or not.

By 'Kissinger' I meant an international diplomat who has the ears of the powerful. Every nation has a version. Now, if you want to pitch yourself entirely at Trump or 'The Right,' or 'The Left' and hold them accountable for Kissinger, that's cool. Not how I see it, but no problem with differing opinions. Ask yourself how Kissinger has been around for decades when the US has been governed by Dems and Reps? Personally I think his influence transcends partisan politics. You can call it # all you like. It's how I see things.

It's because the internet wasn't around. That's how partisanshipn came to a head..

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Spelling...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I wish that was true because we could turn off the internet and partisan BS would be ended. Everyone's lives would improve immediately and especially for the partisans lol. Sadly they've been here for centuries and won't stop trying to divide everyone...

If you look at the pamphleteers from the 17th Century, you'll see the same piss and vinegar as today. Cities had these anonymous leaflets/pamphlets circulating amongst the working poor that rallied against the Church and State. When the Whigs and Tories captured all the political power their followers printed off partisan diatribes. My favourite was an even earlier guy known as Martin Marprelate who was anti-religion and blistered his targets with gross insults. Off recall, some bent bishop was described as 'lying faster than a small dog can trot.'

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Eh. You're a special kind of special...

We really can't spar. I have opinions that I can demonstrate you''re wrongness...and you can thwart that for however long you like...

How about we band together and agree that Palastine is a piece of #?

edit on Sun, 01 Jul 2018 04:13:06 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MemoryShock

Eh. You're a special kind of special...

We really can't spar. I have opinions that I can demonstrate you''re wrongness...and you can thwart that for however long you like...

How about we band together and agree that Palastine is a piece of #?

Trump would love it!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I wish that was true because we could turn off the internet and partisan BS would be ended. Everyone's lives would improve immediately and especially for the partisans lol. Sadly they've been here for centuries and won't stop trying to divide everyone...

If you look at the pamphleteers from the 17th Century, you'll see the same piss and vinegar as today. Cities had these anonymous leaflets/pamphlets circulating amongst the working poor that rallied against the Church and State. When the Whigs and Tories captured all the political power their followers printed off partisan diatribes. My favourite was an even earlier guy known as Martin Marprelate who was anti-religion and blistered his targets with gross insults. Off recall, some bent bishop was described as 'lying faster than a small dog can trot.'

You know that wont be true...given the things.

I'm sad that I have to point that out.

But it is what it is....

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
But Lions...Yeah!!!

Lions! Because indirect symbology is totally worth it!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I would like to tell a story. Before I do that, I would like to thank you...one of my posts was out of line...rhetorically. I'd post it again because I believe that I know what I am talking about...that said...story time.

I was a teenager in Liberal City whose parents were pretty much Mormon. Aside from the issues that occurred during pre-internet days (and let's stop kidding ourselves; Net Neutrality is a big deal), My Church Leader/Bishop told me that I wasn't allowed to wear my red dress shirt.

I'm going to stop it there because that is the point. Iconoclasm.

They didn't care about me...they cared about what shirt I bought...

That happened in California. And I rejected it...and I am not going back. The shame is on them. And it is a fundamental way of how I think.

My point is, I think that you might have conflated. I know my history too...and I don't know why you aren't mad too. I could be missing something and execept that but here this...

My Bishop, when I was 18 years old, told me that I didn't have to go on my (Mormon) mission if I would just go to church every week.

He basically bargained my freedom for my freedom.

Guess how that worked out for him?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Yup, Turkey is the doorway to the Middle East strategically.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join